May 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
mywifemylife said:
Would you like to share from which source you get that information.
From my lawyer

heir2015

Star Member
May 12, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-07-27
AOR Received.
2015-08-25
File Transfer...
2015-09-26
Med's Request
Remed req: 2016-10-26
Med's Done....
2016-10-24
Interview........
2016-10-25
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2017
Kpjohal said:
From my lawyer
what your lawyer said ?
why NDVO not process our files right now ?

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
BMN said:
Hi guys Need your outlook on my case...
Called mp in May 17 and they told me my husband will be getting his remed soon. He got his remed on June 1st but he received it from Citizenship and immigration canada, he did not recieve it from dehli Immigration is that okay?
Any difference?
He did his remed on June 26 so hopefully I can hear something soon....
Anyone else received their medical from Citizenship and immigration canada?
Ya thats fine everyone got the remed email from same citizen ship and immigartion canada.

Kabali

Jul 22, 2016
Since your application is in eligibility phase it might be tough to get TRV approved. If you're employed then it is fairly easier, however if you have any strong reasons then you can build your application much stronger. We can find numerous reasons to apply TRV, but you will be the one who can find the best suiting your circumstances. Finally, You should convince the Visa officer that your reason is very genuine and you don't have a choice to stay in Canada permanently (Although eventually you will stay permanently, but not during this trip!).

In another thread, I had wrote in detail on how to apply yourself a TRV, and now copying it here....

In my experience, that there are more chances that they will reject your spouse's TRV if you declare upfront that your spouse is visiting you in Canada, however if you are exceptionally lucky then you can make it. Basically the decision to approve or reject lies on the hands and the mood of the visa officer who is looking at your file. Note, once your TRV is rejected for the first time then 90% of chance is that it will get refused subsequently, however if your PR application reaches the final stage or very close to it, then they might approve it. Note if you have multiple strong reasons then that will also fetch you TRV.

Most important part of the spousal TRV application is the cover letters, first and foremost is the "Purpose of Visit" and the next would be the invitation letter which should strongly support the former.

If you think you that you can make a stronger application by yourself, then make sure the cover letters doesn't have any loop holes which will doubt the reviewing visa officers. The cover letters should basically include your purpose of this trip, country ties, family ties, financial status, education (if any), employment (if any), travel history (if any), relationship evidences (describe in detail), travel duration, and travel itinerary, and finally we should mention and attach supporting documents for all the above mentioned sub topics. After reading the cover letters, and if the visa officers find that your purpose of visit is genuine and also if they judge that you will return back to your country after your visit, then they may proceed with verifying the attached supporting documents. I would also recommend a paper application, because we don't have to worry about the limitations on the size of your application package, and also you can submit original documents (wherever necessary), and attest the non-original documents, and get the cover letters notarized by an attorney. This would sound like a mini project, so better take your time in putting everything together in right place.

If people can afford then I would strongly recommend them to hire an immigration lawyer (preferably within Canada and also one who has good records) to file the TRV application for your spouse and the chances are that you will succeed ~ 75% of the time and this succession rate is only valid for the first time TRV application. This succession rate is due to the fact that the immigration lawyer will not keep any open ends in your application for the visa officer to even have second thoughts. I'd talked to few Canadian immigration lawyers who already denied filing TRV since the PR application is in process, and few other are willing to do only if you have strong reasons to visit temporarily, and the rest will do no matter what. One of the lawyer also mentioned that they usually submit a 7 page cover letter which will address all accepted reasons that are part of the immigration laws through which the spouse is eligible for a visitor visa. Note, a Visa Officer can only refuse visa if they can find a valid reason from your application. They would never refuse an application with no reason especially to a lawyer. But the downside is that it is very pricey.

Best Regards and Good luck.

M.K.Sandhu said:
Hi All,

We are planning to apply for temporary visa. My file is in 10th month and our mp said my file is in queue for eligibility check. Does this mean nothing started??
I left my job 2 months back and have 4 years of experience in total. What is the best reason I can give to justify my trv visa requirements.
Please share your experience/suggestions.

Regards,
MK

Techo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/7/2015
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
28/8/2015
File Transfer...
28/9/2015
Med's Done....
Re-medical on 4/July/2016
Interview........
In process status on 19 October 2015
I did re-medical on 4th July. And called medical clinic couple of times to make sure they have submitted the medical result yet or not.

I got different answers every time, don't know what they are doing.
Not happy with their services.

