15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
BhaveshCanada said:
Does anyone know that processing time for India is now 20 months?
Is it for new applications or applies to old too?
Hi BhaveshCanada,

The processing times shown are applicable to everyone whose applications are in process currently regardless of whether they just applied or not. IT sucks!! But with that said, the processing times shown are not really a true reflection of actual time it takes. The forums here help with that and provide better timelines I feel. But then again our application has been 15 months now and we have no news from CIC and I believe your and my timeline is exactly the same as I just checked the spreadsheet. Did you already get a letter for an interview?

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Drkdd said:
Hello all
I would like to share my time line

App filed 11 th January 2016
SA 22 February 2016
AOR 2 March 2016
Decision made 5 May 2016

Is this decision made a postive one??

I pray daily for everyone's fast processing as I know how tough it is staying away from the spouse

May god bless us all
Hi Drkdd,

You applied in Jan 2016 and already got a decision made??? :eek: :eek: :eek: Well you must be the luckiest one of all on this forum to receive it in 4 months!!!! Goodluck and god bless!

tejigill

Apr 30, 2016
many many congrats . thank god ....gradually.any of d MAY applicant gt update, hope for d best for others ...Get your re- medical done soon.may god be wd u
all others please keep us update

would u like to share when did u gt ur reassisment reqst ?

hollajay1

Sep 19, 2012
hey people who got their DM in novermber december or in january ..
are you guys seriously kidding me ?
i mean you guys dont update the spreadsheet and more over so many people are claiming that they got their DM
is your file processing in NEW delhi office ?
coz ive been following thread and i applied my file on 18th january
and i havent heard a thing from NDVO
so please bring clarity to your timeline and please update the spreadsheet
coz i really feel that some people are messing up with the spreadsheet and not giving true timeline i suppose
so please stop fooling around !!!!

BhaveshCanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
Doc's Request.
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
I wish we got it yesterday ;-)
LANDED..........
in my arms
priya_7 said:
Hi BhaveshCanada,

The processing times shown are applicable to everyone whose applications are in process currently regardless of whether they just applied or not. IT sucks!! But with that said, the processing times shown are not really a true reflection of actual time it takes. The forums here help with that and provide better timelines I feel. But then again our application has been 15 months now and we have no news from CIC and I believe your and my timeline is exactly the same as I just checked the spreadsheet. Did you already get a letter for an interview?
No letter for interview yet. In notes I see that they have recommended interview on 6th January 2016 and no activity on file since then. Her eligibility is in process right now. Medical expired on 12th December 2015... no news yet... I LITERALLY WANT TO YELL ON THEM.... WE APPLIED 25TH FEBRUARY 2015.... WTF IS THIS YAAR!!!!

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
BhaveshCanada said:
No letter for interview yet. In notes I see that they have recommended interview on 6th January 2016 and no activity on file since then. Her eligibility is in process right now. Medical expired on 12th December 2015... no news yet... I LITERALLY WANT TO YELL ON THEM.... WE APPLIED 25TH FEBRUARY 2015.... WTF IS THIS YAAR!!!!
Hi BhaveshCanada,

I hear ya!! WE applied February 25, 2015 as well. The notes had interview recommended on January 4, 2016 and since then no activity and no letter requesting an interview either. Did an MP inquiry and asked them and they said well its still under 17 months and I said what the hell is this? The processing time has gone up three times already since we applied..it was 13 months, then 14 then 17 and now its 20 months so you guys wont inquire for us and this will keep goin up blah blah...So she says that all the promises about immigration made by the new government are really not going to help us but people who have applied after us becuz they plan to clear the backlog by the end of this year and then the processing times should only take 6-8 months for spousal no matter which country they come from. I still think its crap. And I dont understand why its taking so long for February applicants to even get notified that they are on a wait list for an interview. Unless interview recommended just means that the file needs to go for a second review and then an interview is finalized which may take longer...This is what the MPs office said to me. That usually the cut n dry cases only the first reviewer looks at it and sends them a PPR which is probably what happened with some of the aug, sept applicants. And then cases that seem a little more complicated or need more digging, they go through a second officer review which adds 2-3 months to your processing time anyway. So I am presuming that we fall under the second category. Which is why we have heard nothing! Our medicals have not expired yet as he got them done in June but we're hitting close to their expiry now too if we dont hear anything in this month. its crazy I know! Its very hard to wait but hang in there...we'l hear something soon!

