AOR Received.
19-May-2015
Med's Request
Remeds req: 14-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
Remeds done: 18-Dec-2015
hvhs01 said:
Hello everyone,

I am a little concerned with my progress of my application to sponsor my husband. I am a march applicant and they asked for my husbands remedical on feb 3rd, 2015. He completed his re medical on feb 4th, 2016. its been over a month now and we have not heard back from them since. how long does it take for NDVO to recieve the remedicals ? How much longer do you think it would take to hear back ? ugh this is taking sooo loonnnggggg!
hello..its been almost 3 months after remeds and we r still waiting for an update..have u applied for notes?

ssgmahajan

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
himachal pradesh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2015
File Transfer...
30-10-3015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Passport Req..
april 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
april 19, 2016
LANDED..........
l
Wat kind of affidavits r required from family for TRV??
Any one help??
Pls inbox the format.

Thanks

GKAGAS1

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
File Transfer...
06-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015 & re-medical on Oct 04, 2016
Interview........
03-10-2016
Congratulations to all those got re-medical request / DM / PPR !!!!!!!

Hope things speed up for all and join their life partners in Canada!

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
mokhan999 said:
yes .I got request for re medical last week . Visiting visa medical was done in dec-2015
if u got request, go with it. did u do full medical for visiting visa? because ur initial pr medicals expire in 12 months. i have seen cases from 2014, where when ppl do medicals for visiting visa, they consider for pr and have got direct ppr. in ur case, u received re medicals, better to do! al the best! :) :) :) :) :)

robinsingh23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
24-4-2015
File Transfer...
23 May 2015
Need help guys
yesterday my mp said that novo requested you remedical 1 month ago but we never recieved a request and after talking to them booked a appointment for medical
Today o got email from mp office

I apologize that I was not able to get back to you yesterday. I was speaking with immigration this morning and it appears that they told me some in correct information yesterday. They have not in fact sent a letter to you asking for new medicals. What they have done is sent a request internally to ask if the medicals that are currently on file can be extended. They will only send a request for new medicals if they ones that are currently on record cannot be extended.

Please and thanks

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
robinsingh23 said:
Need help guys
yesterday my mp said that novo requested you remedical 1 month ago but we never recieved a request and after talking to them booked a appointment for medical
Today o got email from mp office

I apologize that I was not able to get back to you yesterday. I was speaking with immigration this morning and it appears that they told me some in correct information yesterday. They have not in fact sent a letter to you asking for new medicals. What they have done is sent a request internally to ask if the medicals that are currently on file can be extended. They will only send a request for new medicals if they ones that are currently on record cannot be extended.

Please and thanks
hey.. good news.. they r thinking to extend ur medicals which is good. wen was ur initial medicals done? they will get back to u if they have decided to extend ur medicals. which means u ll get ppr anytime. hope for the best :) :) :)

robinsingh23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
24-4-2015
File Transfer...
23 May 2015
It was expired on 4 February
Thanks for making me smile lol

canadavisa1986

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
Aor1: 31st may 2016
File Transfer...
AOR2/ File transferred to NDVO: July 18th 2016
Med's Done....
upfront in Jan 2016
Interview........
BG check in progress: 10th dec 2016/ DM on 15th Dec 2016
Hi Guys

Just a small query:

In Sponsor Questionnaire IMM5540 form, question no. 5 : Wt is the highest level of education completed?

I have completed 4 years B. Tech degree
So in college/university > Number of years completed, should I mention 4 or would it be 12years of schooling + 4 years of B Tech total: 16 years??

Thanks for ur replies. :)

HolyMan

Jul 24, 2013
Hi guys,

My wife got re-medical request like below from DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT@international.gc.ca on Jan 11, 2016. since she is in Canada on visitor visa she did only X-rays as per the email in Canada and not the full medical on Jan 20, 2016. i checked with the doctor and he is saying he already sent reports to the email id mentioned in email on Feb 10, 2016 to but i didn't get anything so far. did anyone got the similar request. please share your experience. Thanks.

This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:
Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
· Name of Applicant(s) : xxxxx
· D.O.B : xxxxxx
· IME# : xxxxxx
· APPLICATION # : xxxxxxx

Please visit this website: xxxxxxxxx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.

Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer
Regional Medical Office
High Commission of Canada
Chanakyapuri, P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi-110021, India

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST
EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT@international.gc.ca

*FOR APPLICANTS
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (Attached herewith)

BhaveshCanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
Doc's Request.
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
I wish we got it yesterday ;-)
LANDED..........
in my arms
HolyMan said:
Hi guys,

My wife got re-medical request like below from DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT@international.gc.ca on Jan 11, 2016. since she is in Canada on visitor visa she did only X-rays as per the email in Canada and not the full medical on Jan 20, 2016. i checked with the doctor and he is saying he already sent reports to the email id mentioned in email on Feb 10, 2016 to but i didn't get anything so far. did anyone got the similar request. please share your experience. Thanks.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

Please visit this website: xxxxxxxxx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.

Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer
Regional Medical Office
New Delhi-110021, India

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS
EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT@international.gc.ca

*FOR APPLICANTS
What is your timeline? we are feb 25th 2015 applicant and still waitiig for remed

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HolyMan said:
Hi guys,

APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

Sincerely,

Officer
Regional Medical Office
New Delhi-110021, India

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS

*FOR APPLICANTS
hey holyman,
i see you on the spreadsheet with your timeline......but its really sad to see that you didn't give updates when you got them and inform other members who could also benefit from your updates. Now when you are in trouble you want others to help you. i really hate such selfish people on this forum.
anyways all the best for your PR.

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
hi holyman,

Are you based out of Toronto? if yes could you please let me know which doc did you get the medical done from?

Thanks,

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
mikee23 said:
hey holyman,
i see you on the spreadsheet with your timeline......but its really sad to see that you didn't give updates when you got them and inform other members who could also benefit from your updates. Now when you are in trouble you want others to help you. i really hate such selfish people on this forum.
anyways all the best for your PR.
Hey mike23....u r a cool man....so forget this incident........we all know u r biggest supporting agent in dis forum since long back....its queit obvious from u to react..but keep ur head cool...

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akss1983 said:
Hey mike23....u r a cool man....so forget this incident........we all know u r biggest supporting agent in dis forum since long back....its queit obvious from u to react..but keep ur head cool...
hahaha i am cool.....people like you motivate me to maintain the spreadsheet. :) :)
it was a message to all those who pop with questions and then disappear.