Passport Req..
22nd Nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully on cloud 9
Garry2016 said:
Finally the time is here.. :) :) :) :)

Going to airport to receive my wife... Flight is landing in about 45 minutes.. :) :)
Feeling awesome...

Thanks for all your support guys....
Cheers to you guys!

floesp

Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2016
Med's Done....
03-07-2016
Interview........
(NA)=PCC Req 26-07-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Garry2016 said:
Finally the time is here.. :) :) :) :)

Going to airport to receive my wife... Flight is landing in about 45 minutes.. :) :)
Feeling awesome...

Thanks for all your support guys....
Congrats

punjabi1986

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
rammy_xyz said:
Hi

Got reply from MP:
*Still working on Applicant's eligibility.
*Background check not started yet.
*19 months process time, file will be cleared by December.
*Will do another inquiry in future if required.
Hi
M 21st may applicant
No remedical request
Still waiting
Have u filed application to Canada before in past
Because I heard that applicants getting delay in their applications who made any at temptations in past
Is it true???

heir2015

Star Member
May 12, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-07-27
AOR Received.
2015-08-25
File Transfer...
2015-09-26
Med's Request
Remed req: 2016-10-26
Med's Done....
2016-10-24
Interview........
2016-10-25
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2017
punjabi1986 said:
Hi
M 21st may applicant
No remedical request
Still waiting
Because I heard that applicants getting delay in their applications who made any at temptations in past
Is it true???
not really my cousin applied for TRV before permanent application and got refused . Their spousal application process in few months and she got visa within 5 months and currently she lives with her spouse.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
PreetC said:
Did you get any re-medical request ? I am also 8 May 2015 applicant. I am also waiting for some miracle :( :( :( :( :(
No I didn't get re-medical, one thing medical is still valid until Sept 2016, second eligibility is still under process.

M.K.Sandhu said:
Hello:
I got similar response from our mp that my file is in the queue if eligibility check. Any suggestion how many more months we have to wait?

Regards
MK
I have no Idea M.K. Sandhu, as per MP its 19 months process and it will be final with in that period.

Ammyachiever said:
8 May applicant here. That's rough that they have not yet started background check !! I did Mp inquiry on July 8th and got response that my assessment was completed on 25th April itself but except for my criminality check, as they asked ADR to submit PCC of a different state where i resided for 4 years !! And now they re-opened my file on July 6th and I can expect to hear from them by August 25.
Ammyachiever, Seems like your case going well, as your eligibility has passed once your criminality done you will be ok to go. I hope you will hear good news soon.

punjabi1986 said:
Hi
M 21st may applicant
No remedical request
Still waiting
Is it true???
Punjabi1986, it is first application to Canada. There could be chance that they can take long time while doing cross reference on prior application if someone had applied before to Canada, but not sure how long it take. I don't think so it delays much.

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
lye_nie said:
I am a Filipina sponsoring my husband who is an Indian national based in the Middle East. We just received an AOR2 from NDVO.

I have one concern. My husband and I got married in Feb 18, 2016, in the Philippines in a Catholic church. We registered our marriage there and got the Phil government recognized marriage certificate plus an advisory on marriage which shows that in the Philippines there is a registered marriage under both our names in a particular date and place. We also got married in India in Feb. 25, 2016, Hindu wedding just for the sake of customary tradition and for his family but we did not register it. I included in my letter for sponsorship explaining that we just register our first marriage in Philippines because it is the first and official. My concern is that, do you think NDVO will require us to register our marriage in India (the one that happened in Phils?) or they will honor our marriage certificate since it is valid in the country where it happened? Anyone here who had their wedding outside India? Please share me your experience. Thanks much
NDVO won't require or request to register your marriage in India. You already registered in Philippines so it is more enough to show in your documents. In my case my wife is Canadian and I am born Indian but Australian permanent resident. We only attached our Australian marriage certificate.
hope that helps to get some idea.

PreetC

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
31-08-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2016
LANDED..........
30-09-2016
punjabi1986 said:
Hi
M 21st may applicant
Still waiting
No remedical request..
I am also waiting for remedical :( :( :( :(

Kabali

Jul 22, 2016
I too got similar response 6 months ago.....

On behalf of the Right Honourable Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

While the Prime Minister understands the circumstances that caused you to write, there are certain restrictions on the involvement of Cabinet members - including the Prime Minister - in cases like the one you have described. These limitations exist to assure all applicants that the immigration and refugee determination process is independent and free of political interference. Accordingly, the Prime Minister will not be able to intervene personally with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada regarding the case you describe.

I am, however, forwarding a copy of our exchange of correspondence to the Minister, for information.

While I know you will be disappointed by this response, I hope that you can understand the reasons for this policy.

Thank you for writing to the Prime Minister.

PreetC said:
I already send separate email to PM and Immigration Minister and I got answer from PMO and nothing from Immigration Minister. I got below answer from PMO and it looks like they are not going to do anything :( :( :( :(

n behalf of the Right Honourable Justin Trudeau, I would like to
acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

While the Prime Minister understands the circumstances that caused you
to write, there are certain restrictions on the involvement of Cabinet
members - including the Prime Minister - in cases like the one you have
described. These limitations exist to assure all applicants that the
immigration and refugee determination process is independent and free of
political interference. Accordingly, the Prime Minister will not be able
to intervene personally with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada regarding the case you describe.

I am, however, forwarding a copy of our exchange of correspondence to
the Honourable John McCallum, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship, for his information.

While I know you will be disappointed by this response, I hope that you
can understand the reasons for this policy.

Thank you for writing to the Prime Minister.

K. Black
Executive Correspondence Officer
Agent de correspondance
de la haute direction

BeNice

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Jotrook - what does it say in terms of eligibility?

I am not certain but previous comments from members suggest - eligibility passed or cleared would indicate that an interview wouldn't be required?

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
BeNice said:
Jotrook - what does it say in terms of eligibility?

I am not certain but previous comments from members suggest - eligibility passed or cleared would indicate that an interview wouldn't be required?
On 3rd page and assessment column it shows eligibility is passed, medical passed (done with remed already) and security passed . But really don't understand.

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
RashmiS_AB said:
Hi
I also applied for notes on June 21, 2016 nothing yet.... I hope tonight or tomorrow morning.
I think its time to go to see the MP now, file in process since April 2015

@ PGU - Hi

we share the same time lines (applied on April 23 2015) but my husband hasn't gotten his re-medical yet and was asked for additional documents.

Please let me know if something comes along for you.

Take care.
Hi, sure, I will update you. I am waiting for notes and after that I will contact my MP to check with CIC/NDVO again.

Take care

SHPR

Mar 21, 2016
Hello All,

14th May 2015 applicant here.

Finally we have received re-medical request last week, completed full medicals yesterday. Hoping for PPR soon.

Hope everyone will also receive update from CIC soon.

Thanks.