Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Congrats Mikee.......your wait going to be over soon......

Very happy for our Spreadsheet Admin

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YuvrajCanada said:
Congrats Mikee.......your wait going to be over soon......

Very happy for our Spreadsheet Admin
thanks for the wishes.....you and me will land together...just hang in there.

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
dear mike and other friends,,

if the reassessment is the re-medical (so it means that shortly you will receive the DM or PPR)

but

what is this means that:-

your case has been processed to the stage where now we need your medical examination as your first one has expired.

they have required full medical examination what this means friends???

are we receiving the DM or PPR or not???

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMRAN121 said:
dear mike and other friends,,

if the reassessment is the re-medical (so it means that shortly you will receive the DM or PPR)

but

what is this means that:-

your case has been processed to the stage where now we need your medical examination as your first one has expired.

they have required full medical examination what this means friends???

are we receiving the DM or PPR or not???
i got the same mail except for the part that my first medical is not expiring.....in my case i did my medical in nov 2015...so i am assuming they never received my medicals hence they sent a full medical......in your case if your medical has crossed the 12 month deadline then your medical has expired and need fresh full medicals. according to the trend they start the background checks after the remed and take around 20-30 days for DM/PPR or there is a deadline mentioned on my medical that i have to get it done in 30 days so i think they will come back to my file in 30 days once it pops up on their monitor.

gran44

May 7, 2016
Hello Guys, I am also another silent follower of this forum. Just saw few negative comments, please maintain integrity as everyone here is to help each other. Nobody is lying around, seems they have slowed down processing for few months and moved onto later months so that they can improve overall processing time in future as later applicants don't need re-medical. I myself was surprised to see my timeline, just sharing to encourage everyone to participate and not to hurt anybody who is still waiting. Wish good luck to everyone who is still waiting as I know this could be bit impatient.
Application Received: January 26,2016
AOR1: March 04, 2016
SOA: March 17, 2016
AOR2: March 31, 2016
In Processing at Delhi: March 28, 2016
Decision Made: May 05,2016

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
KL123 said:
Not sure why people are being agitated at other applicants. Yes some 2016 files have got DM, it may take them a month to get actual visa but at least ndvo has got the ball rolling on some files. I don't think anyone is lying here, we all want to help future and current applicants with the current ndvo trend.

I am sure June July applicants will hear soon, don't lose hope and plz don't pollute this amazing forum with your frustrated talks
Its really frustrating that not even a single application from JUNE is getting update!!!!!!!??

I don't know what's wrong with them!!??

Can we all JUNE applicants do a common mail to MP OFFICE or somewhere from where we can notify them our frustration!!!!!!????

Thanx for tolerate.
Really stuck..

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
In background check i think they only check our PCC which we provided them at the time of application. I dont think so it will take time of 1-2 months to ndvo to verify about that person.

Baker10

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cool_fs4u said:
I sent an email to Minister of Immigration John McCallum requesting explanation about this unorganized approach to file processing at NDVO. I am not sure if his office will respond but I am hoping for a positive outcome. It is possible that he may not be aware of the situation since focus is on Syrian refugees at the moment and not many people have raised this issue.

I would like to urge all June-July and remaining early 2015 applicants to do the same and also order GCMS notes. If John McCallum's office doesn't respond, you can at least tell your MP that you have already got GCMS notes and reached out to Minister of Immigration. This way you can prevent your MP from giving you generic answers. Raising awareness among more and more MPs will help us get some traction in the issue. At least 2 MPs asked questions in parliament regarding processing time previously and we can see how things are moving for late 2015 applicants. You never know one thing might lead to another and something might click.

Remember that raising an issue is not going to harm your file. I believe that it is better to something about the situation than crying about it all the time. Being idle is not going to change anything.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky

For those interested, here is the email address - Minister@cic.gc.ca
You are absolutely right. Can you share the contents of the email that u had sent? (Hiding whatever necessary)
Including the subject so that We all have the same subject or something to distinguish and actually get our issue and email noticed by the office?

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
rambopg said:
First, for all the applicants who keep asking about I did MP inquiry and they said they haven't touched our files and what should we do?

The answer to that is have patience. There is nothing an MP can do to make NDVO touch your file. MP can at most ask the status on your file and/or ask to send Re-med/PPR if it got lost in mail/email (for that you need to order notes).
So all MAY applicants who are waiting should order notes first before going to MP.

