+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hello just received passport request on May 2 please update the spreadsheet. I was not aware since online application shows "In Process" and I did not get a email. The email for some reason came to my wife's account even though we have been using mine as primary, just a thing to keep in mind.

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
gurkul said:
hi harpreet
m sister not bro ; :D ,life seems like hell without husband
please let me know when u receive notes, even god is not listening us
lol..sorry about that sis ;)
will let you know for sure.. this waiting game is becoming too much now :-[

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hollajay1 said:
hey people who got their DM in novermber december or in january ..
are you guys seriously kidding me ?
i mean you guys dont update the spreadsheet and more over so many people are claiming that they got their DM
is your file processing in NEW delhi office ?
coz ive been following thread and i applied my file on 18th january
and i havent heard a thing from NDVO
so please bring clarity to your timeline and please update the spreadsheet
coz i really feel that some people are messing up with the spreadsheet and not giving true timeline i suppose
so please stop fooling around !!!!

i don't know who you are but stop complaining about the spreadsheet....it takes a lot of effort to update...so be content with what you get and no one has so much time to fool around here by giving false updates.

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
PNP2014 said:
Do you mean March 14 and 19?

My colleague got remed on march 22 and nothing yet for him too. May 10 applicant.
It was april sorry not may

so april 14th received request and completed remedical on april 19th

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
aumraiya said:
Hello just received passport request on May 2 please update the spreadsheet. I was not aware since online application shows "In Process" and I did not get a email. The email for some reason came to my wife's account even though we have been using mine as primary, just a thing to keep in mind.
Share your timeline

beautifulbc

Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
07-07-2015
File Transfer...
10-08-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
Hi Guys,

I am one of the silent Reader of this Forum. Following is my timeline;

Sponsorship

We received your application to sponsor on June 1, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 6, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on July 29, 2015 about the decision on your application.

Permanent Residence

We received application for permanent residence on June 1, 2015.
We started processing application on August 10, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

On May 3rd.2016 I went to MP office for my application query, they revert me back today that NDVO not started anything on my application and it is completely untouched. They suggested me to email to minister office and if can apply for TRV. Which I am not sure will be rejected or not. It is so frustrating already.Dont know what I have to do.

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
mikee23 said:
i don't know who you are but stop complaining about the spreadsheet....it takes a lot of effort to update...so be content with what you get and no one has so much time to fool around here by giving false updates.
hello there!!

I guess every one has their say and i dont see any wrong in what this person is saying.

If we consider the current processing time it has been increased to 20 months. WhereaS, few people say they filed their application in Jan 2016 and have already received their DM which comes as a shock to everyone!! I highly doubt those posts as well as there are no updates on Spreadsheets. Additionally 2015 applications are still pending. Rather than thinking you are unlucky or blaming government for being unfair we rather make sure that the posts are true/correct. And talking about "no one has so much time to fool around here", why don't we go check a few updates from earlier that mentions they received a faque immigration call. There is always a possibility of people spamming around specially when its an online portal.

The only way to make sure that it is correct is if they take time to update the spreadsheet or maintain a proper communication, and just saying... it doesn't take much of an effort to update spreadsheet, its pretty straight forward.

good luck :) :) :) :)

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
SUPER GIRL said:
hello there!!

I guess every one has their say and i dont see any wrong in what this person is saying.

If we consider the current processing time it has been increased to 20 months. WhereaS, few people say they filed their application in Jan 2016 and have already received their DM which comes as a shock to everyone!! I highly doubt those posts as well as there are no updates on Spreadsheets. Additionally 2015 applications are still pending. Rather than thinking you are unlucky or blaming government for being unfair we rather make sure that the posts are true/correct. And talking about "no one has so much time to fool around here", why don't we go check a few updates from earlier that mentions they received a faque immigration call. There is always a possibility of people spamming around specially when its an online portal.

The only way to make sure that it is correct is if they take time to update the spreadsheet or maintain a proper communication, and just saying... it doesn't take much of an effort to update spreadsheet, its pretty straight forward.

good luck :) :) :) :)
Yeah but not everyone can update the spreadsheet. you can only enter your info at the bottom everything else is locked.
Secondly if those guys had 1 post each, i would doubt them to be spamming as well but they have previous posts in fact one of them has 232 posts. So if you take all that into account i highly doubt anybody is lying here.

You 2 seem to have least number of posts :p lol, but anyways this trend has continued starting with august applicants so i believe it.

