Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Just an update Guys... Immigration Minister John Mccullam has tabled the Immigration plans of 2016 in Canadian Parliament today... He promised to reduce the processing times...They have also set limit to all category visas as follows...
Liberal immigration plan seeks to admit up to 305,000 new immigrants in 2016
75,000 to 82,000 spouses, partners, children, parents and grandparents of Canadians under the family reunification plan

(Not for us... but sharing)
151,200 to 162,400 caregivers, provincial nominees, and other skilled workers under the economic stream.
51,000 to 57,000 refugees, protected persons and others admitted for humanitarian reasons.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Avigoee said:
Hello everyone.
I'm a jan/2015 applicant and just got re-medical request today :-\
Canada immigration delhi officers are gone nuts. They sent me re-medical request on my old email address on 21 December which i used in 2008 for work permit. F*ck
I'm lucky they didn't refuse my application and today they sent me another re-medical.

So Seniors ( Nabaf ) Please help me to figure this out. What do i need for re-medical??
and how long they'll take after getting Re-medical ??
Hello Avigoee....
Firstly, it was a big error by ndvo bt be thankfull that u got new remed....secondly, Congratulations fr remeds as now u r heading towards the end of the processing....
All u need for re medicals is
1.passport and copies of passport
2.2 photographs
3.the e mail that's been send by medical immigration officer
4. The attachment (re assessment form) you can find them in the e-mail
As u would be doing ur remeds in Dubia so confirm with ur panel physician that they can forward it directly to ndvo or not...if not then u may need to notify ur remed details to ndvo.....on the other hand if they can update to ndvo than u dont need to worry abt anything......

Aftr remed submission it takes around 1-1.5 months to get ppr according to the current trend....send remeds asap....meanwhile make ur new passport urgently n update to ndvo thru case specific enquiry n even by sending scan copy thru email to ndvo....do send hard copy thru courier also......It depends on the visa officer in how much time ur additional info is updated to ur file bt rembr that updating info may sometimes delays processing so be patient as it is essential on ur part to update new passport info to get it stamped as it is the required criteria.......mostly additional info is updated immediately or within a week.....rarely it takes one month....so hopefully u will receive ur ppr by then n can get ur shiny visa on ur new passport...be patient n hope fr the best....
Mostly new ppc is not asked by ndvo so for now u dont need to submit any additional pcc unless they ask for one.....
I hope this helps....god bless u....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
Khan2001 said:
My application was received on May 6th 2015
This is my wife Column which shows Decision Made.
1.We received your application to sponsor S2K on May 6, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 6, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on June 5, 2015.
4.We sent you correspondence on July 2, 2015 about the decision on your application.

This is my Principal Applicant Column which Shows In Process.
1. We received S2Khan's application for permanent residence on May 6, 2015.
2.We started processing S2Khan's application on July 10, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.1st Aug 2015

The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.

So can senior members help me to how many more months it will take for DM/PPR
Hi Khan,

I see you have been asking this question over and over again but am not sure if you are following/reading the current threads. If you read it you will know that NDVO seems to have been processing applications between April 10th and April 21st for the past week, so if you look at the current trend you yourself should be able to guess that hopefully they reach May applicants by March 20 or after.

FYI my timeline is same as yours so even I am eagerly waiting for them to finish April applicants and start with May asap, but asking the same question over and over again will not help the application to process faster. Just hold on and be strong..

Rick277

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
boateng said:
Hi Khan,

I see you have been asking this question over and over again but am not sure if you are following/reading the current threads. If you read it you will know that NDVO seems to have been processing applications between April 10th and April 21st for the past week, so if you look at the current trend you yourself should be able to guess that hopefully they reach May applicants by March 20 or after.

FYI my timeline is same as yours so even I am eagerly waiting for them to finish April applicants and start with May asap, but asking the same question over and over again will not help the application to process faster. Just hold on and be strong..
Take it easy !! It is just a human nature!! People get panic and anxiety increase as time comes close. !! I took it easy and applied in may but i could do that in January. Now i feel like why did i wait that long. This waiting period is stressful for everyone and you think about it more when you follow group of people and see them getting aprovals. But the fact is that it will take same time , doesn't matter how do you feel or react to this waiting time. I would say stay calm and positive. I understand the pain. They are doing their job too, it is just too many applications that they have to process. Please correct me if i aM wrong. Thanks.

