+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
preeti2072 said:
just collecting information
Applicants who submitted their passport at VFS Chandigarh center do they have provision inside for clicking photograph requested by embassy???
Yes they do have inside vfs .

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016

spd02

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-3-2016
AOR Received.
19-4-2016
File Transfer...
2-5-2016
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
wish it tomorrow
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
hi, I am new to this forum. i am principal applicant. just wanted to ask how to change my address at ndvo. can any one reply to this

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
spd02 said:
hi, I am new to this forum. i am principal applicant. just wanted to ask how to change my address at ndvo. can any one reply to this
You can email new delhi visa office on delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and tell them to update your new address . Make sure in email write your name, file no, client Id .
Thanks

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
mandeep.jassi said:
its me .. i hv waited 3 months 3 days after remedical.. i got ppr on 14th of june .. so no need to worry .
thnks pb# and mandeep.jassi...
bit of a relief that i am not alone...
congrats mandeep.jassi for your ppr now its just me and pb# with that much timeline after remed....
one more thingh guys i had my interview already at chc ndvo so do i need to worry that they can still call me and do they conduct another background or security checks again after remeds ..i knw these quest might be out of the box..just clearing my doubts
thnks

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....

spd02

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-3-2016
AOR Received.
19-4-2016
File Transfer...
2-5-2016
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
wish it tomorrow
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Thanks AG15

Is this the only way i can change my address as my agent told me you can do it online but not find anything to do it online. even when i ask her to change it she told us you can do it on your own. & does NDVO revert back to my mail? how can i see my address has been updated?

One more question to the senior member. my file is already at NDVO and applied with the old passport with my maiden name. now we want to change my passport with my married name & update it to NDVO. my agent told me not to do it coz VO might ask you to fill all the forms again if you do so. is this correct? because first she first told us that you can change it once you receive your file number & update it to NDVO and now she is making us confuse.... need your opinion on the same,,

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
spd02 said:
Thanks AG15

Is this the only way i can change my address as my agent told me you can do it online but not find anything to do it online. even when i ask her to change it she told us you can do it on your own. & does NDVO revert back to my mail? how can i see my address has been updated?

One more question to the senior member. my file is already at NDVO and applied with the old passport with my maiden name. now we want to change my passport with my married name & update it to NDVO. my agent told me not to do it coz VO might ask you to fill all the forms again if you do so. is this correct? because first she first told us that you can change it once you receive your file number & update it to NDVO and now she is making us confuse.... need your opinion on the same,,
You are principal applicant so can't change ur address online its only the sponsor who can change His/Her canadian home address . After email about address change you can apply notes online by paying $5 which comes with 30 page deatiled information about ur whole file and you can also find the change in your address in notes. But apply notes after 2 weeks of email as New Delhi Visa office takes time to update new information.

Regarding your passport reneweal for spouse name. You can do that you don't have to sign all the forms just send the new passport details to Ndvo with scanned copies of front and last page of your new passport. If your passport still gud for few more years. I suggest wait for the process is done then change it later.sometimes it takes add on of1-2 months in file processing with these types of things..

Thanks

goldy19924

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
harpreet470 said:
actually only one photo is required, my wife submitted two with the passport and they returned one as is :D
harpreet 470
same here they returned 1 pic and another is jus affixed on the form of confirmation of permanent residence

JMCanadian

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today, no update from anyone
NDVO is sleeping

goldy19924

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello everyoneee...
So sooon tomorrow's sun is going to rise n hopefully v all vil again wittness shower of updates frm members here....last thursday many applicants gt update.....hoping fr it to be repeated again....fingers crossed.....hangggg innn guys....keep praying....
God bless us all....
Nd yeaaa our 2015 New delhi forum has completed 1000pages today :p 1000 pages of our unity is completed ;D .......
Best wishesss everyonee....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
congratz nabaf
today even i received pp with shhinnnnyyyyyy visa with 2 form confirmation of permanent residence
now whatz the further process before landing

what u hav got with ur visa affixed pasport

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AG15 said:
You can email new delhi visa office on delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and tell them to update your new address . Make sure in email write your name, file no, client Id .
Thanks
hi
pls give some suggestions
when we see Our status online...the address which display That Is current home nd mailing address Is of Our lawyer.is it ok?
dors ndvo verify This address during background checks?

goldy19924

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
deeplibran said:
Hi, frns,

can we all share details when u guys r coming to Canada. i wish ke lets plan who all wana come together. Ek company ho jandi hai and time vi nikal janda. otherwise ikaale aaa ta rahe hi ho. so, instead of getting bored, y don't plan and travel together,,.

either u agree or disagree... comments and views are most welcome...

Regards
Sandeep
planning for 16 july for B.C

Gcp

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
9-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting. .

tejigill

Apr 30, 2016
im totally agree wd dev ...
may be its our travel histories....wch put us on wait...
im in d same shoes as u guyss
waitinggggggggggg 4 remedical
no update
this week too...its so annoying y these ppl taking so long
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :( :(