Now going to visit their clinic next week to make sure. :(

M.K.Sandhu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2015
File Transfer...
22-12-2015
Med's Request
7-09-2016
Med's Done....
9-09-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Kabali said:
Since your application is in eligibility phase it might be tough to get TRV approved. If you're employed then it is fairly easier, however if you have any strong reasons then you can build your application much stronger. We can find numerous reasons to apply TRV, but you will be the one who can find the best suiting your circumstances. Finally, You should convince the Visa officer that your reason is very genuine and you don't have a choice to stay in Canada permanently (Although eventually you will stay permanently, but not during this trip!).

In another thread, I had wrote in detail on how to apply yourself a TRV, and now copying it here....

In my experience, that there are more chances that they will reject your spouse's TRV if you declare upfront that your spouse is visiting you in Canada, however if you are exceptionally lucky then you can make it. Basically the decision to approve or reject lies on the hands and the mood of the visa officer who is looking at your file. Note, once your TRV is rejected for the first time then 90% of chance is that it will get refused subsequently, however if your PR application reaches the final stage or very close to it, then they might approve it. Note if you have multiple strong reasons then that will also fetch you TRV.

Most important part of the spousal TRV application is the cover letters, first and foremost is the "Purpose of Visit" and the next would be the invitation letter which should strongly support the former.

If you think you that you can make a stronger application by yourself, then make sure the cover letters doesn't have any loop holes which will doubt the reviewing visa officers. The cover letters should basically include your purpose of this trip, country ties, family ties, financial status, education (if any), employment (if any), travel history (if any), relationship evidences (describe in detail), travel duration, and travel itinerary, and finally we should mention and attach supporting documents for all the above mentioned sub topics. After reading the cover letters, and if the visa officers find that your purpose of visit is genuine and also if they judge that you will return back to your country after your visit, then they may proceed with verifying the attached supporting documents. I would also recommend a paper application, because we don't have to worry about the limitations on the size of your application package, and also you can submit original documents (wherever necessary), and attest the non-original documents, and get the cover letters notarized by an attorney. This would sound like a mini project, so better take your time in putting everything together in right place.

If people can afford then I would strongly recommend them to hire an immigration lawyer (preferably within Canada and also one who has good records) to file the TRV application for your spouse and the chances are that you will succeed ~ 75% of the time and this succession rate is only valid for the first time TRV application. This succession rate is due to the fact that the immigration lawyer will not keep any open ends in your application for the visa officer to even have second thoughts. I'd talked to few Canadian immigration lawyers who already denied filing TRV since the PR application is in process, and few other are willing to do only if you have strong reasons to visit temporarily, and the rest will do no matter what. One of the lawyer also mentioned that they usually submit a 7 page cover letter which will address all accepted reasons that are part of the immigration laws through which the spouse is eligible for a visitor visa. Note, a Visa Officer can only refuse visa if they can find a valid reason from your application. They would never refuse an application with no reason especially to a lawyer. But the downside is that it is very pricey.

Best Regards and Good luck.

Thank you Kabali!!

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
AG15 said:
Ya thats fine everyone got the remed email from same citizen ship and immigartion canada.
Thanks but a few that I know got it from new dehli Immigration email.
Oh well thanks anyways

ARUB

Apr 14, 2016
I am a 9th September 2015 applicant.. and this is what I see after linking my application..

Application/profile details

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time ( in MP ENQUIRE it was passed)
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Almost nothing change

I submitted additional document on 18th and delivered on 20th July 2016 but it's nothing mention over there.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Techo said:
I did re-medical on 4th July. And called medical clinic couple of times to make sure they have submitted the medical result yet or not.

I got different answers every time, don't know what they are doing.
Not happy with their services.

Now going to visit their clinic next week to make sure. :(
Did u submitt the e medeical receipt to ndvo by e mail. Do it if not be on safe side .

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
punjabi1986 said:
Hi
There is option on cic website to create your own id
And see your application status online step by step process
Any idea....
Go to the bottom link create your id on Gc key then you can link your permanent residence application and check status of all stuff more detailed.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

Here's step by step I learned when i link my account:

