19-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2016
LANDED..........
30-09-2016
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Everyone,

Update on my file,

Received re-medical email (Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca) today at 4:33pm, (Ches X-rays and laboratory test as well) seems like full medical.

GC account updated, medical changed from passed to in progress.

As per GCMS notes medical was valid until 24 Sept 2016, I have no idea why they asked for medical again.
in gcms notes , what was status for eligibility,criminality ,background check ?? Are they in passed status ????

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
PreetC said:
in gcms notes , what was status for eligibility,criminality ,background check ?? Are they in passed status ????
Hi PreetC,

I didn't order notes recently, It was order 2 months ago when I had submitted ADR (photos), that time eligibility was "Review Required". criminal and background was not started.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi DeepG82,

I am not able to answer your inquiry in Inbox, as ur inbox is full.

Aamm

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
Hello,

Need advice for a friend who is planning to apply for spousal visa shortly.

He is in India currently for his marriage. He is getting married to a Malaysian citizen who resides in Malaysia but has come to India just for the marriage ceremony. As relatives from both sides are in India. For the application will his file be sent to Malaysia Visa Office or New Delhi Visa Office?

Also, he has registered his marriage in Indian court and also got the religious certificate from India. Question is, does he need to register his marriage in Malaysia also?

Any advise / suggestion would be great.

Thank you.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Aamm said:
Hello,

Need advice for a friend who is planning to apply for spousal visa shortly.

He is in India currently for his marriage. He is getting married to a Malaysian citizen who resides in Malaysia but has come to India just for the marriage ceremony. As relatives from both sides are in India. For the application will his file be sent to Malaysia Visa Office or New Delhi Visa Office?

Also, he has registered his marriage in Indian court and also got the religious certificate from India. Question is, does he need to register his marriage in Malaysia also?

Any advise / suggestion would be great.

Thank you.
Hi Aamm,

Yes, file will be forward to Malaysia visa office, as the applicant Malaysian citizen.

No, they don't need to register their marriage in Malaysia. One country's registration is enough and valid.

Harleen.61

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Punjab
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31july 2015
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Everyone,

Update on my file,

Received re-medical email (Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca) today at 4:33pm, (Ches X-rays and laboratory test as well) seems like full medical.

GC account updated, medical changed from passed to in progress.

As per GCMS notes medical was valid until 24 Sept 2016, I have no idea why they asked for medical again.
[/quot

Hii congo for update ...

Annysim

Aug 8, 2016
hey guys i got notes.eligibility passed,criminality passed.file review completed.in outgoing they mention medical assigned to-on 15 june--.medical in progress.interview waiver recommended.file review completed.n they also wrote waiting for remedical assesment on left hand side of one page.satisfied with everything.if everything is complete why they are not sending me remedical.give me your suggestion please.thank you

Harleen.61

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Punjab
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31july 2015
Annysim said:
hey guys i got notes.eligibility passed,criminality passed.file review completed.in outgoing they mention medical assigned to-on 15 june--.medical in progress.interview waiver recommended.file review completed.n they also wrote waiting for remedical assesment on left hand side of one page.satisfied with everything.if everything is complete why they are not sending me remedical.give me your suggestion please.thank you
[/quot

Whats your timeline???

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
ANY OCT/SEPT applicant updates???
::) ::) ::)

Annysim

Aug 8, 2016
Harleen.61 said:
Annysim said:
[/quot

Whats your timeline???
13 july 2015

vkvhcyke

Apr 28, 2015
rammy_xyz said:
Don't worry, your application is not closed at all, if it is it will be open again. You didn't ignore their request on purpose. As you didn't receive their request, you will be fine. Just let VO know that you never received this request at all. I have seen 2 cases going through same issue where visa officer open closed files again with in a week.
Thanks a lot again Rammy. We checked the our email address multiple times and even checked the spam. The only concern is us deleting it by mistake. I hope they will over look that even if that happened.
I contacted the remedical email address, immigration email address and also put in a case specific inquiry. My MP is already aware of this and is contacting them.

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annysim said:
Do an MP enquiry. It may force them to send you a medical request

SR0715

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-10-2016
vkvhcyke said:
My only concern is the application getting closed since we didn't perform the re medical one month from June 23, 2016. Heard that re medical request is valid only for 1 month. I hope the MP or NDVO sends us another email.
Hi,

I finally received the email from NDVO requesting for additional documents. My MP office in Brampton is great. The letter issued to me now has today's date. Please follow up with your MP and mention that you had already passed the 1 month request period. I am sure NDVO will do the same and reissue you a new request for re-medical.