06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi
Any 12 May 2015 Applicant waiting for remedical request ?????

Do Visa officers work on Saturdays

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
hello all , hws goin ,,i can see the speed of ndvo , im pretty sure they have more staff to work on our files,, wait is about to over,,goodluck all

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:17-June-2015 AOR2: 23-July-2015
File Transfer...
SA & File transfer 13-July-2015. IP 9-OCT-15
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
Please update the spreadsheet re-medical done on 23-April.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
manpreetgill said:
hii guys i just want to know i live in canada and i apply for my wife to come to canada so i want to do case specific enquiry so can i do case specific enquiry or only my wife can.
What do you want to do case specific inquiry for? They do not respond to inquiries if done before 17 months. If u want to update ur file then your wife should do the case specific inquiry.

Also, if u want to know the status on ur file, order NOTES. See below link in my signature.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Avigoee said:
Guys, Its 43 days since i completed my re-medical & submitted my new passport copy but didn't hear anything yet.
I don't understand why they are delaying my application so far. ???
What am i spouse to do? Should i apply for the notes????

Please help

Thanks
avigoee
I think the delay in ur file is due to ur new passport. They might be taking their sweet time in updating ur new passport # and other details. U can order notes but in this case patience will be ur better friend.

Jas kaur

Aug 16, 2015
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Avigoee said:
Guys, Its 43 days since i completed my re-medical & submitted my new passport copy but didn't hear anything yet.
I don't understand why they are delaying my application so far. ???
What am i spouse to do? Should i apply for the notes????

Please help

Thanks
avigoee
Hi avigoee.
Just wanted you to know that we didnot need to inform ndvo about the passport renewal.. I did my remed on 4 march n after that I renewed my passport and sent the mail to ndvo abt the same.. after that my huaband called ndvo helpline no. and they told him that we don't need to inform them abt it ... anyhow we already did that n now we can't do anything except wait... hopefully we will gt ppr req soon

balmuri

Mar 19, 2016
Hello,

My wife's Application was received at the case processing center Mississauga, Ontario on June 25 2015,Medicals and Police clearance certificate was included at the time of Application,File was Transferred to New Delhi and CIC has started processing Application on August 28th 2015 and it shows as IN PROCESS from the month of August.

I have come across that some of the Applicants who have filed Visa in the month of April,May,July and August have started receiving passport Request.

Can some one advice about the Application of how it long it may take based upon current situation.

Thank you
Balmuri.

Avigoee

Mar 8, 2016
Jas kaur said:
Hi avigoee.
Just wanted you to know that we didnot need to inform ndvo about the passport renewal.. I did my remed on 4 march n after that I renewed my passport and sent the mail to ndvo abt the same.. after that my huaband called ndvo helpline no. and they told him that we don't need to inform them abt it ... anyhow we already did that n now we can't do anything except wait... hopefully we will gt ppr req soon
Hi Jas kaur,
I sent them a hard copy of my remedical report,new and old passport copies by courier on March 17 from Dubai and they received it on March 22. Although I emailed them my changes but still I sent them a hard copy.
I wish if we get ppr before end of this month.

Thanks
AviGoee

Avigoee

Mar 8, 2016
rambopg said:
I think the delay in ur file is due to ur new passport. They might be taking their sweet time in updating ur new passport # and other details. U can order notes but in this case patience will be ur better friend.

Maybe you are right but there would be 1 more reason which is that I'm not living in India. I renewed my passport from Dubai. I think for all security reasons they are delaying my file.
Yeah Patience is the best friend for everyone here. I completed my 15 months with this immigration system. Hopefully everyone will get their visa soon.
Good luck :)

Sss2015

Apr 23, 2016
Greetings to all…

Dear Folks,

First of all thank you for providing a platform and sharing helpful information, which eventually helps visitors to keep their desperation at bay. I’ve been visiting here for past few days and noticed that it’s worth sharing my information and get some sensible advice.
Here we go….I know the first thing you all wish to know is time-line, which I am not sure how to put forward, but will give it a try, as per ECAS records.

Application submitted: May 29, 2015.
Sponsorship approval email: August 06, 2015.
Email from visa office: August 05, 2015 as New-Delhi.
Upfront medical done: May 03, 2015.