Second, for people who received Re-medical and haven't heard back: DON'T WORRY. Re-med means 99% eligibility cleared. They are probably stuck doing your background and security checks and that's why you haven't received PPR/DM.

Third, for people who have gotten DM but no PPR. DON'T WORRY. You will eventually get PPR. I have seen 2-3 cases by now where it has taken 1 MONTH after DM to get PPR.

Fourth, For people who are waiting for interview. NDVO does NOT send you an email/letter saying that you are recommended for interview (some rare cases they have). The only way to find out if you are in interview queue is by ordering notes or MP inquiry. You will know the Interview Date only when they send you the Interview letter. As previously stated, OCTOBER 2014 APPLICANTS are getting interview dates for JUNE 2016.

If they go at the same pace:
Nov. 2014 -- July 2016 (letter in June),
Dec. 2014 -- August 2016 (letter in July),
Jan. 2015 -- Sept. 2016 (letter in Aug)
Feb. 2015 -- Oct. 2016 (letter in Sep)
Mar. 2015 -- Nov. 2016 (letter in Oct)

If they go faster then you will hear a month earlier then what I just posted.
Great post....
+1

abbasd87

Apr 21, 2016
I spoke to my mp about how applicants who filed in aug,sept,oct,nov are getting dm and ppr, but nothing has started for june applicants.

printed off some pages of comments and the spreadsheet as some proof.

the mp said; he did the inquiry and the person he spoke to who had opened my file said, sponsor eligibility has passed, medical passed, eligibility in process, background and security not started. the mp also mentioned that applicants who applied later are getting dm and ppr, so the agent on the phone told him he would be surprised if that was true, it does take time for the officers to complete their due diligence on applications. therefore the times they have stated are misrepresented or lies. thats what they had to say regarding applicants getting dm/ppr, who filed in aug,sept, oct

app filed: june 3 2015

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
abbasd87 said:
I spoke to my mp about how applicants who filed in aug,sept,oct,nov are getting dm and ppr, but nothing has started for june applicants.

printed off some pages of comments and the spreadsheet as some proof.

the mp said; he did the inquiry and the person he spoke to who had opened my file said, sponsor eligibility has passed, medical passed, eligibility in process, background and security not started. the mp also mentioned that applicants who applied later are getting dm and ppr, so the agent on the phone told him he would be surprised if that was true, it does take time for the officers to complete their due diligence on applications. therefore the times they have stated are misrepresented or lies. thats what they had to say regarding applicants getting dm/ppr, who filed in aug,sept, oct

app filed: june 3 2015
i dont know about that man, my sister in law got her passport back few days ago and is flying to canada on may 13th. She was august applicant.

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
landed at rainbow bridge Toronto yesterday! :D :D :D :D :D

Just wanna share my experience for those who land in rainbow bridge.

We parked the car in the public parking and headed to the pedestrian way to the U.S.A! Please have 2 quarters (25 cents) per person to enter the US! Luckily we had..

Then you are on the bridge! enjoy the majestic view of the Niagara (happens even if you were there for 1000 times ;) ;)) from the bridge before heading to the US immigration! All I had to say was Flagpoling, and that's it done. he handed over a white paper filled with details which we need to give it back to the Canadian immigration officer! then we were on the way back to the Canadian side :)

The person sitting at the Canadian side gave me a yellow slip and told me to head to the opposite building. That is the Canadian Immigration Office.

I handed over the white, yellow slips and my passport and waited for my turn. There was no big crowd. We waited for 1 hour 20 mins and then my Name :D :D that feeling of becoming a Permanent resident ;D ;D she asked whether any proof of address, I showed. no fuss, no mess, no questions asked except the question from COPR! Done.. I signed the COPR! and all I heard was the phrase "Welcome to Canada"! :)

SIN was not given to me over there. She asked us to get it from Service Ontario! and that's it! A perfect beginning to a whole new life :) :) :) :) :)

All the best everyone! I will pray for each of you :) any questions, please leave a PM.

soal

Oct 14, 2015
Hello Forum members,

Please update the spreadsheet. We are 22nd May, 2015 applicant.

got decision made: 29th April, 2016.
Passport request: 2nd May, 2016
Passport received :6th May, 2016
Landed on : 1st June, 2016

Wish you all good luck. :)

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
Congrats to Dm for 2016! Guys . Just make sure that Dm is on Principal applicant Ecas and not on sponsers side . If it's on PA then process is over n if it's on SA it's sponsership decision made that's it