21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-10-2016
vkvhcyke said:
In your case, was it past 1 month from their remmedical request date that you got to know about the remedical request from your MP? I fear them cancelling our PR application because it is already August and as per them we should have got an email on June 23rd. Please advice.
My wife's remedical was done on june 23. Apparently NDVO sent an email on July 26 requesting for PCC from Canada (my is here with me since October - more than 6 months now) and some other documents. They gave us 90 days to fulfill the request.

Do not worry, your PR will not be cancelled. Tell your MP about the current situation you are in. NDVO will most likely issue you a new letter with a more recent date.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
mann2015 said:
Hello Everyone..:)
Below is my file detail-
Application filed-May29th,2015
Re-medical done-May4th,2016
PPR-August 8th,2016
Finally this wait is over :)
Got PPR after 14months..n after 3months of re-medical
GOD Bless to those who are waiting for Re-medical n PPR..u guys will hear good news soon from NDVO
God bless u all..:)

wasimkaulas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
File Transfer...
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Remedical 16 may 2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Interview........
26/09/2016
Passport Req..
not yet
HI Everyone,

Currently I am In Canada. I want to visit my wife coz she has an Interview on 26th sept. Will my visit during the Interview affects my wife's application? I am resigning my job just to be with her during this difficult time. Leaving canada during processing affects our file? I have my business aswell which I have been operating for the past 3 months and I have one employee working for me. How can I show my Income from my business to Immigration department if they needed while I am in India during the Interview. I welcome your suggestions... Smiley Smiley

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
wasimkaulas said:
HI Everyone,

Currently I am In Canada. I want to visit my wife coz she has an Interview on 26th sept. Will my visit during the Interview affects my wife's application? I am resigning my job just to be with her during this difficult time. Leaving canada during processing affects our file? I have my business aswell which I have been operating for the past 3 months and I have one employee working for me. How can I show my Income from my business to Immigration department if they needed while I am in India during the Interview. I welcome your suggestions... Smiley Smiley
You don't need to show your current income while your on visit and during your interview.

RUE

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May 2015
AOR Received.
12th sep 2015
File Transfer...
9th Sep 2015
Med's Done....
2nd March 2016
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
22nd Nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully on cloud 9
Congrats to u Rammy on ur update . And also d ones who got ppr. Hope we dont have to wait longg

abbas786ali

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2015
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-09-2015 (Upfront) / 06-14-2016 (Remed)
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
Hello,

Is anyone updating the spreadsheet anymore. I am not sure if Nabaff is on the forum anymore. Its either me or there are no dates from after July first week updated.

Regards

Ali

wasimkaulas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
File Transfer...
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Remedical 16 may 2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Interview........
26/09/2016
Passport Req..
not yet
wasimkaulas said:
HI Everyone,

I am resigning my job and my business is my second source of income.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Har23sukh said:
Hello everyone
I had a question. How could one can find red flags on file once u received gcms notes.???
Thanks
Go all the way down on your notes and you will see note1, note2, note3 etc end of it.

You will see VO's comment there, go through them, it would help you to find few red flags.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
abbas786ali said:
Hello,

Is anyone updating the spreadsheet anymore. I am not sure if Nabaff is on the forum anymore. Its either me or there are no dates from after July first week updated.

Regards

Ali
It is being updated everyday, there could be chance something has missed. Please advise what has been missed, it will be updated.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
RUE said:
Congrats to u Rammy on ur update . And also d ones who got ppr. Hope we dont have to wait longg
Thanks Rue, I hope you will hear update soon.

RashmiS_AB

Oct 9, 2015
Hi Friends

Could you please suggest a good interpreter, and your experience with them and your interview

thank you and wishing everyone the best, seams like a lot of friends here got interview dates

BeNice

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
rammy_xyz said:
Go all the way down on your notes and you will see note1, note2, note3 etc end of it.

You will see VO's comment there, go through them, it would help you to find few red flags.

The notes on the last few pages before the interview required actually is cut off for some people and I noticed someone mentioned that it was due to security reasons but I believe thats where they put comments as to why they have flagged your file for interview que. Bummer :( If anyone knows differently, then please advise. This is just my opinion.