+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

gurkul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
What is our fault ?why ndvo skipped june applicants.m very upset
m in india to meet my husband.tomorrow m going back to canada
hun ta ristedsr v kehan lag gye k lagda case kharab ho gya tanhi ehde husband da banya ni.plz ndvo have pity on us
june applicants plz keep in contact
hapreet plz let me know when u receive notes as we have same timeline
m very upset .bht umeed lai k ayi c india k husband nu lai k vapis jaugi.but going back alone

mandeep.jassi

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-07-2015
File Transfer...
09-10-2015
Med's Request
Remedical Request : 10-03-2016
Med's Done....
Remedical Done: 11-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2016
LANDED..........
27-June-2016
gurkul said:
What is our fault ?why ndvo skipped june applicants.m very upset
m in india to meet my husband.tomorrow m going back to canada
hun ta ristedsr v kehan lag gye k lagda case kharab ho gya tanhi ehde husband da banya ni.plz ndvo have pity on us
june applicants plz keep in contact
hapreet plz let me know when u receive notes as we have same timeline
m very upset .bht umeed lai k ayi c india k husband nu lai k vapis jaugi.but going back alone
jehre april wale baithe haale ohna da ki?

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
mandeep.jassi said:
jehre april wale baithe haale ohna da ki?
atleast u got remedical. ppl are getting ppr from august september cause their medical is still valid.

We didn't even get remedical.

Pardeepooja

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
My husband March 2015 applicant , nothing hear anything from ndvo , love marriage against my parents , submit so many proofs , I don't know what they want , I so depressed now , went back India in jan 2016 came back alone , planing to go back India again , very hard to live without partner , but they don't understand our feelings .

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Sss2015 said:
Greetings to all…

Dear Folks,

First of all thank you for providing a platform and sharing helpful information, which eventually helps visitors to keep their desperation at bay. I’ve been visiting here for past few days and noticed that it’s worth sharing my information and get some sensible advice.
Here we go….I know the first thing you all wish to know is time-line, which I am not sure how to put forward, but will give it a try, as per ECAS records.

Application submitted: May 29, 2015.
Sponsorship approval email: August 06, 2015.
Email from visa office: August 05, 2015 as New-Delhi.
Upfront medical done: May 03, 2015.

Background: I am the applicant (husband), Sponsor is my wife (Canadian citizen by naturalization). We got married almost 4 years ago in India and we have two lovely daughters. First daughter was born in India (Canadian by descent) and the next daughter in Canada (Canadian by birth). I have tried my best to keep my family united and we lived together for almost the entire time since our marriage except few short breaks and the time (almost an year) she spent in Canada for second child’s birth and applying/waiting for my outland immigration application. We never felt the need to immigrate until we recently realized that our children’s future could be better in Canada, given the fact that they are Canadians and Canada offers best education, healthcare and lifestyle. Now, my daughters are growing-up to school going age, soon. it’s high time for me to decide and settle down at one ideal location.

Applicant: I have a well-established career in Oil&Gas projects with approximately 15 years of experience, widespread working travel history to various Arabian Gulf countries, which took almost two pages to recall and write all the travel dates thanks to passport stamps. Although being an Indian national from birth, I didn’t get much opportunity to live in India for the past 13 years. I have prepared the application last year in rush based on Abu-Dhabi visa office check-listed requirement and submitted the same without much of supporting documents and the application confirmation was received from New Delhi.

Constraints: First marriage for both, Family Arranged formal/traditional marriage, Age difference of almost 7 years. I have submitted the documents which I could recollect; I am missing educational certificates (I am not sure whether all the old certificates are really required) and done some distance education degrees, hence repeated dates showing work experience and education at the same time. I may need more PCCs, but some countries requires request from Canadian authorities to submit/accept my request for PCC.
Intention: As I wrote above our intention is to offer my kids the life they deserve, i.e. “in Canada” and we all wish to stay together. I have a TRV for Canada issued from Abu-Dhabi for 10 years duration and have been to Canada. I will share few things that I have noticed in Canada, that the lifestyle and infrastructure is marvelous, healthcare is quite welcoming and caring, Canadian educational system is world famous and Job market is quite rational to Canadian living standards, unless someone is highly specialized in his domain. Business prospects are good, just like any other country doing business requires a lot of hard work, but the benefits are better for doing business in Canada. Hence my intention is also to start a small business offering services in which I gained my expertise over the years.

