Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Pardeepooja said:
thanks dear but I ask my consultant and she saw my notes and she said its recommend interview so it's not 100% sure for interview .
Ask for the copy of that notes from your consultant it has comments in brief from the officer who went through your files so you can read that and get an idea about their concerns
Good luck

lg14

Mar 17, 2016
Pardeepooja said:
thanks dear but I ask my consultant and she saw my notes and she said its recommend interview so it's not 100% sure for interview .
Yeah i think shes right. They shouldn't be considering interview as you mentioned that you know your husband since 2009. Thats 6 years in total. I think thats proof enough. Did you send them the communication of those 6 complete years? Was it first Marriage for both of you? Me and my wife were in the relationship for 11 years before we got married.

PreethiMahendran

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Bangalore,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-05-2016
Got my passport with visa
Landing on May 17th!!!!!

Thank you so much everyone in the forum who has supported me throughout my wait!! I will Parag to god that all of you should hear the good news soon!!!!

Take care everyone!!

rads

May 29, 2015
[/quote]
Congrats to all who get PPR.........
Can anyone guide m when can i expect DM/PPR as its been 1 months since i had done my remedical....
How long will it take NDVO to come to Decision MAde conclusion.
Is there any chance after remedical i can get interview....
This wait is so frustrating as thinking i would have applied my file in the 2nd half i.e.after July......
Why May applicants r so unlucky???????

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I'm May 6th applicant
They Started processing the applicant on July 10th, the file was transfer to NDVO
July -11th the first ADR paid Landing Fees, PCC and Medical done on 1st Aug 2015
Den last month they ask me to submit both the countries fresh Pcc, Kuwait nd India,
Did that now waiting again.
Wat can be the next step it's been 1year today

zombies

Aug 7, 2011
Hi Guys,

I just checked my Ecas today it is Decision made but no ppr email yet.
My timeline
Application filed- January 11 2016
Aor 1- Feb 22
SA - March 9
Aor -2 March 21
Decision made - may 5
I wish speedy processing for everyone who are still waiting to reunite with their loved ones.

Cheers

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
rambopg said:
Hey,

Sorry was busy today.
Regarding the Biographic info on the notes, don't worry about it, it doesn't concern you. It is something internal that they haven't sent.

And actually i am 30 april applicant also waiting for re-medical. If the the notes says nothing started then we can't really do anything because it means they haven't opened our file.

One of the reasons could be because you sent them UPDATE without them requesting it. Usually, updating any thing to do with our file can add 3 months extra to processing (except email id/address/phone number update). I actually did similar thing, I sent them proof and photos of my recent trip to India and the reason I did that is because I'd rather delay my file for 3 months than to get Recommended for Interview (which is still a possibility lol).

I am not saying all ADR add 3 months. But usually it does. I have seen couple of cases where they look at the ADR right away and send re-medical/PPR.

Thanks Rambopg for the details,I am planning to apply notes again after 2 weeks.I also want to understand how to do MP inquiry
I am aware about the below link but have few doubts

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/Constituencies/FindMP?textCriteria=%20burnaby

1.Do I have check for MP where my husband(sponsorer)resides?
2.Can I call them upfrontly from India, or my husband with have to visit their office?

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
zombies said:
Hi Guys,

I just checked my Ecas today it is Decision made but no ppr email yet.
My timeline
Application filed- January 11 2016
Aor 1- Feb 22
SA - March 9
Aor -2 March 21
Decision made - may 5
I wish speedy processing for everyone who are still waiting to reunite with their loved ones.

Cheers
Hey congo
U applied in jan 2016 ???

Kskhangura

Apr 30, 2016
Got Reassessment of medical.. 21st May 2015 Applicant

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself and your children:
Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (Attached herewith)

Is it good sign?

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
Kskhangura said:

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself and your children:
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)

Is it good sign?
Yes,good you got remedical request .Many May applicants are waiting for it. Get your re- medical done soon.

When did you receive the email today? at what time?

Jotzk

Nov 10, 2015
Kskhangura said:

Is it good sign?
Apparently it is .. :)

mdk1

May 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
khanna1 said:
hi mdk1

have you received your ppr yet? when did you got the decision made on the file?
Hey,

I got DM on 2nd of May but haven't received any PPR request yet. How about you ?

Does anyone else has a clue on that, that its a DM on ECAS but no email or nothing after. any alternate way to find out except calling CIC in Canada as they don't have file no longer here ( That's what they say )