+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Nabaaf said:
Hello boblong87
Preetigill received hr ppr in a day or two.....sry bt i dont rembr the user name of the membr bt i am sure that someone on 2014-2015 forum received their ppr aftr few days of dm......
Ishakush i remebr on 2015 forum gt dm n was waiting fr ppr fr along time....bt aftr that she did not update anything so i guess she received hr ppr....so be optimistic ;D
R u Indian citizen or frm other nationality coz for foreign nationality files at ndvo it takes a little while ......
Hope fr the best.....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

My wife is the applicant she is Indian obviously I am Canadian citizen

ripper360

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anybody has experience with sending passport to Ottawa? It has been 3 weeks we have sent the passport and the tracking number has not been updated. Is there a way to contact CPC Ottawa?

Loveforcanada

May 31, 2013
My wife is Indian citizen. I am Canadian. We are Jan 2015 applicants. I sent my wife to live in Bali, Indonesia as I feel she is much safer living there while we wait for immigration than living in Delhi. She has been there on visitors visa for 8 months now. Once her visa gets close to becoming invalid, I fly her out of the country for a few days, then she returns on a fresh visa.

My question is this: will the fact she has been away from India so long negatively affect our application? Our notes say we should have an interveiw but still have no date. I'm worried it looks bad that she has been outside of India for so long. Can anyone please clairify or shed light onto our situation? Thanks:)

boblong87

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Nabaaf said:
Hello boblong87
Preetigill received hr ppr in a day or two.....sry bt i dont rembr the user name of the membr bt i am sure that someone on 2014-2015 forum received their ppr aftr few days of dm......
Ishakush i remebr on 2015 forum gt dm n was waiting fr ppr fr along time....bt aftr that she did not update anything so i guess she received hr ppr....so be optimistic ;D
R u Indian citizen or frm other nationality coz for foreign nationality files at ndvo it takes a little while ......
Hope fr the best.....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Indian thanks nabaaf

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
sonu1234 said:
Any news for May applicants?
I'm too May 6th Applicant however I think May Applicants have to wait more even after a year has been completed on the application because there r huge nos of Application in May, I reckon the most in entire year.
Godspeed to everybody.

Mona8200

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 feb 2015
AOR Received.
10 april 2015
Med's Done....
15 dec 2014
I have a question. When we get remedical request, do we have to take any specific form or anything?

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
hydsponsorship said:
Please update my file. DM March 7, PPR March 7, remed completed on Feb 4.

It took us a little over 12 months to get through this process, but finally it's done. For all of those people who are going through emotional turmoil, I know what you are going through because I was in your shoes. Whether you're 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, or even 5 months into your application, be strong. I was losing hope or was extremely frustrated or extremely sad at many points through this journey. But now I got DM.

But trust me when I say this: have hope. Your time will also come. Keep in touch with your spouse and anytime you feel sad, talk to them or skype with them. My wife always told that whenever you have negative thoughts, make a conscious effort to have positive thoughts. That made a massive different for me. The process was extremely painful for me from June of last year until the very last day, very last minute (about 1:10 AM in the morning today). But I kept praying to God and he helped me. Now I value my spouse even more.

Ofcourse once you get DM, you have other problems like finding cheap airfare lol, but in all honesty, this group is great. People are helpful, answer each other's questions free of charge and counsel each other. My only advice to the group is to continue being kind and supportive to each other. Try to give each other the benefit of the doubt, because I can tell you that even though I didn't talk much, some really nice people were able to improve my mood a little bit.

Cheers all.

Very nicely said! Congratulations and thanks for giving us more hope and patience.

Mona8200

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 feb 2015
AOR Received.
10 april 2015
Med's Done....
15 dec 2014
Can someone post the email they receive for remedical. I just want to see whats in it

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
jack2014 said:
Hello Everyone

My friend is March 31 Applicant and his wife got remed on 19 feb. Now ecas is showing word "NULL" in each line. i dont know if is it system glich or what ?
Any clue what is it ???
Tell your friend to hope for the best but to be prepared for the worst.I am not an expert in immigration, but in their vocabularies. NULL , means the process was canceled. this might be caused by different things such as missrepresentation, but they might be other reasons as well. didn't your friend get any letter or email from VO?

RAviDU

Feb 15, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I completed my landing formalities on 4th March. As I was in Canada on TRV, I went to the Rainbow bridge to complete my landing formalities.
It was quiet easy and quick process.
People at both Canada and US border were very helpful and friendly.
Thanks to all of you for your support through this long wait time.

I wish everyone gets to meet their beloved very soon.

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I have a question.
For IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS for New Delhi Visa office, it says

If the birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
•old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate), and
•Voter’s ID card.

Now, if we send these documents in original, are we going to get them back?

Thanks,

Jas kaur

Aug 16, 2015
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itslaeq said:
Renew it right now. They cannot stamp visa on your passport if it is not valid for at least 6 months.
I have a query regarding passport expiry date. My passort will expire on 26 Sept. Do I need to renew it .??
I did my remedical on 5th march and as seen in most of the cases it takes 1 month for dm/ppt after remedies. So if everything goes well I will receive ppr in April. But by then,my ppt will not be valid for 6mnths.
do I need to renew my ppt now.
plz help.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
rashu268 said:
Dear Friends,

I have a question.
For IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS for New Delhi Visa office, it says

If the birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
•old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate), and
•Voter’s ID card.

Now, if we send these documents in original, are we going to get them back?

Thanks,
Yes you can send your Originals and tehy will give them back to you.that's what we all do. but you can also send certified copeis.

Meera1990

Mar 8, 2016
My question is about that I wanna know what they check during process on security check and police clearance.
I know about pc but I wanna know about security check?