+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

habbug

May 16, 2016
Jotzk said:
Received my passport back with Visa today.. Woot woot.. :) :D ;D
No greater feeing than the feeling of being reunited with your spouse :)
If it weren't for this group, i wouldn't have waited so patiently during this lengthy process..
I wish good luck to all the people waiting to hear good news.. Hoping the wait ends for you all, as soon as it can.. :)
congrats!!! dm first week of May no email or mail yet . sent a e mail for specific case inquiry yesterday . any idea guys how lomg they take to reply ? thanks

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my husband got his visa :) arriving next week ;D

thank to all those who replied to my questions, this forum was really helpful.I will pray to god,May all of you get your visa's soon. :)

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
khanna1 said:
my husband got his visa :) arriving next week ;D

thank to all those who replied to my questions, this forum was really helpful.I will pray to god,May all of you get your visa's soon. :)
Timeline pleaseeeeee.....

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
gurkul said:
WHY NO UPDATE FOR US AGAIN,AGAIN NDVO LEFT US :( :( :( :( :(
not sure how NDVO processess application :(
should be first in first out. like mississauga does. really no process ... :(

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Acroman said:
Got remedical request today. 12th June applicant.
Congratulations !!!

Sanjan_preet

May 17, 2016
Vikram18 said:
That is not correct. It is not compulsory to add your husband's name or address in your passport. There are so many people who get approved without it. You don't have to provide your current address in the passport. CIC does not verify the address from the passport.

Since your passport is expiring in Dec'16, you may want to get a new one so that it has more validity. But changing the address may take time. You'll have to check how much time does it take to get a new passport with an address change. If you only add your husband's name in your passport that will be done pretty fast.
My wife changed her passport to change her surname and add my name. She kept her address as old one. It was done in less than a week.
You need to inform NDVO as soon as you get the new passport.
I never said cic wants you to update your husband's name and address in your passport. But Indian law does. If you are renewing your passport after marriage then your martial status changes and one has to update the name in the passport.
Again current address in not verified by cic but by our police.

I think the time varies as per your city. Because I also updated my husband's name and it took 18 days. I did not update my address because I am living at my parents house . I had to provide them an affidavit regarding the same

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Sanjan_preet said:
I never said cic wants you to update your husband's name and address in your passport. But Indian law does. If you are renewing your passport after marriage then your martial status changes and one has to update the name in the passport.
Again current address in not verified by cic but by our police.

I think the time varies as per your city. Because I also updated my husband's name and it took 18 days. I did not update my address because I am living at my parents house . I had to provide them an affidavit regarding the same
There is no such law in India that says to update your husband's name and address in your passport. It is completely an individuals will. Also, there is no law that says that a girl should move to her in-laws house after marriage.

If someone renews the passport after marriage then she can add her husband’s name in her passport. As far as the address is concerned, you can keep the same address as currently on your passport or change it to your present address (which could be any address and not necessarily your in-laws’). I can imagine your passport office people asked for the affidavit as many passport officers just follow the societal trends and not actual laws. For example in Maharashtra many passport officers forces you to keep husbands name as the girls middle name after marriage. There are no such laws but just irrelevant trends which these people are following. One needs to object on these kind of unnecessary rules.

deeplibran

May 2, 2016
Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (Attached herewith)

that all ws mentioned in email thsat my wife received.

any idea, what is the probability of receiving interview call ovwr the phone and in how may days?

Navneha

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
deeplibran said:
Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (Attached herewith)

that all ws mentioned in email thsat my wife received.

any idea, what is the probability of receiving interview call ovwr the phone and in how may days?
Don't worry ..not all the cases got interview call over the phone after remedical ..hope for best