+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

gursukh0589

Apr 10, 2016
Hi all,

I am silent reader of this forum. I just got decision made today on my wife's application. My timeline is as below:

Application received: May 29 2015
In process : August 21 2015
Remedical request : May 3 2016
Remedical completed : May 10 2016
Decision Made : June 3 2016 :)
PPR: Does anyone know how long it will take to get PPR?

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
IMRAN121 said:
thank you so much for your nice words my bro,

i can call you my bro you have always responded my question in a very nice and quick.

i wish the same for you and for myself bro

can you tell us what is the approximately time,day or months frame in which we will get our DM or PPR inshallah???

thanks once again brother
Hello IMRAN121
Ur welcome.......
It can take anywhr between 2 weeks to 3 months approx to get DM/PPr aftr remedicals......hope v all hear soon frm visa office.....
Best wishess....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
gursukh0589 said:
Hi all,

I am silent reader of this forum. I just got decision made today on my wife's application. My timeline is as below:

Application received: May 29 2015
In process : August 21 2015
Remedical request : May 3 2016
Remedical completed : May 10 2016
Decision Made : June 3 2016 :)
PPR: Does anyone know how long it will take to get PPR?
Hello gursukh0589
Welcome to this forum.....
Thanxx fr updating on this forum topic......
Big congratulations to u fr DM....
It can take anywhr frm a day to a month to get ppr email.....hopefully u vil receive by tomorrow or by this comin week....keep ur fingers crossed.....do update us abt ur ppr email....
God bless us all

Nabaaf

gursukh0589

Apr 10, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello gursukh0589
Welcome to this forum.....
Thanxx fr updating on this forum topic......
Big congratulations to u fr DM....
It can take anywhr frm a day to a month to get ppr email.....hopefully u vil receive by tomorrow or by this comin week....keep ur fingers crossed.....do update us abt ur ppr email....
God bless us all

Nabaaf

Thanks bro...will keep you updated...

Sahiban21

Jun 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th June 2015
AOR Received.
31 aug 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
10 sept 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 25th aprl 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical 4th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision made 11 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Hey frns Remed done on 4th June and full medical done ...dere were many candidates who got remed with full medical request ...now immigration is askng for full medical..so don't worry guys... Waitng fr ppr

M.K.Sandhu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2015
File Transfer...
22-12-2015
Med's Request
7-09-2016
Med's Done....
9-09-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Hello guys,

Please someone suggest me if we should send the below details to NDVO to update our application?
My husband came to india to celebrate our anniversary. Should we share travelling details and pics with CIC or NDVO?
I heard that this information can put a very positive effect on our application.

Regards,
M K sandhu

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
M.K.Sandhu said:
Hello guys,

Please someone suggest me if we should send the below details to NDVO to update our application?
My husband came to india to celebrate our anniversary. Should we share travelling details and pics with CIC or NDVO?
I heard that this information can put a very positive effect on our application.

Regards,
M K sandhu
Don't send any information or pics without any additional document request this will add delay in your file processing.if they need any information they will let u know for sure.
Thanks

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
dear Sahiban21

can you tell us what information you have regarding full medical request for the second time??

what does it means to do full medical for the second time???

Sahiban21

Jun 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th June 2015
AOR Received.
31 aug 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
10 sept 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 25th aprl 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical 4th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision made 11 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Hy ... I dunt have any such information but as I have gone for remedical there were 10 15 candidates of remedical nd dey all got full medical request...if u get email for reassesment dan only X-Ray nd eye test vl b taken nd if u got mail without reassesment dan full medical vl b done

vnarayan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I applied for my wife's PR on 15th July, 2015. Like everyone else who applied around June, July last year, We are also anxiously waiting for the PPR. It is extremely frustrating and irritating that the PR has not yet come especially considering the fact that many people who applied after us and also very similar cases compared to us have got the PR. I tried to contact MP and they still say it is first come first serve basis but I still really don't understand how the process is working at NDVO. Anyway, the positive point at least is that My wife is here on visitor visa and she has US visa as well. We are planning for urgent travel to US in the next week and I wanted to ask following questions and if anyone can help providing answers that would be really helpful

1. Her medicals expire on June 15, 2016. If we get a remed request while we are in states can we do it from there and send the results to CIC? How much time they give to submit the results to CIC after they send the remed request (~ 30 days or sooner than that)?
2. I am not expecting her PPR but lets say she gets PPR by end of June and at that time let us say we are in states can we send our passport from there to Ottawa? How much time normally they give to send the passport to CPC Ottawa after they send out the letter (~ 30 days or before that)?
3. Also, her 1 year multiple entry visa expires on Sep 2, 2016. She is also planning her masters this fall in states. Let us say the PR does not come by then and she is in states can she apply for visitor visa again from US or ask for an extension while she is residing in USA so that she can enter Canada by visitor visa and complete the landing process whenever she gets the PPR and avoid going back to India and coming back?
4. As per my knowledge, she can apply for visitor visa again outside Canada when her visa expires but the problem over here is that both of us might be in USA starting from this Fall 2016. In this case, even if she applies to Canada is it possible that she will get the visitor visa? or when we are both in states and her visa is expired can we submit the passport directly from states to Ottawa on PPR and she completes the landing process from USA? If this is true, then I really need not worry about visitor visa expiry as long as she can do the landing process from USA to Canada and it does not cause any delay to the PR?

Please confirm. It would be great if anyone can help me with the answers.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinod

ANJAANI

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi guys, I have a question. My husband has been scheduled for his interview on july the 28th. He does not speak english. In the interview letter it says the applicant who does not speak english or french fluently has to hire an interpreter. I'm wondering if all the interviews are conducted in english???
In GCMS note on the first page it's says
INTERVIEW LANG:pUNJABI
INTERPRETER REQ'D: YES . What does that means? ... the interview will be conducted in punjabi or not?
I'm so confuse guys... :mad:

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
harry1612 said:
It's been the end of week 7 since I submitted my ADR. Still no update. It is getting frustrating now waking up to no update from NDVO. Hope they start moving on with the files quickly now.
I was asked ADR in December and I just received a update on June 2nd requesting remed. So it will take some time

cool_fs4u

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016
ANJAANI said:
Hi guys, I have a question. My husband has been scheduled for his interview on july the 28th. He does not speak english. In the interview letter it says the applicant who does not speak english or french fluently has to hire an interpreter. I'm wondering if all the interviews are conducted in english???
In GCMS note on the first page it's says
INTERVIEW LANG:pUNJABI
INTERPRETER REQ'D: YES . What does that means? ... the interview will be conducted in punjabi or not?
I'm so confuse guys... :mad:
If you specified in the application form that you need an interpreter then NDVO will provide one. According to the notes you will have an interpreter.