Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
22nd Nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully on cloud 9
Looks like good news for august applicants . But hey at least we got more visa officers
Latest news re immigration to canada
Growing the country
The 2016 plan marks an increase of about 20,000 in the total number of new permanent residents to be admitted, relative to 2015. Indeed, the 2015 plan also saw an increase of 20,000 over the previous year. Consequently, the 2016 target is about 40,000 higher than that for 2014.
Minister McCallum said the plan is grounded in Canada’s tradition of being a welcoming and generous country. “We will be able to welcome more people to Canada,” he said at a news conference in Brampton, Ontario.
“It [the plan] outlines a significant shift in immigration policy towards reuniting more families, building our economy and upholding Canada’s humanitarian traditions to resettle refugees and offer protection to those in need.”
The plan calls for between 280,000 and 305,000 permanent residents to be allowed into Canada in 2016. Calling it the country’s highest targeted number of new immigrants in modern h, McCallum said the government’s goal is to “bring in immigrants who wish to build a better Canada.”
The plan is supposed to be tabled each November for the following year, but the one for 2016 was delayed by the general election and change of government around that time last year.

Read more at http://www.cicnews.com/2016/03/government-canada-plans-admitting-record-numbers-immigrants-2016-037396.html#XlrKi3F50dgXtwum.99

candysaga

Apr 17, 2016
hello everyone,
i m in a tricky situation and any advise would be appreciated.
my wife sponsered me jan 2015 and bc i was overstay in spain. we were introduce to each other by someone who is our family friend in march 2014 since then we started talking to each other on social media. and we decided to get married in aug2104. my wife went to india and came back with her parents in spAin to get married and we had small recieption in spain because i was overstay i didnt get any marriage certificate . so we decided to go to india and get married. we did marriage registration in india..
when my wife applied to sponsor me through a lawer she didnt mention anything about our wedding in spain. we only put our marriage docs from india and showed on the application that my wife came to visit me in spain before we went to india and got married. we use our reception pics claiming that the reception happened in india bc we didnt take any reception pics in india as everything happened on a short notice.
we just recieved our GCMS notes 15 days ago and we found out that they know our real wedding happened in spain. looks like someone has reported has and it is a integrity issue but all our legal docs and wedding is real. also there is interview recommended for us
please help and guide us

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
Nav Rana said:
M also may 27th 2015 applicant .
Medical expiring tomorrow. No updation
Hi,

Don't worry dear many May applicants are waiting for re- medical request including me. Even I am 20th May applicant and I know one of my friend May 26 th applicant waiting for re -medical. Hopefully we will receive it by next week.

Leekhita :)

suman kaur

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pujalee said:
Hi,

Don't worry dear many May applicants are waiting for re- medical request including me. Even I am 20th May applicant and I know one of my friend May 26 th applicant waiting for re -medical. Hopefully we will receive it by next week.

i m 11may applicant. waiting for remedical

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
preeti2072 said:
friends in my notes date of marriage written is 24 feb 2015
bt we got married on 14 feb 2015
and registered our marriage on 24 feb 2015.
i just want to know that they consider date of marriage on which it is registered or they have wrong info in their database.
PLZ REPLY SOON
thanks
Hello preeti2072
According to the legal law date of registeration is considered as date of marriage....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
candysaga said:
hello everyone,
my wife sponsered me jan 2015 and bc i was overstay in spain. we were introduce to each other by someone who is our family friend in march 2014 since then we started talking to each other on social media. and we decided to get married in aug2104. my wife went to india and came back with her parents in spAin to get married and we had small recieption in spain because i was overstay i didnt get any marriage certificate . so we decided to go to india and get married. we did marriage registration in india..
when my wife applied to sponsor me through a lawer she didnt mention anything about our wedding in spain. we only put our marriage docs from india and showed on the application that my wife came to visit me in spain before we went to india and got married. we use our reception pics claiming that the reception happened in india bc we didnt take any reception pics in india as everything happened on a short notice.
we just recieved our GCMS notes 15 days ago and we found out that they know our real wedding happened in spain. looks like someone has reported has and it is a integrity issue but all our legal docs and wedding is real. also there is interview recommended for us
please help and guide us
Hello candysaga
Ur case will mostly be consider as case of misrepresentation........u shld hv been true to visa office....if u had mention that u did all functions in Spain n registeration in India so that also would be fine bt canadian visa office wants to knw truth frm u.....unfortunately this is done for now.....i guess u shld clarify this point to visa office before they contact u.....its better to resubmit the forms containing false information .....
Though ur marriage is cent percent genuine bt u did not presented it as it was.....
Btw ur marriage pics would hv invitess frm spain nationality??? The area ,the location?? May be by that they would hv concluded....upon that ur background check in spain could hv gt them this story.....
God bless u

