14-May-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:17-June-2015 AOR2: 23-July-2015
File Transfer...
SA & File transfer 13-July-2015. IP 9-OCT-15
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
Hello,

Received Email for additional marriage photos on Monday. On Tuesday, Submitted marriage photos through email as per the NDVO request and today morning I received an email of Re-medical(Only chest X-ray) for my wife. She will book the appointment for Friday. It looks like that they were just waiting to see our additional marriage photos and once they received those they issue a re-medical.

Mike, please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks,
Vishal

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:17-June-2015 AOR2: 23-July-2015
File Transfer...
SA & File transfer 13-July-2015. IP 9-OCT-15
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
NiyatiS said:
Hello Nabaaf, GK Canada.....Recieved my notes today. Can anyone explain this?

FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP
SPR Correspond Lang : English
CSC date: it is blank
If ineligible:Continue
Misrepresentation; it is blank
Family size:2
SA's met for: it is blank

Paper file:
OFFICE :Registry
FILE #: ######

All these information is on page#1

Criminality: and security: not started.

What eligibility mentioned here is passed???
This eligibility is for sponsorship not for PA.

Check the Eligibility Assessment section for PA's eligibility.

Regards

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Vikram18 said:
Hi priya_7
Really sorry to hear about your interview. I hope you get the interview date soon.
If you don't mind sharing, as you mentioned in your post you got married (legally), do you mean you got married in court or traditionally?
Hi Vikram18,

That was our court marriage followed by a party which involved my parents, his parents and some
Of my extended relatives. We submitted bills of the venue and photographs etc but maybe thats why they are doubting whether the relationship is legit or not..

NiyatiS

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
priya_7 said:
Hi Vikram18,

That was our court marriage followed by a party which involved my parents, his parents and some
Of my extended relatives. We submitted bills of the venue and photographs etc but maybe thats why they are doubting whether the relationship is legit or not..
I would say, don't worry.
I have similar situation. Keep all chat histories, call history , money transfer record to prove financial support, and know smallest details about each other. Explain why yoi didn't have traditional marriage and you and your spouse be stick on same page. If have visit history, it may help further and if not then it is not a matter of worry, just explain why couldn't visit like job restriction and so on.

If it is first marriage, shouldn't be a problem. Ppl with first marriage get visa , 99.99% .

And yes they are processing all files faster now days. Dont worry. Interview doesn't much difference and do not extend the duration too much, yes little bit. Some exceptions are there. But be positive, and very calm and confident in the interview.

In the interview, they try to make a friendly environment, just be careful so that you do not say something that you shouldn't.

Best of luck.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
priya_7 said:
Hi Rammy,

The eligibility update date given is: 2016/01/04 22:40:25
Created by: SM01398
Updated by: SM01398

This is what they have under eligibility for him. Do these codes mean something different? Does everyone have different codes?
Hello Priya,
If you don't mind Can you share some following information from your previous and current notes.

Eligibility Assessment:1
Created date:
Created by:
updated Date:
updated by:
Version: 2010-06
Conditional:
Status updated by:
Status updated date:
Due Date:
Assigned to:
Assigned by:
Activity#

Please provide this information for both notes so I can do some comparison.

I will appreciate your help, and yes these code means something.

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
priya_7 said:
Hi Vikram18,

Hi priya_7,

Not doing a traditional marriage do raise questions. Your husband will probably be asked around that as well.
I hope you know where to find the interview questions. My suggestion is to start preparing soon because visa office will inform you about the interview date only 3-4 weeks in advance and that would not be sufficient time for preparation.
As NiyatiS mentioned, know the smallest details about each other and gather more proofs specially the ones you have not submitted already. Make sure you prepare on everything as it had happened because the interviewing officer will most probably double check your husband's answers with you and may be even with your in-laws.
If you or your husband have not visited each other after marriage, try to visit if possible.

Good luck

RUE

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May 2015
AOR Received.
12th sep 2015
File Transfer...
9th Sep 2015
Med's Done....
2nd March 2016
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
22nd Nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully on cloud 9
Hi Priya !
I really hope that you get your interview date soon! And congrats to all who got their ppr or dm . You know u guys are gonna get the pr visa soon .
I think im in a similar situation as yourself Priya . Im a may 15 th applicant . Got my aor-2 on sep 19 2015 and ecas in process since sep 12 2015.
I met my spouse in the end of nov 2015 and had a court marriage exactly one month in dec 2015 we also got engaged in that time . My sponsor is a canadian citizen . He submitted emails , chats , photos of engagement , outings during the time we were together here . so along with application we submitted booking reciepts of the wedding hall/ catering etc. We got married traditionally in dec 2015 and had our honeymoon after that . He left for canada in mid Jan 2016.Im so sure we are gonna be facing an interview and they are gonna probably have the same doubts about the marriage happening within a month . Was wondering if itll help going there on a visit visa . Just as some proof of another period of togetherness . Even if it takes quitting my job here as im a temp worker .

