AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-10-2016
I just noticed the spreadsheet and noticed that PPR has been requested for some applicants who applied in August. For example: jay__87, thelongwait55, Shwemir etc.

How is that possible? I am a July applicant. My application is pretty straightforward.

Thanks

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
SR0715 said:
I just noticed the spreadsheet and noticed that PPR has been requested for some applicants who applied in August. For example: jay__87, thelongwait55, Shwemir etc.

How is that possible? I am a July applicant. My application is pretty straightforward.

Thanks
Yes lots of August applicants got PPR directly.
Don't worry you will soon receive some update too. They are doing multiple months together.

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Cn any1 tel me is this remed request letter

Medical Examination Instructions
These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to find a doctor in your area
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination. When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

IndToCan1

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016 (AOR2 - Feb 1, 2016) (CSQ - Mar 1, 2016)
File Transfer...
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 22, 2015
Passport Req..
May 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello PB#
Welcome to this forum......
According to me it is not advisable to forward additional documents on ur own....this might even hv chance of delaying ur case....bt if u hv interview recommended or u hv done some reception function aftr application submission thn u can submit.....so it all depends on case to case as each case is different n so accordingly u need to take steps.....
God bless u

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
I'd second that. I went to see my wife recently as well; took plenty of pics even made sure to capture all the names of the places we went to.
Kept all the receipts but I wouldn't submit any further evidence until they ask for it.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Jotrook said:
Cn any1 tel me is this remed request letter

Medical Examination Instructions
These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to find a doctor in your area
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination. When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

This looks more like full medical. Normally remedical has couple of points which includes wordings such as "Chest X-ray".

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry1612 said:
Congrats to all those getting PPR and re-medicals.
Hi,
Actually I m Jst concern abt sister visa...
Her timeline is:
Application received 10th July 2015...
Start processing on 18th september...
No medical updates yet ..
Ecas is " in process"
Her medical getting expired on 10th June 2016...
Is she gonna get re medical

grilled

Mar 1, 2013
Any interviews from 2015??....i am April 2015 applicant and first marriage but still got inter recommended from gcms notes

Ankit26188

Mar 8, 2016
Hi i m new on this forum

My file status :
Appiled on 03rd june 2015
Start a process 0n 10th August 2015
Upfront medical : 13th may 2015
Status IP

Waiting for PPR.hope so we all from the month of may and june got something in upcoming week.
Really this form is very helpful.

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Applied notes yesterday
Hoping to get PPR before the notes.. this is frustrating

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Hello Everyone

I guess NDVO is going by Medical Exp date or month. July and Aug applicants who got PPR their MEd is expiring in June and NDVO I guess trying to process those applications as well so applicants don't have to do re-med. I know its unfair for the people who applied early but there is nothing we can do. Hold on guys its just matter of few more weeks now. it seems like they are in fast processing mood now a days.

Regards
Jack

PB#

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
IndToCan1 said:
I'd second that. I went to see my wife recently as well; took plenty of pics even made sure to capture all the names of the places we went to.
Kept all the receipts but I wouldn't submit any further evidence until they ask for it.
Thanx bud

I m just concerned regarding my case. We had arrange marriage but we met through newspaper matrimonial ad a month before marriage and inadvertently my wife broke her feet and we did not go to honeymoon.

I provided newspaper cutting and went to couple of places with family and provided photos of that in my file.

It's been a month I haven't heard back from nvdo after remedial still waiting...it's depressing

Keyurderasari

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
gujarat
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 march 2015
AOR Received.
20 may 2015
File Transfer...
13 may 2015
Med's Request
26 january 2016 (ReMedical)
Med's Done....
1 february 2016
Interview........
hope not
got my wife's passport today with stamp.. Going to coutts border on Sunday morning to complete the process. Thank you all.. U Guys r super.. Stay positive who is waiting.. Thank u again..

Singhsaab

Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug'2009
Doc's Request.
29'Sep'2009
AOR Received.
28'Sep'2009
Med's Request
22'Jan'2010
Med's Done....
3 Feb'2010
Interview........
Waive off
Passport Req..
22 Jan'2010
VISA ISSUED...
15'March'2010
LANDED..........
02May 2010
hi there,

my wife got PPR email yesterday, she went through remedial on 6th April'16. Her online status still showing inprocess. So is it normal that status remains inprocess while applicant already got PPR. We are assuming that her case got approved as she got PPR

Jotrook

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
rambopg said:
This looks more like full medical. Normally remedical has couple of points which includes wordings such as "Chest X-ray".
But in this letter they have not used remedial word.. I got this msg when I have applied for extension .. Extension is approved without submission of medical .. That's y I m confused..