Background: I am the applicant (husband), Sponsor is my wife (Canadian citizen by naturalization). We got married almost 4 years ago in India and we have two lovely daughters. First daughter was born in India (Canadian by descent) and the next daughter in Canada (Canadian by birth). I have tried my best to keep my family united and we lived together for almost the entire time since our marriage except few short breaks and the time (almost an year) she spent in Canada for second child’s birth and applying/waiting for my outland immigration application. We never felt the need to immigrate until we recently realized that our children’s future could be better in Canada, given the fact that they are Canadians and Canada offers best education, healthcare and lifestyle. Now, my daughters are growing-up to school going age, soon. it’s high time for me to decide and settle down at one ideal location.

Applicant: I have a well-established career in Oil&Gas projects with approximately 15 years of experience, widespread working travel history to various Arabian Gulf countries, which took almost two pages to recall and write all the travel dates thanks to passport stamps. Although being an Indian national from birth, I didn’t get much opportunity to live in India for the past 13 years. I have prepared the application last year in rush based on Abu-Dhabi visa office check-listed requirement and submitted the same without much of supporting documents and the application confirmation was received from New Delhi.

Constraints: First marriage for both, Family Arranged formal/traditional marriage, Age difference of almost 7 years. I have submitted the documents which I could recollect; I am missing educational certificates (I am not sure whether all the old certificates are really required) and done some distance education degrees, hence repeated dates showing work experience and education at the same time. I may need more PCCs, but some countries requires request from Canadian authorities to submit/accept my request for PCC.
Intention: As I wrote above our intention is to offer my kids the life they deserve, i.e. “in Canada” and we all wish to stay together. I have a TRV for Canada issued from Abu-Dhabi for 10 years duration and have been to Canada. I will share few things that I have noticed in Canada, that the lifestyle and infrastructure is marvelous, healthcare is quite welcoming and caring, Canadian educational system is world famous and Job market is quite rational to Canadian living standards, unless someone is highly specialized in his domain. Business prospects are good, just like any other country doing business requires a lot of hard work, but the benefits are better for doing business in Canada. Hence my intention is also to start a small business offering services in which I gained my expertise over the years.

Suggestions please: Shall I wait and hear from Visa-office? Or should I clarify the dates, edit forms and provide available documents which I could trace from back-home? I am travelling to India next week, Shall I consult any subject matter expert, could you please suggest me some good consultancy anywhere in India, who has good experience in handling family class applications ?

Thank you for reading friends, looking forward to hear from you all.
-S

Trin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
File Transfer...
13-06-2015 AOR 2
Med's Request
25-Feb-2016 (REMED)
Med's Done....
27-02-2015
Interview........
SAYS IN-PROCESS SINCE 05-06-2015 (on 09 OCT 15)
Passport Req..
15-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-APR-16
LANDED..........
28-APR-16
Frns,

ECAS status changed to Decision made.

Didn't receive passport yet though.. waiting eagerly.

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi
I think I'm the only 12 May 2015 applicant left without remedical request ......so sad ..... :'( :'( :'(

mandeep.jassi

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-07-2015
File Transfer...
09-10-2015
Med's Request
Remedical Request : 10-03-2016
Med's Done....
Remedical Done: 11-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2016
LANDED..........
27-June-2016
Trin said:
Frns,

ECAS status changed to Decision made.

Didn't receive passport yet though.. waiting eagerly.
hey congrats finally ur wait is over.

AmanKamal89

Apr 23, 2016
Hi Everyone,

This forum has been so helpful so i just wana update you all. My husband is Sept 2 2015 applicant file transfered NDVO Nov 06 2015 and got a decision made today April 23 2016. Medical expires in July No ppr yet. Location Punjab.

BEST WISHES FOR EVERYONE WHO IS STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM NDVO. Aman

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
AmanKamal89 said:
Hi Everyone,

This forum has been so helpful so i just wana update you all. My husband is Sept 2 2015 applicant file transfered NDVO Nov 06 2015 and got a decision made today April 23 2016. Medical expires in July No ppr yet. Location Punjab.

BEST WISHES FOR EVERYONE WHO IS STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM NDVO. Aman
Hello AmanKamal89
Congratulationsssss....
Woooo september 2015 gt update of decision made 8)

Cheers :)

Nabaaf