Shwemir

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:14-10-2015.................SA : 28-10-2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 : 09-11-2015
Med's Done....
done upfront July 2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016.............DM : 22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flagpole : 08-05-2016
I am soooooooo happy to say that finally got my passport back from Ottawa with the VISA stamped ;D :D
It took 2 long weeks to get the passport back from Ottawa and in total 8 months for complete processing, finally this waiting process is over so thankful to GOD...
Jus a brief background to help anyone else in same situation :
Ours was a straightforward case, first marriage for both, arranged, no previous travel history..
Got married June 2015, came on visitors to Canada in December 2015 and wishing first 6 months for the PR...

I highly encourage ppl to apply for visitors visa and wait the period here with their partners as it gets a lot easier.. Also for visitors give as much proof as u can to prove that ur relationship is legitimate and genuine...
If u don't lie in ur application and provide proper proofs then it helps the officers to process ur case much faster which in turns helps ur application as well...

Just be positive and I hope and pray that everyone gets their visa soon

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
beautifulbc said:
Hi Guys,

Sponsorship

We sent you correspondence on July 29, 2015 about the decision on your application.

Permanent Residence

On May 3rd.2016 I went to MP office for my application query, they revert me back today that NDVO not started anything on my application and it is completely untouched. They suggested me to email to minister office and if can apply for TRV. Which I am not sure will be rejected or not. It is so frustrating already. Dont know what I have to do.
I think this is going to be same for every June applicant.

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
PNP2014 said:
I think this is going to be same for every June applicant.
This is because they literally haven't touched June files.. so frustrating

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
cali780 said:
Yeah but not everyone can update the spreadsheet. you can only enter your info at the bottom everything else is locked.
Secondly if those guys had 1 post each, i would doubt them to be spamming as well but they have previous posts in fact one of them has 232 posts. So if you take all that into account i highly doubt anybody is lying here.

You 2 seem to have least number of posts :p lol, but anyways this trend has continued starting with august applicants so i believe it.
well i aint blaming anyone,coincidence is that the person posting that is currently online i am sending him/her a personal messages and still no response.

anyway i just post things when i have something to update everyone with, so yeah call it a few posts ??? and apart from everything if the process is that speedy for real!! I wish everyone gets their updates soon...including you!! And good luck for the people whove already received it!!

All the very best.. :D

Pardeepooja

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello Pardeepooja
Incase of interview recommend u r advised to send additional documents on ur own as may be ur more evidence submission can convince them of thr query.....u may even submit letter frm each one of u explaining the red flag in detail if u r aware....seniors hv always asked to submit adr if v r recommended fr interview n as jaytanz mentioned....check ur notes thoroughly fr any comments regarding ur relationship or anything else which is mention.......go ahead n organise a nice package of adr n forward it...write ur file number n uci number on all the documents fr the visa officers convenience n courier it to ndvo....it will help visa officers in ur file 's decision making or ur interview will go really smooth as they would be already aware of ur present situation n ur visit.....do even send current call logs n chat logs to prove ongoing relationship....do make two copies of all the documents u r sending fr showing visa officer fr any futhr communication...if still u hv interview thn jus take interview as a step to this process n prepare urself properly..surely it vil take a little more tym thn other around ur submission date n its tough to hang inn bt surely it is not impossible.....hope fr the best n prepare fr the worst..god bless u
Best wishess

Cheers :)thanks nabaaf , but my consultant said its not 100% sure for interview yet , she said we send already so many proof to them , so just wait now , even my MP said samething . Now I am confused, what should I do now ? I really don't know .

Nabaaf

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Hi Pardeeppooja,

Mine is a similar case to yours and even my consultant said we should wait to send any more proofs or documents to them until they ask for them. Because this recommended interview is already delaying our file and it will delay it even more if we send in new documents or information that is not requested by them. So just hang in there I guess. Whatever proofs or documents you have with you to prove genuineness of the relationship, take it with you to the interview if it is finalized for interview or interview required under the eligibility section.

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
beautifulbc said:
Hi Guys,

Sponsorship

Permanent Residence

On May 3rd.2016 I went to MP office for my application query, they revert me back today that NDVO not started anything on my application and it is completely untouched. They suggested me to email to minister office and if can apply for TRV. Which I am not sure will be rejected or not. It is so frustrating already.Dont know what I have to do.
TRV wont be solution, you need to contact Minister office. I know they can start and finish everything in like 20-25 days if they want. look at the Jan 2016 applicant. the file must have got transferred in March and he got DM.