NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Amanjkaur said:
Exactly like we all are upset coz oh this time period
And moreover people are just making fake stories

I request to those people who ever is lying if u cnt help
Anyone Thts fine but dnt just make stories please
hey..i really dont know what you think of this forum.. if you don't trust people here. i would suggest you should not follow this forum.. it will really help you.. Goodluck!!

IndToCan1

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016 (AOR2 - Feb 1, 2016) (CSQ - Mar 1, 2016)
File Transfer...
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 22, 2015
Passport Req..
May 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2016
khanna1 said:
I never get emails on my personal email account,my immigration consultant always receives it.
You should check with your consultant in case he might've received anything.
I've heard of few stories where consultants' just don't bother to contact the individual.

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IndToCan1 said:
You should check with your consultant in case he might've received anything.
I've heard of few stories where consultants' just don't bother to contact the individual.
I know i am checking with them everyday, their canadian branch doesnt even give me any information, everytime i call them they tell me you have to contact our branch from india, they are gonna help you,

I know u are rite when they dont even give info to the applicant on time,they did that to me with the pcc.they received it in the end of jan and they are telling us in the end of feb that we need to get the pcc renewed.

Its so frustrating now,i hope they send us the ppr soon, so hard to wait now

Baker10

Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rambopg said:
To be honest, the back home ties I showed were pretty weak. As I hear it all depends on the Visa officer's mood and your relationship proof.
The only permanent tie I showed of my wife to India is her chequing and fixed deposits account totaling approx. $14,500 (one of them was joint account with her parents)
My wife quit work and her last day was March 31st, 2016 (I showed the end of employment letter, experience letter showing she had been working there for 4 years and her last 7 pay stubs)

Other things I showed:
  • Invitation letter inviting her to visit me, in-laws: signed by me, my father and my mom
  • My 4 month chequing and 1 month savings account
  • House documents I bought for both of us
  • Marriage certificate + All the photos of my 2nd trip to India after wedding showing us going to restaurants, my cousin's wedding, celebrating wedding anniversary in Singapore

Funny thing is, my mother-in-law also applied for visitor visa separately 3 weeks before I did and she still hasn't gotten any updates (In-Process). And she even has USA visitor visa plus she has good travel history as she visited US twice before.

Thanks for the information. All the best for your married life.

Is it possible to get TRV on the basis of these FDs n back account details?

Navneha

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
T.Rex87 said:
hey..i really dont know what you think of this forum.. if you don't trust people here. i would suggest you should not follow this forum.. it will really help you.. Goodluck!!
Hello ..I am Aug 2015 applicant and my hubby got remedical only in April 26.I am from manitoba.

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
I don't think anybody is lying... one of my friends applied in august also got PPR
Looks like June and July files are assigned to the same officers who are working on April and May files, once they are done with those files, they will pick up our files. Its all about having patience now and lets all pray
that we all get our PPRs soon now

beautifulbc

Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
07-07-2015
File Transfer...
10-08-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
harpreet470 said:
I don't think anybody is lying... one of my friends applied in august also got PPR
Looks like June and July files are assigned to the same officers who are working on April and May files, once they are done with those files, they will pick up our files. Its all about having patience now and lets all pray
that we all get our PPRs soon now
Everything is about hope in this kind of situation. Nothing much we can do other than that.Hopefully soon that officer will realize that so many people are waiting to meet their loved one and waiting to start a new phase of their life together and all those are in his/her hand now :( :( :(

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
Mainu v laggda saare jhooth bolde aa tusi te eve ii parshaan hoii jane oo jaraa socho ke ndvo ene v wehle nai ke " leaaoo fileaa visa laiiye wali thinking rakhde hon ' main sure aa they are lying ' mainu ii dekhlo kite galti naal onaa ton DM wala button dab ho gyaa bass hor ki aa dm ii dekhi jana hor kujh v nai , ya main notes order kite sii onaa oh bheje nai main fer oh email paii notes laii taa v nai bheje par dm karta par notes aje v nai ditte 2 months ton v jyada time ho gyaa notes laii hun te main aas hi chadd ti ,, thoda dimaag naal kamm lao ke ndvo ch je navaa staff v aya hove te common sense di gall aa ke new files te kamm nai karooga kyoke new staff old staff ton puch ke kamm karega , onaa nu v pataa je puraaniaa filaa ton pehlaa new approve kitiaa te log gaalaaa kadooo te complain v kar sakde aa ,, kall nu koi kahoo ke meri file india ayee hi nai canada ton hi visa mil gya ki mann laoge