1. Go to this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
2. Select the blue button with "Continue to GCKEY"
3. It will direct you to this landing page: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s242cec6e6186f71c550ceaca98ff8a142c1ae0fe8
4. Key in your username and password and click sign in button.
5. Click continue button.
6. At the terms and condition page, click I accept button.
7. At the identity validation, keyin your answer and click continue button.
8. It will show you the home page,on the area of "what do you want to do" go, further below until you reach this part: Link an existing application to this account.Then click the blue button which says "link application to this account".
9. When you reach this page that shows "Link an existing application to this account ", go further below down until you reach "What did the applicant apply for?".
10. Under the category select the dropdown menu bar as permanent residence.
11. Under the sub-category select the dropdown menu bar as family classes(Spouse). (which applicable for you)
12. For the application details, for the Please select one, dropdown menu select your Application number and Family Name ( if you have received your SA and AOR2 etc you can use this)else use the other option.
13. Fill out the information for application number.
14. For the Applicant's personal information, Take note of the INSTRUCTION:
Applicant's personal information
Please enter city and country of birth, or passport information.
What I did I entered my passport information and skipped and leave the city and country of birth blank/null.
15. Other Application Information part, keyin province,city,current marital status: married,Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: I put 2 since I as the Spouse being sponsored and of course my spouse as the sponsor, so the count is 2. Smiley
16.Click search my account.
17. Once a match is found, it will say:
Thank you for entering information.
We compared it with our system and found : an application that matches info...
Note: by linking your application to this account, you will now receive all messages and xxxxx
Select the LINK MY APPLICATION BUTTON.
18. Then it will link application.
19. Then it will show you the account in your main page:
Under View my submitted applications or profiles, in the column action click status and messages.
20. It will direct you to this Application/profile details

Application/profile detailsWhere is this application?
Details
Application/profile status XXXX help
Review of eligibility XXXXX help
Review of medical results XXXXX help
Review of submitted documents XXXX help
Scheduling an interview XXXXX help
A background check is needed XXXX help
Final decision XXXX help

heir2015

Star Member
May 12, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-07-27
AOR Received.
2015-08-25
File Transfer...
2015-09-26
Med's Request
Med's Done....
2016-10-24
Interview........
2016-10-25
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2017
AG15 said:
Go to the bottom link create your id on Gc key then you can link your permanent residence application and check status of all stuff more detailed.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2016, 12:23:01 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Here's step by step I learned when i link my account:

1. Go to this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
2. Select the blue button with "Continue to GCKEY"
3. It will direct you to this landing page: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s242cec6e6186f71c550ceaca98ff8a142c1ae0fe8
4. Key in your username and password and click sign in button.
5. Click continue button.
6. At the terms and condition page, click I accept button.
7. At the identity validation, keyin your answer and click continue button.
8. It will show you the home page,on the area of "what do you want to do" go, further below until you reach this part: Link an existing application to this account.Then click the blue button which says "link application to this account".
9. When you reach this page that shows "Link an existing application to this account ", go further below down until you reach "What did the applicant apply for?".
10. Under the category select the dropdown menu bar as permanent residence.
11. Under the sub-category select the dropdown menu bar as family classes(Spouse). (which applicable for you)
12. For the application details, for the Please select one, dropdown menu select your Application number and Family Name ( if you have received your SA and AOR2 etc you can use this)else use the other option.
13. Fill out the information for application number.
14. For the Applicant's personal information, Take note of the INSTRUCTION:
Applicant's personal information
Please enter city and country of birth, or passport information.
What I did I entered my passport information and skipped and leave the city and country of birth blank/null.
15. Other Application Information part, keyin province,city,current marital status: married,Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: I put 2 since I as the Spouse being sponsored and of course my spouse as the sponsor, so the count is 2. Smiley
16.Click search my account.
17. Once a match is found, it will say:
Thank you for entering information.
We compared it with our system and found : an application that matches info...
Note: by linking your application to this account, you will now receive all messages and xxxxx
Select the LINK MY APPLICATION BUTTON.
18. Then it will link application.
19. Then it will show you the account in your main page:
Under View my submitted applications or profiles, in the column action click status and messages.
20. It will direct you to this Application/profile details

Application/profile detailsWhere is this application?
Details
Application/profile status XXXX help
Review of eligibility XXXXX help
Review of medical results XXXXX help
Review of submitted documents XXXX help
Scheduling an interview XXXXX help
A background check is needed XXXX help
Final decision XXXX help
please let me know about applicant information ? is it for sponsor information or sponsored ?

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
heir2015 said:
please let me know about applicant information ? is it for sponsor information or sponsored ?
Its for the applicant who is being sponsored both Inland and outland

heir2015

Star Member
May 12, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-07-27
AOR Received.
2015-08-25
File Transfer...
2015-09-26
Med's Request
Med's Done....
2016-10-24
Interview........
2016-10-25
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2017
AG15 said:
i do but file not found

heir2015

Star Member
May 12, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-07-27
AOR Received.
2015-08-25
File Transfer...
2015-09-26
Med's Request
Med's Done....
2016-10-24
Interview........
2016-10-25
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2017
AG15 said:
how many members i have to put ?
we have also a kid but he is born in canada.