+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
makpan said:
Hi every one

Please fill up this form is very important and in box share your thoughts,,,just write your comment( About Processing time Out-land) or tell them to work hard to reduce processing /pass bill c-6 what ever you write better

www.liberal.ca/building-a-better-future-priorities-for-fall-2016/
This is a great post! I think this should be pinned.

Everybody please pitch in. Send this to your friends, your families, your colleagues. The more the merrier!

harry1612

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2015/05-08-16 Remeds
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
johnybegood said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/does-gcms-note-delay-application-process-time-t272469.0.html#top
Thanks johnybegood

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
Received stamped passport today

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
Ip October 9 2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
Recommended waiting for schedule
LANDED..........
soon
Guys my visa has been refused.. My v.o was counter number 6. And the reason in refusal letter was ridiculous it says there was no priest and saptapadi in our Mar according to hindu marriage act priest is saptapadi is important so i have given registrar false information and got fake certificate. Bt her statement was totally wrong im from tamilnadu in india only tamilnadu legalise wedding widout priest and they have also amended that in marriage act 1962... Other than appeal is there anyother way to write the v.o that her information is wrong pls give some idea... Jus for the sake of v.o fault i cant wait again for 2 yrs in the name of appeal..

And they have took whole 17 months just to tell this which is also not right information... Even if a illiterate google about registration in tamilnadu it clearly says the process and i never told that there was no witness in the marriage she has also mentioned that i told her in interview that there was no priest or witness in our marriage am i crack to tell her there was no witness I even showed her the photos of our witness wat can i do

Beyomkesh

Aug 6, 2015
Hi all,

I m 30 June 2015 applicant.....done my remedical on 9th June 2016......waiting since than......my wife did MP enquiry yesterday that is Friday, they told my wife that ppr is just sent today....that is 26 June 2015.....I haven't got any email regarding it and my ecas status is also showing IN PROCESS.....anyone can help what's going on.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhaksha said:
Guys my visa has been refused.. My v.o was counter number 6. And the reason in refusal letter was ridiculous it says there was no priest and saptapadi in our Mar according to hindu marriage act priest is saptapadi is important so i have given registrar false information and got fake certificate. Bt her statement was totally wrong im from tamilnadu in india only tamilnadu legalise wedding widout priest and they have also amended that in marriage act 1962... Other than appeal is there anyother way to write the v.o that her information is wrong pls give some idea... Jus for the sake of v.o fault i cant wait again for 2 yrs in the name of appeal..

And they have took whole 17 months just to tell this which is also not right information... Even if a illiterate google about registration in tamilnadu it clearly says the process and i never told that there was no witness in the marriage she has also mentioned that i told her in interview that there was no priest or witness in our marriage am i crack to tell her there was no witness I even showed her the photos of our witness wat can i do
Apply for student visa with valid cource of atleast 2 years as per ur education and reach canada. Also appeal at same time. Once in canada look for other options to become PR like point system pnp etc

In canada.

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
Dhaksha said:

Apply for appeal and hire big shot lawyer.

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Dhaksha said:

I know someone who had applied for his own PR, and in meantime he got married. So, he added his wife's name to his file. They weren't satisfied with rituals photos and rejected their entire PR application (for both of them). He successfully won appeal earlier this year. If you can't find anyone else, I might be able to get his lawyer's info.

RUE

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May 2015
AOR Received.
12th sep 2015
File Transfer...
9th Sep 2015
Med's Done....
2nd March 2016
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
22nd Nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully on cloud 9
Dhaksha said:

Don't loose hope dear. I u derstand the pain we're all going through with this process. Im sure if u hire a good lawyer with sufficient convincing proof of ur docs , you'll be okay . Ive heard a LOT Of cases as such and these cases are won . Good luck and in the meantime try for a trv

Jazz72

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Beyomkesh said:
Hi all,

I m 30 June 2015 applicant.....done my remedical on 9th June 2016......waiting since than......my wife did MP enquiry yesterday that is Friday, they told my wife that ppr is just sent today....that is 26 June 2015.....I haven't got any email regarding it and my ecas status is also showing IN PROCESS.....anyone can help what's going on.
When did they ask for your passport and when did you submit it? Did you get an email?

Jazz72

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
itzpreethi said:
Hey congrats itzpreethi ! when did you have your interview and after how long did they ask for the passport ? How much time did they take to return the passport?

Shahzadahmadzai

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2015
Doc's Request.
Not et
AOR Received.
December 2015
File Transfer...
December 2015
Med's Request
December 28-2016
Med's Done....
January 08-2017
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
itzpreethi said:
Congrats
When you have applied? And in how long you get passport request after remidecal?

Beyomkesh

Aug 6, 2015
Jazz72 said:
When did they ask for your passport and when did you submit it? Did you get an email?
That's what I m saying tht I didn't got any email and my ecas status is still saying IN PROCESS......but in the mp inquiry they are saying that ppr is sent just two days back.....on Friday

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Beyomkesh said:
That's what I m saying tht I didn't got any email and my ecas status is still saying IN PROCESS......but in the mp inquiry they are saying that ppr is sent just two days back.....on Friday
Send cse right away saying what mp told you...