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
Bubba_bear said:
Mainu v laggda saare jhooth bolde aa tusi te eve ii parshaan hoii jane oo jaraa socho ke ndvo ene v wehle nai ke " leaaoo fileaa visa laiiye wali thinking rakhde hon ' main sure aa they are lying ' mainu ii dekhlo kite galti naal onaa ton DM wala button dab ho gyaa bass hor ki aa dm ii dekhi jana hor kujh v nai , ya main notes order kite sii onaa oh bheje nai main fer oh email paii notes laii taa v nai bheje par dm karta par notes aje v nai ditte 2 months ton v jyada time ho gyaa notes laii hun te main aas hi chadd ti ,, thoda dimaag naal kamm lao ke ndvo ch je navaa staff v aya hove te common sense di gall aa ke new files te kamm nai karooga kyoke new staff old staff ton puch ke kamm karega , onaa nu v pataa je puraaniaa filaa ton pehlaa new approve kitiaa te log gaalaaa kadooo te complain v kar sakde aa ,, kall nu koi kahoo ke meri file india ayee hi nai canada ton hi visa mil gya ki mann laoge
sahi gal aa 22, hun weekend te koi activity ta honi ni NDVO vallo, apa eho jehian filmi stories bana k time pass karde aa :D ;D

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
cali780 said:
sahi gal aa 22, hun weekend te koi activity ta honi ni NDVO vallo, apa eho jehian filmi stories bana k time pass karde aa :D ;D
Oh really Cali780???? Someone was defending those people yesterday when i said the same thing!! what changed your mind??

haha.. now i belive they are not lying. and i belive you should stick to one opinion and not just try to increase number of your posts :p :p

regina_123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
No one is lying.....they have started working on Jan 2016 applicants......

I just wish everyone gets DM, PPR soon....

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
regina_123 said:
No one is lying.....they have started working on Jan 2016 applicants......

I just wish everyone gets DM, PPR soon....
laggda twanu personally dassea ndvo ne taa hi pataa naale jan 2016 ton lai lai ke saare ndvo officeraa de mame checheaa de munde kudiaa jo aa naa taa hi cheti kamm hoii janda nai te 20 months processing time hove te 3 months ch clear karan main te nai dekhea maaf karna par main ajeha hunda dekhea nai aje takk , je koi prove kare te manniye ,2 months te almost file nu india aun te lagg jande aa means aundea ii kamm shuru , not possible aive aapaa apne man nu unstable jeha kari jaane aa enaa karke hun main aakha mainu te pr 2 mahine pehlaa hi milgi sii te main canada baithaa te tusi kehra aa ke dekhna jhooth waise v boht attractive hunda naale mithaa laggda

cool_fs4u

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016
I sent an email to Minister of Immigration John McCallum requesting explanation about this unorganized approach to file processing at NDVO. I am not sure if his office will respond but I am hoping for a positive outcome. It is possible that he may not be aware of the situation since focus is on Syrian refugees at the moment and not many people have raised this issue.

I would like to urge all June-July and remaining early 2015 applicants to do the same and also order GCMS notes. If John McCallum's office doesn't respond, you can at least tell your MP that you have already got GCMS notes and reached out to Minister of Immigration. This way you can prevent your MP from giving you generic answers. Raising awareness among more and more MPs will help us get some traction in the issue. At least 2 MPs asked questions in parliament regarding processing time previously and we can see how things are moving for late 2015 applicants. You never know one thing might lead to another and something might click.

Remember that raising an issue is not going to harm your file. I believe that it is better to something about the situation than crying about it all the time. Being idle is not going to change anything.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky

For those interested, here is the email address - Minister@cic.gc.ca

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My concern is that hopefully this is the ACTUAL DM and not just a status change on their part. About a year ago they had changed the status for applicants to "In Progress" even though there was no progress been made and it gave a lot of false hopes for people. Hopefully, this DM is the final one and we can sail through easily.....

P.S: Folks, please type in English. Become part of the conversation using the common language. If you want to chat in a non-English language, please start a new thread.

regina_123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
botsmith2004 said:
My concern is that hopefully this is the ACTUAL DM and not just a status change on their part. About a year ago they had changed the status for applicants to "In Progress" even though there was no progress been made and it gave a lot of false hopes for people. Hopefully, this DM is the final one and we can sail through easily.....

P.S: Folks, please type in English. Become part of the conversation using the common language. If you want to chat in a non-English language, please start a new thread.
Thats a valid point....lets wait and see what happens next...