File Transfer...
06-26-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Remedical 28th March 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Still waiting April 24th, no update yet, could any of the April Members who got Medicals or DM's confirm if they had any previous travel history or second marriage etc, or all are straight forward cases?

In my case my wife was studying outside the country for a year.

shay321

Nov 22, 2015
Good news for us.. Just received remed request.. Apr 29 applicant, medical expired march 14..wishing everyone speedy process..

hvhs01

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/27/2015
Doc's Request.
nothing yet
Nomination.....
what is this?
AOR Received.
04/22/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
June 2015
Med's Request
re-med requested feb 3rd, 2016
Med's Done....
done upfront
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
April 7th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May
LANDED..........
May 17 2016
Hello everyone,

I am a little concerned with my progress of my application to sponsor my husband. I am a march applicant and they asked for my husbands remedical on feb 3rd, 2015. He conpleted his re medical on feb 4th, 2016. its been over a month now and we have not heard back from them since. how long does it take for NDVO to recieve the remedicals ? How much longer do you think it would take to hear back ? ugh this is taking sooo loonnnggggg!

mkrp22

Oct 12, 2014
hvhs01 said:
Hello everyone,

I am a little concerned with my progress of my application to sponsor my husband. I am a march applicant and they asked for my husbands remedical on feb 3rd, 2015. He conpleted his re medical on feb 4th, 2016. its been over a month now and we have not heard back from them since. how long does it take for NDVO to recieve the remedicals ? How much longer do you think it would take to hear back ? ugh this is taking sooo loonnnggggg!
It varies from couple of weeks to couple of months. In my case it was 2 months after re-medical when I received DM.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
shay321 said:
Good news for us.. Just received remed request.. Apr 29 applicant, medical expired march 14..wishing everyone speedy process..
Congrats Shay321, please share your timeline so it can be enter in the spreadsheet.
Thanks

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi Layaq299,

please share your timeline so it can be enter in the spreadsheet

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Haryana said:
Finally, after 14 months 9 days my wife got PPR. SO HAPPY:)
Congratulations to all who got good news .....
And who is still waiting, just have faith and you will all going to get good news very soon.:)
please share your timeline so it can be enter in the spreadsheet

Sidhu334

Dec 18, 2015
probability007 said:
Still waiting April 24th, no update yet, could any of the April Members who got Medicals or DM's confirm if they had any previous travel history or second marriage etc, or all are straight forward cases?

In my case my wife was studying outside the country for a year.
My case is second marriage case and i got my remed 6th march

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
Poonie said:
HI everyone I'm a silent reader and grateful for all the advice and encouragement being passed around....keep it up!!

Im a July applicant and had a quick question to senior members: when pr is issued, and the applicant lands in Canada to get stamped, do they have to live in Canada from that moment on? I understand within five years you have to live for 2 yrs minimum to keep your pr status, but are there any other rules that apply? Someone told me he has only 6 months from landing as pr in Canada to start living there..is that true? Why I'm asking is my husband whom I applied for has been offered a job in another country, so we're debating once his pr is issued whether to take that job for 1, 2 years max and then settle in Canada. Tried to research on the website but couldn't find any clear info.

If anyone knows info on this, It would be great! Thanks
if u r a PR holder as a sponsor, u cannot stay out for a long time. that will bring problem for residency obligation count for ur sponsoring person. if VO comes 2 know that u r staying outside of the country for a long duration, ur PR can be revoked too! u need to be physically present 730 days of 5 years to meet the residency obligation. so 2 be precise, being a PR, stepping out of the country for a long time means u r risking ur status here!

if u r a citizen as a sponsor, u can step out of the country and the sponsored person can accompany you as well. this will be added to the residency obligation number only if u r ACCOMPANIED BY SPOUSE! *NO OTHER RELATION*
u need to show proofs that u were staying together outside to meet residency obligation for ur sponsored person.

Someone told me he has only 6 months from landing as pr in Canada to start living there..is that true?

could you rephrase the above line 2 help better? i did not understand ur statement.
hope ur query is answered :) al the best!

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Layaq299 said:
if anyone can please help me :-\
I am citizen of Afghanistan but was in India more than 6 months so I geta letter from NDVO saying they need police clearance from India
I spent all day today no one is giving it to me
Nabaaf help
Anyone please please help ??? ???
what is your current location
any Indian embassy or consulate in your current country of residence can give it to you

http://indianconsulateatlanta.org/page/display/42

hope that helps

Good Luck

rbl

Aug 23, 2015
Sidhu334 said:
My case is second marriage case and i got my remed 6th march
Sidhu saab apni tymline share karo...je ho sake tan twadi marriage baare v kuchh detail vich daso...mainu inbox kriyo.

mokhan999

Mar 11, 2016
HI everyone I'm a silent reader .Can someone please advise.
We got married last year applied PR 6-MAR-2015 (delhi ) .My wife is here on visiting visa .She has done medical for visitinig visa
My question is her medical expired for PR can I sent same medical that was doen for visiting to her PR application

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
mokhan999 said:
HI everyone I'm a silent reader .Can someone please advise.
We got married last year applied PR 6-MAR-2015 (delhi ) .My wife is here on visiting visa .She has done medical for visitinig visa
My question is her medical expired for PR can I sent same medical that was doen for visiting to her PR application
hello! :) welcome to the forum! when was the medical for visitor visa done? did u get remedicals for pr?