Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
priya_7 said:
Hi Guys

So I finally received my notes today but no good news as I Was expecting! My husband has been recommended for interview and I guess we are in the long haul to receive the visa now. :( :(

Can anyone tell me when we hear from Immigration regarding Interview? The notes clearly say everywhere recommended for interview but security, criminality and medical it still says not started. Is that normal?? Would they start that after the interview? And when do they inform us that they are going to require an interview? Is it only once they have a date to give us or they inform us prior and then email us a second time with the date?

Thanks guys :( :(
Is there anything stating why they need interview? regarding relationship or his being living in NZ on work permit?

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
PR_Sn said:
Is there anything stating why they need interview? regarding relationship or his being living in NZ on work permit?
@ZigZag: No guys it doesnt say anything in the notes as to why they have interview recommended. It just says in the notes the first line Recommended for interview and then it starts listing our personal details such as when I became PR in Canada and how our relationship developed. It lists that he was rejected his visitor visa twice because he was in New Zealand on work permit. And finally lists both our education qualifications and number of years in school and the culture religion we belong to. And the last line after all this just says "Interview Required".

For anyone else that has seen interview recommended on their notes, did they list the reasons for why they would like to interview? OR any other red flags?

We don't even know what they would ask... well I guess dont need to worry right now because I guess we are going to be waiting for long before hearing a date from CIC ...:(:( So upset today!

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
priya_7 said:
@ZigZag: No guys it doesnt say anything in the notes as to why they have interview recommended. It just says in the notes the first line Recommended for interview and then it starts listing our personal details such as when I became PR in Canada and how our relationship developed. It lists that he was rejected his visitor visa twice because he was in New Zealand on work permit. And finally lists both our education qualifications and number of years in school and the culture religion we belong to. And the last line after all this just says "Interview Required".

For anyone else that has seen interview recommended on their notes, did they list the reasons for why they would like to interview? OR any other red flags?

We don't even know what they would ask... well I guess dont need to worry right now because I guess we are going to be waiting for long before hearing a date from CIC ...:(:( So upset today!
I guess that could be the reason, vistor visa rejection twice & his being there in NZ
My husband was on work permit too there
Don't worry all will be okay! But do visit him if you've not

Aman181

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hiii I'm new on this form I'll sponsor my wife in my 2015 time line below
Applications received 27may 2015
Medical done 23april2015
Latter from Delhi 30sep2015
In process September 27 2015
Dose anybody get medical or any other pepar from my timeline
My case straight fist marige no age gap same education
I'm Canadian citizen
Any body have any idea when we get any information
Plsss tell me

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
priya_7 said:

Hi Priya, what is your eligibility update date on your notes and also what code is written it Assign to?

npcanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
priya_7 said:
Hi Guys

So I finally received my notes today but no good news as I Was expecting! My husband has been recommended for interview and I guess we are in the long haul to receive the visa now. :( :(

Can anyone tell me when we hear from Immigration regarding Interview? The notes clearly say everywhere recommended for interview but security, criminality and medical it still says not started. Is that normal?? Would they start that after the interview? And when do they inform us that they are going to require an interview? Is it only once they have a date to give us or they inform us prior and then email us a second time with the date?

Thanks guys :( :(

@priya_7

Its really sad after a long wait you come to know you require an interview.

If possible can I ask you if you have any red flags?

Also, was there any mention regarding interview in your previous GCMS notes?

Please don't get discouraged, hang in tight they are speeding up the process so you will get to hear soon. Also I would suggest to apply for notes again as it has been a month you applied for notes, may be they might have updated with some info.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Priya, what is your eligibility update date on your notes and also what code is written it Assign to?
Hi Rammy,

The eligibility update date given is: 2016/01/04 22:40:25
Created by: SM01398
Updated by: SM01398

This is what they have under eligibility for him. Do these codes mean something different? Does everyone have different codes?

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
npcanada said:
@priya_7

Its really sad after a long wait you come to know you require an interview.

If possible can I ask you if you have any red flags?

Also, was there any mention regarding interview in your previous GCMS notes?