Suggestions please: Shall I wait and hear from Visa-office? Or should I clarify the dates, edit forms and provide available documents which I could trace from back-home? I am travelling to India next week, Shall I consult any subject matter expert, could you please suggest me some good consultancy anywhere in India, who has good experience in handling family class applications ?

Thank you for reading friends, looking forward to hear from you all.
-S
Hi Sss2015

First of all welcome on this Forum.
Before sending anything to NDVO I would suggest you apply for GCMS notes.
Instructions on how to apply for GCMS Notes- https://goo.gl/DTQjHC
Notes will give you more idea that what is happening on your application at this time. AS you are May 29 applicant, most probably your application has been reviewed for eligibility or you can wait one or two more weeks to give some extra time and then apply for GCMS notes.
It is not advisable to send more documents without request.
Basic application is same for spousal sponsorship, doesn't matter where are you applying from. As you are Indian Citizen then more likely it will proceed there. You should wait for additional documents request from NDVO. Some time few reasonable documents are enough to prove your case.

I hope this will help. Senior members can help you more in this case.

mandeep.jassi

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-07-2015
File Transfer...
09-10-2015
Med's Request
Remedical Request : 10-03-2016
Med's Done....
Remedical Done: 11-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2016
LANDED..........
27-June-2016
rambopg said:
atleast u got remedical. ppl are getting ppr from august september cause their medical is still valid.

We didn't even get remedical.
remedical kra ke kehra visa de ditta loka de bina remdical toh v visa aa reha...

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pardeepooja said:
My husband March 2015 applicant , nothing hear anything from ndvo , love marriage against my parents , submit so many proofs , I don't know what they want , I so depressed now , went back India in jan 2016 came back alone , planing to go back India again , very hard to live without partner , but they don't understand our feelings .
You should apply for GCMS notes to know why you didn't hear anything back from NDVO, your application must has been reviewed for eligibility.
Love marriage cases are more vulnerable in this process.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
AmanKamal89 said:
No im not
Please provide your info so you can be added on spreadsheet
Application received:
Medical date:
AOR1 date:
SA date:
ARO2 date:
DM:

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
hey all ,

please update medical completed April 19th . now question when should I expect to hear something from NDVO ?? and how long does doctor take to send the results to NDVO thanks in advance

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:17-June-2015 AOR2: 23-July-2015
File Transfer...
SA & File transfer 13-July-2015. IP 9-OCT-15
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
punjabikudi26 said:
hey all ,

please update medical completed April 19th . now question when should I expect to hear something from NDVO ?? and how long does doctor take to send the results to NDVO thanks in advance
Check the spreadsheet for next step after re-medical you will get an idea when you will get DM or PPR. For re-medical submission, please contact your doctor they will tell you if they uploaded your re-medical or not.

My wife did re-medical today and doctor told her that they will upload online on tuesday and give us a call on Wednesday to confirm about your re-medical submission.

Thanks,
Vishal

Pardeepooja

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
rammy_xyz said:
You should apply for GCMS notes to know why you didn't hear anything back from NDVO, your application must has been reviewed for eligibility.
Love marriage cases are more vulnerable in this process.
i already apply for notes 3rd April , waiting for reply , but I don't understand I send so much proofs that our marriage is genuine , what they want , most of the arrange marriages are fake , but they come very easily , which is not fair .

chiragpatel144

Dec 10, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-COLOMBO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/5/2012
Nomination.....
29/12/2012
AOR Received.
26/2/2013
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25/6/2013 then colombo 19/11/2013
Med's Request
5/2/2014
Med's Done....
6/2/2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
14/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/3/2014
LANDED..........
11/4/2014
Pardeepooja said:
i already apply for notes 3rd April , waiting for reply , but I don't understand I send so much proofs that our marriage is genuine , what they want , most of the arrange marriages are fake , but they come very easily , which is not fair .
Wtf who told u that most of the arrange marriages are fake? use yr sense if u have

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi Seniors
Plzzz Help !!!!!!!

Does sending additional proofs by courier to NDVO (boarding passes ,photographs )without request delay the application .

I'm 12 May 2015 Applicant no updates......

Notes ordered courtesy senior members (provided me link)