Passport Req..
22nd Nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully on cloud 9
dev_123 said:
Hey according to my views,

ADR will be raise only if after reviewing, officer may have concerns about genuineness about your relationship.

1. Provide proof of relationship as much as you can, then it will increase the chances of skipping the Interview.
2. If you can't then be ready to face Interview.

My suggestion is to provide all supporting documents for your relationship.

Hope it will help.

All the very best.
Thank you for your input dev. I sincerely hope everyone gets it asap

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
priya_7 said:
Hello Everyone!

So we have finally heard from NDVO after almost 16 months...and got our interview letter today!! Interview is scheduled for July 25, 2016. And we are Feb 25, 2015 applicants. Hoping everything goes smoothly after this point. Fingers crossed.

Quick question for all of you: SO my husband's medical is valid until first week of July. Should he be doing a remedical before going into the interview? or will his medicals be extended automatically as I have been told sometimes visa officers can extend it for a couple months if all is good.

Thanks!
Hello Priya,
If u don't mind, can u share yr possible red flag leading interview.
Before u got the letter fr CIC stated that u r in interview q or directly schedule of int date.

Rose

jatin.2016

May 7, 2016
Hi. Does anyone knows if we can carry gold with us while landing and what is limit for it?
Are there any taxes or duty after limit? Also I read somewhere that we have to fill B4 form if we carry gold
and declare gold in it. Also, do we have to carry potographs or bills for it?
Just wanted to know if someone had that experience with immigration when they landed in canada for first time.

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi everyone,

We did our landing last weekend on Saturday on Rainbow Bridge and wanted to share the experience if it helps.

We got to Niagara around 10 am and parked on Hiram street close to the bridge. We then walked over (costs 50 cents per person) to the bridge and across the US border where they gave us the white slip. No issues there, then we returned back to Canadian side where they gave us the yellow slip and sent us to the immigration office.

We waited there for 2.5 hours and for some reason the officers were just taking their sweet time to go through all the folks. It started getting crowded also with the people from US coming through, one of the officers was extremely rude and started shouting at a Asian man because he could not understand him properly. It seems nobody can talk back to the Border Officers...Anyway we got lucky and got a really nice and polite guy who asked a couple of questions and confirmed the PR. No fuss overall just waiting time.

My wife did not have US visa, no bank statements, no address proof since she has been here on TRV and we were asked none of that. Hope this helps

Thanks again to everyone here for your guidance and help, it made the process much more bearable.

makpan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Thanks for sharing this landing process.

I will be in same boat but i need some more info about it.

I am getting married in Aug-16 and my spouse already have visit visa.

I am little confuse and need advise on application process.

Should i apply Inland v/s Outland ?

If i apply outland application i see lots of variable in processing of application. One of my friend`s spouse application got processed with in

3.5 months while some are still waiting since 12 months.

If i apply outland and my wife will join me once i get marry. do she need to go back to india while she is with me in canada ? lets say if file get process in 6 months during her stay with in canada ? Can she do her landing formalities while she is in canada ? can we extend her say beyond 6 months while she is on visit visa ?

Please advise

aumraiya said:
Hi everyone,

We did our landing last weekend on Saturday on Rainbow Bridge and wanted to share the experience if it helps.

We got to Niagara around 10 am and parked on Hiram street close to the bridge. We then walked over (costs 50 cents per person) to the bridge and across the US border where they gave us the white slip. No issues there, then we returned back to Canadian side where they gave us the yellow slip and sent us to the immigration office.

We waited there for 2.5 hours and for some reason the officers were just taking their sweet time to go through all the folks. It started getting crowded also with the people from US coming through, one of the officers was extremely rude and started shouting at a Asian man because he could not understand him properly. It seems nobody can talk back to the Border Officers...Anyway we got lucky and got a really nice and polite guy who asked a couple of questions and confirmed the PR. No fuss overall just waiting time.

My wife did not have US visa, no bank statements, no address proof since she has been here on TRV and we were asked none of that. Hope this helps

Thanks again to everyone here for your guidance and help, it made the process much more bearable.

Amina.M

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
AOR Received.
05-august-2015
File Transfer...
31-august-2015
Med's Request
2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
Remedical Completed on June 4th

Waiting for DM and PPR Now.

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
hell0o ,

I am applying for GCMS notes and have a question about consent form .....do I just email to the applicant and they can print it sign it and scan and send back to me in my email . and after can I just open it save it to my computer and upload it

please help me guys

thanks in advance

Kiran otal

May 13, 2016
punjabikudi26 said:
hell0o ,

I am applying for GCMS notes and have a question about consent form .....do I just email to the applicant and they can print it sign it and scan and send back to me in my email . and after can I just open it save it to my computer and upload it

please help me guys

thanks in advance

Yes you can do that and tell them to fill up " section c " too.
It's for whom they give their consent to order the GCMS notes.
So then you can just save in your computer and attach it with the application.

All the best

Techo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/7/2015
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
28/8/2015
File Transfer...
28/9/2015
Med's Done....
Re-medical on 4/July/2016
Interview........
In process status on 19 October 2015
Hello friends,

I applied for GCMS nots on 7th May.
I haven't received any response yet.
Is there any way, I can track GCMS notes appllication status ?

Thanks

Kiran otal

May 13, 2016
Techo said:
Hello friends,

I applied for GCMS nots on 7th May.
I haven't received any response yet.
Is there any way, I can track GCMS notes appllication status ?

Thanks
You will get response in coming week dear. Bcz I ordered GCMS notes
On May 1 and I have recieved response on June 2.
So wait for couple more days.

All the best ...

Techo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/7/2015
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
28/8/2015
File Transfer...
28/9/2015
Med's Done....
Re-medical on 4/July/2016
Interview........
In process status on 19 October 2015
Kiran otal said:
You will get response in coming week dear. Bcz I ordered GCMS notes
On May 1 and I have recieved response on June 2.
So wait for couple more days.

All the best ...
Thank you so much kiran otal.

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
dear Nabaaf,,

iam also the same like you i have done my second medical as full medical but still nothing update yet

did you get any information that why the NDVO has requested full medical from both of us???

iam just confuse what does it mean?????

help me bro

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
IMRAN121 said:
dear Nabaaf,,

iam also the same like you i have done my second medical as full medical but still nothing update yet

did you get any information that why the NDVO has requested full medical from both of us???

iam just confuse what does it mean?????

help me bro
Hello IMRAN121
Jus relax urself my frnd.....nowadays it is a usual trend of visa office to ask complete medical....check this topic only as many members hv updated abt getting complete medical as remeds.....two reasons i can think of is firstly and the most importantly it depends on the visa officer,his way of approach to the specific case n secondly may be our medicals were abt to get 15months old sooner so to be on safer side officer asked fr full medicals....may be the reason.....be calm....it hardly makes any difference ...soon v vil get update.......ppl hv gone thru this process doing complete medical....
As i guess ur location is Afgan so may be a little more tym in ur case may be taken fr background check as it depends on the resources available with the visa office in ur gvn address of location....be patience....
Best wishess
God bless us all n soon v all get our overly waiting ppr email.....fingers crossed.....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
thank you so much for your nice words my bro,

i can call you my bro you have always responded my question in a very nice and quick.

i wish the same for you and for myself bro

can you tell us what is the approximately time,day or months frame in which we will get our DM or PPR inshallah???

thanks once again brother