Nabaaf

Puvaneswari

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
In Process: 09-10-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Apr 1st 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 2nd 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 26th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey friends,

one year anniversary for my PR LOL :p

Applied apr 22 2015 and today apr 22 2016.. ;D ;D

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
Puvaneswari said:
Hey friends,

one year anniversary for my PR LOL :p

Applied apr 22 2015 and today apr 22 2016.. ;D ;D
Congrats, Good to hear they are working on April files :)

pujalee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20TH MAY 2015
AOR Received.
20TH JUNE 2015
File Transfer...
20 TH JULY 2015
Med's Request
Watingggg
suman kaur said:
i m 11may applicant. waiting for remedical
Hi Suman,

Yes,you did mention last time your medical valid till sept as per notes.

Lets hope forthe best.

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Nabaaf said:
Hello preeti2072
According to the legal law date of registeration is considered as date of marriage....

Nabaaf
Hello Nabaaf,
Not like that.Some times u register late after marriage ceremony.
Suppose i marry in 1985 and at that time its not necessary to registrar then after in 2005 i need memorandum of marriage means i registered in 2005 then what's the date of marriage. Marriage date is not same as registration date.U can see format of marriage registration form.
so legally marriage date as marriage ceremony date when it's perform on that date.
I hope this will clarify u.

rose68

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
No updates today... :(
on to next week now

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
candysaga said:
hello everyone,
please help and guide us
It's not a complete case of misrepresentation. If it was, u would have already be denied! Luckily u r given a chance to explain in an interview. Just be honest in the interview, everything will be fine.

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Done with remedical today. Hope to get PPR soon :D
wish speedy PPR, Remed for all pending applicants ;)

candysaga

Apr 17, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello candysaga
Ur case will mostly be consider as case of misrepresentation........u shld hv been true to visa office....if u had mention that u did all functions in Spain n registeration in India so that also would be fine bt canadian visa office wants to knw truth frm u.....unfortunately this is done for now.....i guess u shld clarify this point to visa office before they contact u.....its better to resubmit the forms containing false information .....
Though ur marriage is cent percent genuine bt u did not presented it as it was.....
Btw ur marriage pics would hv invitess frm spain nationality??? The area ,the location?? May be by that they would hv concluded....upon that ur background check in spain could hv gt them this story.....
God bless u

cheers

even we do not have any clue how this happen . we wanted to keep the story straight frwd thats y we had to tweek the story around .the pics of the reception that were taken in spain shows everyone only in indian attire . we do not have any marriage records in spain but wedding reception receipt was issued under my name bc i paid for it . due u think IRCC can track based on the receipt? if not then looks like someone has reported us.i dont know what to do,even our lawer dont know anything about it.

Karran1322

Apr 1, 2016
Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! Just got remed request,its my wife 's bday today nd see wht she got in mrng ,mail from NDVO regarding my remed....m soooo happy ,thanxxx Waheguru Ji ,eda hi mehr Kreo sab te,shower your blessins on all couples.