+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Pardeepooja

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello everyone....
According to me Neither love nor arrange marriage is vulnerable in this process whereas neither love or arrange marriage are fake....if something is fake thn it shld not be called as marriage in true sense as those r jus marriage of convience fr the sake of some or the other benefit fr either of the party......
If u hv presented ur case properly with all the sufficient supporting documents thn i dont think it makes any difference fr this process on this basis....as far as i hv read on this forums ,i hv never read any discrimination abt either of the type of marriage during this process frm any member on this point....
We r surely frustrated at emotional level bt waiting fr our correct time to come is only the solution for our present situation.....hannggg inn ppl...we all vil hv that happy day of receiving ppr email sooner or later .........keep praying hard.....god bless all of us.....
Best wishes...

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
well said nabaaf , I m in Canada , one lady came at my work and she told me very proudly about fake marriage bcus her relative did fake marriage but they present as a arrange marriage and he got visa very quick , even I was very mad on her too and I said u guys doing all this and we have to suffer with the long wait . Sorry guys I know not all arrange marriages are fake , but some people still do fake marriages nd present like a arrange marriage , spend lots of money to do that , I didn't mean to hurt anybody feelings .

manpreetgill

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
PUNJAB, SANGRUR
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-MAY-2015
AOR Received.
10-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
13-JULY-2015
Med's Request
29-APRIL-2016
Med's Done....
30-APRIL-2016
Passport Req..
19-SEPTEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
I wish this month...
LANDED..........
I wish next month...
rambopg said:
What do you want to do case specific inquiry for? They do not respond to inquiries if done before 17 months. If u want to update ur file then your wife should do the case specific inquiry.

Also, if u want to know the status on ur file, order NOTES. See below link in my signature.
i just want to update my wife new email adress

Gcp

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
9-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting. .
Well said nabaaf. .wish u a speedy visa
Hello everyone....
According to me Neither love nor arrange marriage is vulnerable in this process whereas neither love or arrange marriage are fake....if something is fake thn it shld not be called as marriage in true sense as those r jus marriage of convience fr the sake of some or the other benefit fr either of the party......
If u hv presented ur case properly with all the sufficient supporting documents thn i dont think it makes any difference fr this process on this basis....as far as i hv read on this forums ,i hv never read any discrimination abt either of the type of marriage during this process frm any member on this point....
We r surely frustrated at emotional level bt waiting fr our correct time to come is only the solution for our present situation.....hannggg inn ppl...we all vil hv that happy day of receiving ppr email sooner or later .........keep praying hard.....god bless all of us.....
Best wishes...

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
[/quote]

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
YuvrajCanada said:
Her marriage is in August 2015 ,so it means I should apply end of July .....
Thanx for advise .....
You can apply for a TRV while your PR application is in process and if its for a wedding it would help if you also submit the wedding card. You will be granted a TRV as long as you are able to show ties to your current place of residence (i.e job, a house or commitment to a school degree or something that you are currently enrolled in). If you are on work permit in another country, you have to prove to them that you will return back by showing any property you may own or a higher level of job post at the workplace you work in.

Mona8200

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 feb 2015
AOR Received.
10 april 2015
Med's Done....
15 dec 2014
Still waiting... Its been 1.5 month since my husband did his remedical. Interview was approved. Anybody else in the same boat ?

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
YuvrajCanada said:
Hi thank you
Sorry m posting lots of questions.......
One more hope you don't mind

Is it possible to apply for TRV to Canada ,actually my sister in law getting married in Vancouver ,it's last marriage in our family and my In laws want me to be there atleast for few days to attend ceremony with my wife .

I spoke to my HR (company ) I will get NOC letter and approved leaves on company letter head .

Is it possible to get visa approved as my Pr application also in process .

Should I apply or not ,because I'm sure the genuine help and advise I can get here .

Some consultants say you can not apply for TRV because you already applied for Spousal visa .
Ohhh yes u should apply.. Even I guees u have strong reason to get TRV.. dnt wry it well not effect ur PR file .. I m also in TRV and thankufull everything is going fine .. It's better to apply online better thn paper.. All the best hope for best

Avigoee

Mar 8, 2016
Mona8200 said:
Still waiting... Its been 1.5 month since my husband did his remedical. Interview was approved. Anybody else in the same boat ?

Hey Mona,
I'm also in the same situation. Did my remedical on 10 March and didn't hear anything yet. Idk what they are doing. People are getting their PPR just in 3 weeks and we are just waiting. Anyway 1 day we'll also get PPR for sure.

Good Luck

Avigoee

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
When applications are being processed sequentially, wy did they skip June month applications? Wht might b the reason? Many applicants? Any complications? I'm a June 19th applicant

vannak

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
Hi I need help...

How can apply for notes?
They started working on my file Sept 4 2015

Patel85

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
ashishdz said:
6 August 2015 applicants. I got passport request today for my wife...

Hi my friend
I am also from Gujarat and I am 14 August applicant

Can you please provide you full time line