Avigoee

Mar 8, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello Avigoee....
Firstly, it was a big error by ndvo bt be thankfull that u got new remed....secondly, Congratulations fr remeds as now u r heading towards the end of the processing....
All u need for re medicals is
1.passport and copies of passport
2.2 photographs
3.the e mail that's been send by medical immigration officer
4. The attachment (re assessment form) you can find them in the e-mail
As u would be doing ur remeds in Dubia so confirm with ur panel physician that they can forward it directly to ndvo or not...if not then u may need to notify ur remed details to ndvo.....on the other hand if they can update to ndvo than u dont need to worry abt anything......

Aftr remed submission it takes around 1-1.5 months to get ppr according to the current trend....send remeds asap....meanwhile make ur new passport urgently n update to ndvo thru case specific enquiry n even by sending scan copy thru email to ndvo....do send hard copy thru courier also......It depends on the visa officer in how much time ur additional info is updated to ur file bt rembr that updating info may sometimes delays processing so be patient as it is essential on ur part to update new passport info to get it stamped as it is the required criteria.......mostly additional info is updated immediately or within a week.....rarely it takes one month....so hopefully u will receive ur ppr by then n can get ur shiny visa on ur new passport...be patient n hope fr the best....
Mostly new ppc is not asked by ndvo so for now u dont need to submit any additional pcc unless they ask for one.....
I hope this helps....god bless u....

Nabaaf
Thank you so much Nabaaf for your kind reply. Please tell me about re-medical slip. Should i send it to NDVO or not??
If yes then how By courior or by email ??

Thanks
Avigoee

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Avigoee said:
Thank you so much Nabaaf for your kind reply. Please tell me about re-medical slip. Should i send it to NDVO or not??

Thanks
Avigoee
Don't send your rEmedical slip. They will get your medicals. Keep it for record, incase needed in future.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
boblong87 said:
Nabaaf, can you assist? Still waiting after decision made on Ecas.
March 6 decision made no ppr yet
Hello boblong....
Plz wait fr a week n half...surely by then you would receive ur ppr email,in some cases applicants hv received ppr aftr a week or two...so relax fr now...i knw its tough bt we hv no other option......kindly check ur junk folder n check each email properly both sponsor n applicant's id....sometyms in few cases inspite of email id provided,ppr is send thru mail as ndvo is highly uncertain..so be patient...If u dont get any update within two weeks then u may go fr m.p enquiry..order ur notes now only so u can get idea abt ur file before its too late as notes takes 30 days to receive.....hope fr the best....i hope u receive ur ppr soon....fingers crossed....
Be strong...god bless u

Nabaaf

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Thanks nabaaf was it the same for Preet gill she received it after few days?

Anyways thanks for your generosity and help.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Avigoee said:

Thanks
Avigoee
Hello Avigoee
Did u do ur initial upfront in Dubia ????
If the panel physician assures u that he can update ur remed details to ndvo then u dont need to forward anything to ndvo.....so be relaxed.....u may update ur slip for ur satisfaction by replying back to the email address frm which u received ur remed request.....
I hope this helpss

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
boblong87 said:
Thanks nabaaf was it the same for Preet gill she received it after few days?

Anyways thanks for your generosity and help.
Hello boblong87
Preetigill received hr ppr in a day or two.....sry bt i dont rembr the user name of the membr bt i am sure that someone on 2014-2015 forum received their ppr aftr few days of dm......
Ishakush i remebr on 2015 forum gt dm n was waiting fr ppr fr along time....bt aftr that she did not update anything so i guess she received hr ppr....so be optimistic ;D
R u Indian citizen or frm other nationality coz for foreign nationality files at ndvo it takes a little while ......
Hope fr the best.....

Nabaaf

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Hello Everyone

My friend is March 31 Applicant and his wife got remed on 19 feb. Now ecas is showing word "NULL" in each line. i dont know if is it system glich or what ?
Any clue what is it ???

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
jack2014 said:
Hello Everyone

My friend is March 31 Applicant and his wife got remed on 19 feb. Now ecas is showing word "NULL" in each line. i dont know if is it system glich or what ?
Any clue what is it ???
Hello jack2014
Ask ur frnd to not worry....ecas is mostly not reliable.....may be it is jus the system error....or some general update is going on.....

Nabaaf

sonu1234

Oct 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2015
AOR Received.
June 16, 2015. AOR2 July 9, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 22, 2015
Any news for May applicants?

Rick277

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
sonu1234 said:
Any news for May applicants?

Not yet. Probably end of the month. Or next month.

We share almost same timeline, my application was transferred on 20th july.

Stay positive