File Transfer...
13 may 2015
Med's Request
26 january 2016 (ReMedical)
Med's Done....
1 february 2016
Interview........
hope not
my wife was landed on 4th of march. she is on visiter visa. everything went good on immigration on Calgary airport. now waiting for her PR to get approved soon. its been more then a month of her remedical done. hope its come soon. pray for us.

Layaq299

Mar 4, 2016
afgzohal said:
Hi so I did an mp Inquiry and what I got was :
- file is in new Delhi
- the progress in the file is very good
- there is an outstanding secret check and once that is completed the decision will be given very soon
- this may take a couple of months
Hi afgzohal,

Do u know when ur security check started looks like we are in the same boat. Hope it takes less than that because when I spoke to my mp, it seemed it would be soon.

cool_fs4u

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016
jast said:
Haven't been on these forums for awhile now, but would like to mention I got a RPRF payment request on Feb 18, and submitted the receipt the following day...have not heard back with any other updates

This is getting really depressing now as I'm a Jan 2015 applicant.

Good luck to all those waiting in the dark with very little updates on their files...
I have seen in other cases that your processing time extends by 2-3 months when they ask for any additional document.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
jast said:
Haven't been on these forums for awhile now, but would like to mention I got a RPRF payment request on Feb 18, and submitted the receipt the following day...have not heard back with any other updates

Good luck to all those waiting in the dark with very little updates on their files...
Why didn't you pay the RPRF payment before? You could pay it without their request and you would have already gotten PPR. They asked you for RPRF payment because they are ready to give you PPR! congrats!

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
I am Dec 2014 applicant, interview waiver but still keep in cold storage by NDVO.
I applied for visitor visa in Jan2016 at Bangalore but was rejected for no sufficient ties and travel history.
I am again planning to apply for visitor visa with MP support Letter.
This time can I apply at NDVO online or should I apply at Bangalore Office only?
I want to apply at NDVO because my spousal sponsorship application is in final stage in NDVO.
Please suggest.

Aug 12, 2015
Please update my file. DM March 7, PPR March 7, remed completed on Feb 4.

It took us a little over 12 months to get through this process, but finally it's done. For all of those people who are going through emotional turmoil, I know what you are going through because I was in your shoes. Whether you're 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, or even 5 months into your application, be strong. I was losing hope or was extremely frustrated or extremely sad at many points through this journey. But now I got DM.

But trust me when I say this: have hope. Your time will also come. Keep in touch with your spouse and anytime you feel sad, talk to them or skype with them. My wife always told that whenever you have negative thoughts, make a conscious effort to have positive thoughts. That made a massive different for me. The process was extremely painful for me from June of last year until the very last day, very last minute (about 1:10 AM in the morning today). But I kept praying to God and he helped me. Now I value my spouse even more.

Ofcourse once you get DM, you have other problems like finding cheap airfare lol, but in all honesty, this group is great. People are helpful, answer each other's questions free of charge and counsel each other. My only advice to the group is to continue being kind and supportive to each other. Try to give each other the benefit of the doubt, because I can tell you that even though I didn't talk much, some really nice people were able to improve my mood a little bit.

Cheers all.

PS070315

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 14, 2016
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
File Transfer...
May 19, 2015. In Progress
Med's Request
Mar 15,2016
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015, Mar 16,2016
spiker79 said:
I am Dec 2014 applicant, interview waiver but still keep in cold storage by NDVO.
I applied for visitor visa in Jan2016 at Bangalore but was rejected for no sufficient ties and travel history.
I am again planning to apply for visitor visa with MP support Letter.
This time can I apply at NDVO online or should I apply at Bangalore Office only?
I want to apply at NDVO because my spousal sponsorship application is in final stage in NDVO.
Please suggest.
No harm in applying online, it ll go to NDVO.. But in ur case looks like you have not shown enough ties of you returning back to india. Rembr even though u need visa badly, d cover letter, entire file should clearly tell that you do not intend to stay for long time.
Mp letter adds value to d file but if you don't convince d visa officer you ll return back in given time thn case becomes low.
I showed I have to return back and join office, we have a plan to build house in india for which I need to return etc.( yes you need to give proof for this) an my TRV got approved.

