+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

jat0051

Mar 24, 2016
Hello nabaaf

Sorry for late reply... I got email from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca & date n time was 21st April 2016 at 8:59AM. :)

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
PB# said:
Thanx bud

I m just concerned regarding my case. We had arrange marriage but we met through newspaper matrimonial ad a month before marriage and inadvertently my wife broke her feet and we did not go to honeymoon.

I provided newspaper cutting and went to couple of places with family and provided photos of that in my file.

It's been a month I haven't heard back from nvdo after remedial still waiting...it's depressing
Normally, remedical means you have passed Eligibility. So don't worry. it takes anywhere between 1 month to 2 months after remedical to get DM/PPR.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
grilled said:
Any interviews from 2015??....i am April 2015 applicant and first marriage but still got inter recommended from gcms notes
Hi grilled,

It is recommended interview on my husbands gcms notes too. Feb 2015 applicant but we still havent received any communication from cic for the interview (interview letter)

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Got remedical request when other people are getting PPR.
NOT TOO HAPPY BUT NOT TOO SAD. Atleast i heard something and no interview, i hope.
Anything special things to consider for before and after remedical??

Thank you nabaaf and my friend, GkCanada. :)

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
I strongly believe that NVDO cic has hired new team to speed up the process. And all those new hires have started reviewing from the month of August, because all files before this month were already assigned to old , lazy , and experienced officers.

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
NiyatiS said:
I strongly believe that NVDO cic has hired new team to speed up the process. And all those new hires have started reviewing from the month of August, because all files before this month were already assigned to old , lazy , and experienced officers.
Completely agree with you! But will someone be working on our files? I did an MP inquiry and they said to wait 17 months for processing yet July/August/September 2015 files are getting direct visas, it doesn't make sense. I hope someone looks at our files :(

I ordered notes last week, I hope I get some clarity on my husbands file.

Congrats on getting your re-medical request!

Osampreet

Jan 15, 2016
NiyatiS said:
NOT TOO HAPPY BUT NOT TOO SAD. Atleast i heard something and no interview, i hope.

. What is your timeline

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Jasse said:
Completely agree with you! But will someone be working on our files? I did an MP inquiry and they said to wait 17 months for processing yet July/August/September 2015 files are getting direct visas, it doesn't make sense. I hope someone looks at our files :(

I ordered notes last week, I hope I get some clarity on my husbands file.

Congrats on getting your re-medical request!
Right, it is injustice to us. So where is the first come first serve policy? Where is equality principal? Totally unfair.

And some people here complained that being on this website will not speed up our file and it is wssting of time and said get sometging better to do,
But this forum keeps us updated about the current trend and also keep us united.

I love this forum and respect every one here. Doesn't matter how critical their case is.

And to that person who said that he has something important to do, hello brother from different mother how did you get to know that ppl are hanging out here all the time unless you are doing the same. Respect every one dude, you should grow up instead of advising others.

This group is like my family, and that is why i am overwhelmed.

Jotzk

Nov 10, 2015
jack2014 said:
Hello Everyone

I guess NDVO is going by Medical Exp date or month. July and Aug applicants who got PPR their MEd is expiring in June and NDVO I guess trying to process those applications as well so applicants don't have to do re-med. I know its unfair for the people who applied early but there is nothing we can do. Hold on guys its just matter of few more weeks now. it seems like they are in fast processing mood now a days.

Regards
Jack
Its hard to predict on what basis they are processing August files. Im an august 10th applicant with medical expiring in May which is sooner than some of the candidates who have already received PPR.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
NiyatiS said:

Congrats NiyatiS!! :) :) That is great news especially becuz you were waiting for long and anticipating an interview! Amazing! God bless you!

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
priya_7 said:
Congrats NiyatiS!! :) :) That is great news especially becuz you were waiting for long and anticipating an interview! Amazing! God bless you!
Thank you so much dear, i wish that you recieve good news soon.
Also, people who gets their things done faster and easy way, they do not know importance or value. Like jo easily milta he uski hamko value nhi hoti and jo paas me hota he uski importance nhi hoti, you know the real value and importance of the person when he is far from you.

Again, wishing you good luck from bottom of my heart!

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
NiyatiS said:

Helli NiyatiS
Wow....congratulationsssss Niyati.....
All that you need for re medicals is
1.passport and copies of passport
2.2 photographs
3.the e mail that's been send by medical immigration officer
4. The attachment (re assessment form) you can find them in the e-mail

Aftr remeds u need to do follow up with ur panel physician whthr ur remds r upload or when it vil be uploaded....thats it ;D

One other May member gt remed.....A RAY HOPE FOR other applicants.....
Best wishesss...
Cheers :)

Nabaaf

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Helli NiyatiS
Wow....congratulationsssss Niyati.....
All that you need for re medicals is
1.passport and copies of passport
2.2 photographs
3.the e mail that's been send by medical immigration officer
4. The attachment (re assessment form) you can find them in the e-mail

Aftr remeds u need to do follow up with ur panel physician whthr ur remds r upload or when it vil be uploaded....thats it ;D

One other May member gt remed.....A RAY HOPE FOR other applicants.....
Best wishesss...
Cheers :)

Nabaaf
Thank you nabaaf,

Following up with panel physican will be easy, as one of my cousin.

How many days we have to wait after medical upload? Let us say if it will updat today itself?