vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Dear forumers,

So my wife returned to India on 27th Feb and submitted her passport at VFS Delhi on Monday, 29th Feb. Passport with visa was ready for pickup on Thursday but she wasn't in Delhi. Finally, she picked her passport today and Delhi-Toronto Jet Airways ticket is booked.

Best wishes to every one waiting for PR.

vermas

noorkalia

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
abcef said:
its true tht we should buzy in others things but tht true our mind stuk in thr...so this forum is very helpful for everyone..bcoz we ll r in same boat...we encourage and support each other ;)
yeaa true abcef..any update u got ?? Bt we all r nt hvng any other option ...jst w8 w8888... pta ne kdo khtm hou eh...

Nazeef

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
14-Apr-2015
Med's Request
re med req 10th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 13-Dec-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon in sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon in sha Allah
hello dear members,
help plz, would someone shed some light on my case. currently going as following:
21 Jan 2015 applicant and done remed on 15 dec, 2 months and 18 days ago but nothing yet,,, almost a month ago means 1st week of February tried mp inquiry, they responded as below:

· Your file was received in January 2015
· It is currently at the Delhi Office in India for processing
· Eligibility and medical has passed
· Security and criminality check will be done .
· No additional information is required as of now.
· Your file is being processed, the regular time for processing is 17 months.

what to expect as per your expertise??

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nazeef said:
hello dear members,
help plz, would someone shed some light on my case. currently going as following:
21 Jan 2015 applicant and done remed on 15 dec, 2 months and 18 days ago but nothing yet,,, almost a month ago means 1st week of February tried mp inquiry, they responded as below:

there are few others from dec remed on the spreadsheet with similar timelines who didn't get any updates or they have not updated here. can you check with other members from kabul if they had to wait longer....i just wonder if it has anything to do with the principal location that is delaying the process.

Nazeef

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
14-Apr-2015
Med's Request
re med req 10th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 13-Dec-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon in sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon in sha Allah
mikee23 said:
there are few others from dec remed on the spreadsheet with similar timelines who didn't get any updates or they have not updated here. can you check with other members from kabul if they had to wait longer....i just wonder if it has anything to do with the principal location that is delaying the process.
almost all from Kabul have to wait longer compare to other citizens but today a dec 2014 applicant with remed at dec 2015 got DM today then it means location matters :(

mkrp22

Oct 12, 2014
siya23 said:
Please add my details in ss.My complete timeline:
Application received : feb 24 2015
Aor1 : may 13 2015
Aor2: june 11 2015
Remedicals : feb 3 2016
Dm : march 6 2016
Ppr : march 7 2016

I need advise from senior members for the sheet i have to fill with ppr.should i fill it seperately for each applicant. Also photo specification 50mm×70mm (too big) make me confused.is that the correct specification?
Congrats siya23,
Yes, it is a bigger size photograph. You can get your photo at a VFS centre if you are going to any VFS. They charge Rs. 150. Otherwise, make sure you meet the specifications and photographer's details are stamped on the back of the photographs.
Cheers

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Guys,

Need some info.My wife is a April 28th applicant.I got the notes from CIC and in the notes it says medical passes but it states Criminality,security and eligibility not started.Can some one please tell me when they start doing all of the remainder its going to be 11 months soon since we applied.

Thank you,
lakb

mvaz

Jan 13, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
19-May-2015
Med's Request
Remeds req: 14-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
Remeds done: 18-Dec-2015
Rajasangha said:
Thanks alot nabaaf :)
I will keep updating
Hi Rajasangha,
My time line is similar to yours.. did you get any update..DM/PPR?

mvaz

Jan 13, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
19-May-2015
Med's Request
Remeds req: 14-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
Remeds done: 18-Dec-2015
Nazeef said:
hello dear members,

Hello Nazeef,
I have similar timeline.. AR 18-Feb and remeds done 18-Dec..no update since that..
I applied for notes 1 week back.. so waiting for notes to come..
Not sure why our files seem stuck for some reason........

siya23

Jul 6, 2015
mkrp22 said:
Congrats siya23,
Yes, it is a bigger size photograph. You can get your photo at a VFS centre if you are going to any VFS. They charge Rs. 150. Otherwise, make sure you meet the specifications and photographer's details are stamped on the back of the photographs.
Cheers
Yes mkrp..it was a lot bigger..i had taken it in photo studio and submitted my passport as well..they accepted my photo..

Mona8200

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 feb 2015
AOR Received.
10 april 2015
Med's Done....
15 dec 2014
hello guys, so here is my interview experience. was waiting for this day from last 1.5 months.

We basically know why we got this interview. My husband applied for protection visa in Australia while he was student there. reason for this application was, he had some family issues in India and had some fight due to property distribution. So he couldn't come to india. He first applied for temporary resident in Australia prior to this protection visa which didn't approved. But he couldn't go to india so he applied this protection visa.which got refused. By the time he figures out what to do after the refusal of protection visa, he applied for another review of this refusal and in the mean time his parents sorted out the problem and he came back to india. basically the interview was cause of all this protection visa.

My husband reached new delhi around 8 am and cleared security by 8:50am. His interview was scheduled for 9 am. His went in. It was a canadian lady. She started with the basic questions how we met. Where we met, why he chose me, (we met online and then in person). how he guessed i was the right person. After the basic , she talked about protection visa claim. It was stressful, but my husband did very well. She asked why we didn't have children yet. What he is gonna do when he is here, what Your wife do , who she live with and all that. Basically all the question that is on form was concluding it. She was stretching it out a lil bit to make him confuse. Then they called me. Call duration was 7 min. She started with where i work. Who i live with, who else live in the house. then asked me a couple question about my husband's protection visa,, i guess to double check his story. Then asked about children, i said i am not ready as my husband told her, my wife wants to wait. did u guys used any protection, if yes what kind. she was basically cross checking every minor thing he said. After she was done, i guess she went back to my husband and said she is approving the application and my husband will get remed request on his email. It wasn't bad bad but it could be if you don't prepare much. Stick with the same details you guys discussed with each other. Try not to say what your spouse don't know. Because thats what creates trouble. Again thank you so much guys for your support and will keep updating with the next step

SilverHawk

Star Member
May 13, 2015
lakb said:
Hello Guys,

Need some info.My wife is a April 28th applicant.I got the notes from CIC and in the notes it says medical passes but it states Criminality,security and eligibility not started.Can some one please tell me when they start doing all of the remainder its going to be 11 months soon since we applied.

Thank you,
lakb
Hey lakb,

Can you tell me what is your requested date on that pdf you received?? You can find that on the header of the first page.

Cheers

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SilverHawk said:
Hey lakb,

Can you tell me what is your requested date on that pdf you received?? You can find that on the header of the first page.

Cheers
Hi Silverawk,

The request date says march 03.

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
Remedical email: March 7, 2016
Last Medical : March 21, 2015
See timeline on the left side. Wife is in Canada on TRV
April 15, 2015 Applicant

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
Hi! Can anyone advice on MP inquiry please..
It can be done at any time? will it affect the process? & How to do that?

Thanks in adv