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
RUE said:
Hi Priya !
I really hope that you get your interview date soon! And congrats to all who got their ppr or dm . You know u guys are gonna get the pr visa soon .
I think im in a similar situation as yourself Priya . Im a may 15 th applicant . Got my aor-2 on sep 19 2015 and ecas in process since sep 12 2015.
I met my spouse in the end of nov 2015 and had a court marriage exactly one month in dec 2015 we also got engaged in that time . My sponsor is a canadian citizen . He submitted emails , chats , photos of engagement , outings during the time we were together here . so along with application we submitted booking reciepts of the wedding hall/ catering etc. We got married traditionally in dec 2015 and had our honeymoon after that . He left for canada in mid Jan 2016.Im so sure we are gonna be facing an interview and they are gonna probably have the same doubts about the marriage happening within a month . Was wondering if itll help going there on a visit visa . Just as some proof of another period of togetherness . Even if it takes quitting my job here as im a temp worker .
Hi Rue,
Did u apply for notes?

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
RUE said:
Hi Priya !
Hi Rue,
I am confused about your dates as you didnt mention the year in all of them. So you applied on May 15, 2015 but got married in Dec 2015? or did u mean to write Dec 2014 you got your court marriage and applied on that basis and then Dec 2015 you held the wedding traditionally? If yes, did you tell CIC about the wedding in Dec 2015? You can try for a visitor visa. They have refused my husband his visitor visa twice for stupid reason that he lives in New Zealand on work permit and he has no ties to New Zealand to return as his family is in India. But if you live in India and can show strong family ties, job letter, any education etc you should be able to get the visitor visa easily. So definitely worth a try!

ssgmahajan

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
himachal pradesh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2015
File Transfer...
30-10-3015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Passport Req..
april 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
april 19, 2016
LANDED..........
l
OMG.. I got PPR!!
Just got a mail 15 mins back.. Can't believe my eyes..
Shit Mann I was so not prepared but I'm blessed truelly..
I wish u all get visa blessings asap!

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
ssgmahajan said:
OMG.. I got PPR!!
Just got a mail 15 mins back.. Can't believe my eyes..
*censored word* Mann I was so not prepared but I'm blessed truelly..
I wish u all get visa blessings asap!

WoW!!! You are so lucky!! I'm guessing yours is a straight forward file? Congratulations!!

RUE

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May 2015
AOR Received.
12th sep 2015
File Transfer...
9th Sep 2015
Med's Done....
2nd March 2016
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
22nd Nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully on cloud 9
Hi priya
I apologise for the dates which may b read as below
Met on nov 30 2014
Engaged on dec 21 2014
Civil marriage on dec 23 2014
Applied for visa on 15 th may 2015
Traditional marriage on dec 28 2015
Aor2 on sept 16
In process (ecas) since sep 12th 2015
Medicals done on march 2nd 2016.. Yes 2016:)
In the application letter stating development of relationship i have mentioned about traditional marriage gonna be held in dec 2015 followerd by planned honeymoon. I have sent them the advance reciepts of bookings , hotel stay fr honeymoon , engagement and other pics from where we met first . I havent heard frm ndvo about sending addtional pics frm wedding or honeymoon . I thought i'd just wait until i heard frm them . I have read here that i could backfire if u send them docs Without their consent .
Any way i know im poised for a very long wait . I hope to hear frm them soon . May end i shall apply fr notes . Is it true that while ure in application for PR , 99 out of 100 tourist visa is gonna b rejected.

ssgmahajan

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
himachal pradesh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2015
File Transfer...
30-10-3015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Passport Req..
april 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
april 19, 2016
LANDED..........
l
Yes it was a straight case.. :)
Thankyou

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RUE said:
Hi priya
I apologise for the dates which may b read as below
Met on nov 30 2014
Engaged on dec 21 2014
Civil marriage on dec 23 2014
Applied for visa on 15 th may 2015
Traditional marriage on dec 28 2015
Aor2 on sept 16
In process (ecas) since sep 12th 2015
Medicals done on march 2nd 2016.. Yes 2016:)
In the application letter stating development of relationship i have mentioned about traditional marriage gonna be held in dec 2015 followerd by planned honeymoon. I have sent them the advance reciepts of bookings , hotel stay fr honeymoon , engagement and other pics from where we met first . I havent heard frm ndvo about sending addtional pics frm wedding or honeymoon . I thought i'd just wait until i heard frm them . I have read here that i could backfire if u send them docs Without their consent .
Any way i know im poised for a very long wait . I hope to hear frm them soon . May end i shall apply fr notes . Is it true that while ure in application for PR , 99 out of 100 tourist visa is gonna b rejected.
apply for notes asap there is a strong chance that they might have opened your file. don't wait till may end. you will get the notes by june end. i am going to apply for notes too so that i know if there is interview or not at least it gives us a peace of mind