Pardeepooja

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
priya_7 said:
Hi BhaveshCanada,

I hear ya!! WE applied February 25, 2015 as well. The notes had interview recommended on January 4, 2016 and since then no activity and no letter requesting an interview either. Did an MP inquiry and asked them and they said well its still under 17 months and I said what the hell is this? The processing time has gone up three times already since we applied..it was 13 months, then 14 then 17 and now its 20 months so you guys wont inquire for us and this will keep goin up blah blah...So she says that all the promises about immigration made by the new government are really not going to help us but people who have applied after us becuz they plan to clear the backlog by the end of this year and then the processing times should only take 6-8 months for spousal no matter which country they come from. I still think its crap. And I dont understand why its taking so long for February applicants to even get notified that they are on a wait list for an interview. Unless interview recommended just means that the file needs to go for a second review and then an interview is finalized which may take longer...This is what the MPs office said to me. That usually the cut n dry cases only the first reviewer looks at it and sends them a PPR which is probably what happened with some of the aug, sept applicants. And then cases that seem a little more complicated or need more digging, they go through a second officer review which adds 2-3 months to your processing time anyway. So I am presuming that we fall under the second category. Which is why we have heard nothing! Our medicals have not expired yet as he got them done in June but we're hitting close to their expiry now too if we dont hear anything in this month. its crazy I know! Its very hard to wait but hang in there...we'l hear something soon!
hi Priya , my MP and my consultant saying same thing , so now I am also hoping everybody gets good news soon .

Pardeepooja

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
priya_7 said:
Hi BhaveshCanada,

hi Priya check ur due date it's write down under recommend interview, then you know exactly when your files aligibily going to pass or interview

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Hello...

Its so frustrating that January 2016 applications are getting updates, good for them but what about rest of all??!!!!

Anyone having update for June 2015????

Best luck all...

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Pardeepooja said:
hi Priya check ur due date it's write down under recommend interview, then you know exactly when your files aligibily going to pass or interview
Hi PardeepPooja,

Funny thing is my notes dont even show the section of eligibility and it doesnt say interview recommended under eligibility. It just shows family class sponsorship eligibility section and the rest are all the details of our application and incoming and outgoing stuff followed by the notes. Its in the notes that I found out it says recommended interview but the MP office wasnt told this by CIC. They just said eligibility under review ...they didnt mention any interview queued or anything..

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Is there any June applicant from Calgary NE area...we can go to MP office together
I already went there last week and still waiting to hear back from them

Pardeepooja

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
priya_7 said:
Hi PardeepPooja,

Funny thing is my notes dont even show the section of eligibility and it doesnt say interview recommended under eligibility. It just shows family class sponsorship eligibility section and the rest are all the details of our application and incoming and outgoing stuff followed by the notes. Its in the notes that I found out it says recommended interview but the MP office wasnt told this by CIC. They just said eligibility under review ...they didnt mention any interview queued or anything..
stay positive we will hear soon good news , my husband's file eligibility also in process , so hoping good news .

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
I dont think we will get anything by next month. There were 2 PPR only in last 2 weeks. They have just stopped .

People getting response form Prime minister is an generated bot message.

I wish they should no have been elected. basically the are making mess not improving anything. when I see people who applied i January 2015 not getting anything and 2016 Jan is getting approved, i feel sorry for them as it should not be happening. this is totally unfair, and I am sure no one will hear..

They are just playing with our lives. THere is no point of them to recommend upfront medical examination if they dont want to touch the file for a year.

Such a BS .

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
hello MAY applicants here .... I m waiting for ppr after remedical (almost 3 week ago ) . friends applied same time as me are already in Canada . is any MAY applicant waiting after remedical

p.s medical request APRIL 14th done APRIL 19 th

this is my 3rd time posting the same situation hopefully someone will share something and help me out to relieve my stress

thanks in advance