Please don't get discouraged, hang in tight they are speeding up the process so you will get to hear soon. Also I would suggest to apply for notes again as it has been a month you applied for notes, may be they might have updated with some info.
Hi npcanada,

No there was no mention of interview in my previous GCMS notes and they didnt ask for remeds or any additional docs so I suppose no red flags? How do you tell if theres any red flags? The comments made in the notes are all the things we filled out in the application so nothing out of the ordinary other than there is a line that says: information on file indicates that this was NOT an arranged marriage. And that we met once for 10-12 days before the wedding. So I dont know if that is considered a red flag?

harry1612

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2015/05-08-16 Remeds
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
priya_7 said:
Hi Rammy,

The eligibility update date given is: 2016/01/04 22:40:25
Created by: SM01398
Updated by: SM01398

This is what they have under eligibility for him. Do these codes mean something different? Does everyone have different codes?
These codes are the processing officers codes.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
priya_7 said:
Hi npcanada,

No there was no mention of interview in my previous GCMS notes and they didnt ask for remeds or any additional docs so I suppose no red flags? How do you tell if theres any red flags? The comments made in the notes are all the things we filled out in the application so nothing out of the ordinary other than there is a line that says: information on file indicates that this was NOT an arranged marriage. And that we met once for 10-12 days before the wedding. So I dont know if that is considered a red flag?
Yes, that could be a red flag. If it is not arrange marriage and u married the person u just met 10-12 days ago. I would recommend future applicants to write "Arranged" if you weren't dating for a while before getting married.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
rambopg said:
Yes, that could be a red flag. If it is not arrange marriage and u married the person u just met 10-12 days ago. I would recommend future applicants to write "Arranged" if you weren't dating for a while before getting married.
Thats what I am thinking except our families met in the second meeting for about 2 weeks and then we got married (legally). Regardless, I think for people like us especially if you meet through any matrimonial websites please say that it was an "arranged" marriage. Because from my notes, seems like that is the only thing bolded and written and everything else is just regular information that we had filled out on our respective forms. Never though saying arranged marriage would be easier but seems like they accept arranged over knowing someone better even though chances of fraudulent marriages are higher with arranged because you barely know the person sometimes.

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
priya_7 said:
Thats what I am thinking except our families met in the second meeting for about 2 weeks and then we got married (legally). Regardless, I think for people like us especially if you meet through any matrimonial websites please say that it was an "arranged" marriage. Because from my notes, seems like that is the only thing bolded and written and everything else is just regular information that we had filled out on our respective forms. Never though saying arranged marriage would be easier but seems like they accept arranged over knowing someone better even though chances of fraudulent marriages are higher with arranged because you barely know the person sometimes.
Hi priya_7
Really sorry to hear about your interview. I hope you get the interview date soon.
If you don't mind sharing, as you mentioned in your post you got married (legally), do you mean you got married in court or traditionally?

Nav Rana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th may 2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront medical 24th april 2015
AOR Received.
11 july 2015
File Transfer...
10 august 2015
Med's Request
Remedical req 9th June 2016
Med's Done....
10th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
1st August 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27th July 2016
LANDED..........
17th August 2016
Aman181 said:
Hiii I'm new on this form I'll sponsor my wife in my 2015 time line below
Applications received 27may 2015
Medical done 23april2015
Latter from Delhi 30sep2015
In process September 27 2015
Dose anybody get medical or any other pepar from my timeline
My case straight fist marige no age gap same education
I'm Canadian citizen
Any body have any idea when we get any information
Plsss tell me
My timeline is same as yours
27may 2015 app received
24th April 2015 medical
24th July 2015 file transferred to NDVO
10th Aug 2015 file in process

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Hello Nabaaf, GK Canada.....Recieved my notes today. Can anyone explain this?

FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP
SPR Correspond Lang : English
CSC date: it is blank
If ineligible:Continue
Misrepresentation; it is blank
Family size:2
SA's met for: it is blank

Paper file:
OFFICE :Registry
FILE #: ######

All these information is on page#1

Criminality: and security: not started.

What eligibility mentioned here is passed???