+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

dolphin13

Jun 14, 2016
Hello
I am new to this forum. I am April 2 2015 applicant. I have a bit of a situation here. I am a permanent resident of Australia(got in 2014). and my spouse is a canadian citizen. so when I applied for my canadian PR, I wrote my mailing address of Australia. However, cic sent my file to New delhi as I am an indian citizen and got married in India. NDVO sent me AOR2 through email. everything was going smooth and my online status shows in process since oct 2015. I moved to Canada last year on visitor visa to stay with my spouse. and after 6 months were over, we applied for extension of stay here. I got an extension till July 5 2016. Meanwhile, I haven't heard anything from NDVO. My medical also expired on march 20. but didn't get any remedical request yet. Also, when we applied for extension, my mailing address automatically changed to one in Canada. Now I have a few questions.
1. As I have been staying in Canada and my address also got changed.. does my living here affected my processing time? DO I have to leave canada now?
2. I am planning to go to India now to my parents. bcoz my file is there. do I need to change my address on cic so they can know I have left canada.
3. If yes, which address should i write. India or Australia? what to do. i m so confused.

I have already applied for notes and waiting for them. but I am really worried about what's going on. I would appreciate a quick response. Please guide me. Thanks

gurkul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
hi deeplibran
my husband will come at Vancouver airport from delhi airport ,ididnt got passport back,so not purchased yet,can u tell ur airport name

Gcp

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
9-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting. .
punjabikudi26 said:
yes Sukhinav I am still waiting may 11 applicant and done with reassessment on april 19th alomost 2 months ..
me too waiting for more than a month don't know what to do

PB#

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
canadavisaclient said:
hi guys..
just want to knw if someone has waited more than 3months(90 days) after remedical....or is it just me as i havent seen anyone on this forum waited that long... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Amost 3 months now. remed 17th march.

PB#

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
lakb said:
Hello all,

I haven't been much active on the forum recently and congratulations to all who have received re medicals and ppr. I have received my notes that i applied after providing cic with additional documents.Under eligibility it shows under process and it says review required(assuming that's why they requested additional documents) security and criminality not started and medical passed-Expired.Also in file assignment section it shows to whom the file is assigned and there is a DUE Date there now as well which is July 15th.In my past notes nothing was there.Could any senior member help and provide some info on how long it takes to clear eligibility and criminality and security?Also how valid is this DUE DATE?

Thank you in advance,
Due date is baseless. Due date on my notes is April 15, 2016. I don't think it takes time in criminality and security check. How come they are clearing 2016 files in 3 months including everything.

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Gurkul my wife got her passport with visa the next day we submitted it since she is from Delhi so passport reached Visa office the very same day we got PPR

PB#

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
punjabikudi26 said:
hey Guys question to ppl who applied notes more than once .... or anyone who has knowledge on this matter please help . I will appreciate everyone's response

I am may 11th applicant and done with reassessment April 19th 2016 and still waiting for PPR /DM

PPL I know applied with me got ppr emails June 9th and some of them even before

its been almost 2 months since remedical

do you guys think applying for notes will tell me when to expect ppr email I mean due date ? is it accurate

or should I go to my MP and ask him to email

I am so confused what to do .
some ppl are telling me to wait till end of this month

please give me your valuable input on this matter

thanks in Advance

p.s. I email remedical receipts and got an answer saying we received medical reports and reviewed it this office please write email DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.GC.CA for further update on your application

I received this email from delhi.mcreassessment email
Its almost 3 months for me as well and I have not received any correspondence from NVDO. I did MP enquiry after 2 months of remed and they said your file look good no issues. I believe MP enquiry depends upon MP to MP, mine was little precautious and did not wanted to ask/push too many questions to immigration department. I saw some members here who did MP enquiry and enquiry yielded results for them. I am just waiting and hoping they will look on my file.
There is no problem with our files, its just a matter of their working style. Our files are sitting on their desks and no one looked at them. I hope we all will hear soon from NVDO. I know its easy to say then to do.

Gcp

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
9-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting. .
PB# said:
Its almost 3 months for me as well and I have not received any correspondence from NVDO. I did MP enquiry after 2 months of remed and they said your file look good no issues. I believe MP enquiry depends upon MP to MP, mine was little precautious and did not wanted to ask/push too many questions to immigration department. I saw some members here who did MP enquiry and enquiry yielded results for them. I am just waiting and hoping they will look on my file.
There is no problem with our files, its just a matter of their working style. Our files are sitting on their desks and no one looked at them. I hope we all will hear soon from NVDO. I know its easy to say then to do.
I hope this hard time goes off soon.

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
Hi guys i got reply from MP that my file s process is goin though back ground and security checks but i don t think to send them medical receipt b coz i did my medical and they already knew it and they even told my mp all the stuff ,,, how long these background checks will take ?

prab14

Jun 15, 2016
Hello everyone,
I'm June 5 applicant. My husband didn't even get re-medical request yet. its been year and about 10 days. I'm worried. Should I do MP inquiry or apply for notes? I heard they take longer with guyz. i dont know much is that true.

Kpjohal

May 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
prab14 said:
Hello everyone,
I'm June 5 applicant. My husband didn't even get re-medical request yet. its been year and about 10 days. I'm worried. Should I do MP inquiry or apply for notes? I heard they take longer with guyz. i dont know much is that true.
M june 10th applicant and even my husbnd didnt get remedical... We r just waiting.. Very soon our turn will come. Don't loose hope

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Kpjohal said:
M june 10th applicant and even my husbnd didnt get remedical... We r just waiting.. Very soon our turn will come. Don't loose hope
Hey even I am waiting as well for my re-medical, stay positive and have faith.

Stay connected, it's time now... So we can expect something good soon.........

I wish there will be shower for re-medical and PPR....

Kpjohal

May 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
dev_123 said:
Hey even I am waiting as well for my re-medical, stay positive and have faith.

Stay connected, it's time now... So we can expect something good soon.........

I wish there will be shower for re-medical and PPR....
Thank you. If u don't mind. Could i ask you r u boy or girl??

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
npcanada said:
I have observed in my notes that the date generated for the notes is just the very next date of my request. They take 30 days to email you the notes so you really don't come to know from the notes what the current status is as the notes were generated almost 30 ago.

Notes Applied: 02 May 2016

In the past my notes where generated the very same day i applied but this time it was generated 2 weeks after i applied.

ADR received: 03 May 2016

Notes Generated: 04 May 2016

ADR submitted: 07 May 2016

Notes Received: 01 June 2016

Not to be surprised but there is no mention in the notes that they received my ADR document as they generated in on 04 May 2016.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Kpjohal said:
Thank you. If u don't mind. Could i ask you r u boy or girl??

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Hey I am boy and from Gujarat and what about you..?