Feb 3, 2016
jast said:

We are in the same boat as you. i think we have made a mistake and did not submit the landing fee with the application. We got email in June 2015 to submit landing fee and we did it on June 14 but I think that definitely resulted in delay of our application. Is there any one else from Jan to March who has not heard from CIC and did not submit landing fee with the application?It is actually recommended by CIC to submit landing fee with the application and I did not realized this until later.( refer to guide 3900)

noorkalia

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
hydsponsorship said:
Please update my file. DM March 7, PPR March 7, remed completed on Feb 4.

It took us a little over 12 months to get through this process, but finally it's done. For all of those people who are going through emotional turmoil, I know what you are going through because I was in your shoes. Whether you're 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, or even 5 months into your application, be strong. I was losing hope or was extremely frustrated or extremely sad at many points through this journey. But now I got DM.

But trust me when I say this: have hope. Your time will also come. Keep in touch with your spouse and anytime you feel sad, talk to them or skype with them. My wife always told that whenever you have negative thoughts, make a conscious effort to have positive thoughts. That made a massive different for me. The process was extremely painful for me from June of last year until the very last day, very last minute (about 1:10 AM in the morning today). But I kept praying to God and he helped me. Now I value my spouse even more.

Ofcourse once you get DM, you have other problems like finding cheap airfare lol, but in all honesty, this group is great. People are helpful, answer each other's questions free of charge and counsel each other. My only advice to the group is to continue being kind and supportive to each other. Try to give each other the benefit of the doubt, because I can tell you that even though I didn't talk much, some really nice people were able to improve my mood a little bit.

Cheers all.
hey congrats... thnkew fr ur positv wrds.. god bless uhh !!!

noorkalia

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Mona8200 said:
hello guys, so here is my interview experience. was waiting for this day from last 1.5 months.

We basically know why we got this interview. My husband applied for protection visa in Australia while he was student there. reason for this application was, he had some family issues in India and had some fight due to property distribution. So he couldn't come to india. He first applied for temporary resident in Australia prior to this protection visa which didn't approved. But he couldn't go to india so he applied this protection visa.which got refused. By the time he figures out what to do after the refusal of protection visa, he applied for another review of this refusal and in the mean time his parents sorted out the problem and he came back to india. basically the interview was cause of all this protection visa.

My husband reached new delhi around 8 am and cleared security by 8:50am. His interview was scheduled for 9 am. His went in. It was a canadian lady. She started with the basic questions how we met. Where we met, why he chose me, (we met online and then in person). how he guessed i was the right person. After the basic , she talked about protection visa claim. It was stressful, but my husband did very well. She asked why we didn't have children yet. What he is gonna do when he is here, what Your wife do , who she live with and all that. Basically all the question that is on form was concluding it. She was stretching it out a lil bit to make him confuse. Then they called me. Call duration was 7 min. She started with where i work. Who i live with, who else live in the house. then asked me a couple question about my husband's protection visa,, i guess to double check his story. Then asked about children, i said i am not ready as my husband told her, my wife wants to wait. did u guys used any protection, if yes what kind. she was basically cross checking every minor thing he said. After she was done, i guess she went back to my husband and said she is approving the application and my husband will get remed request on his email. It wasn't bad bad but it could be if you don't prepare much. Stick with the same details you guys discussed with each other. Try not to say what your spouse don't know. Because thats what creates trouble. Again thank you so much guys for your support and will keep updating with the next step
thnkew fr sharing ur experinc.. god bless uh!!! ... may u get DM soon..

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Good points!
My wife works as school teacher, therefore April and May holidays for her school.
We are planning to show 5 lakhs + employment letter and that she will return back in May 1th week to attend the school.
I dont think we can do anything for travel history.

PS070315 said:
No harm in applying online, it ll go to NDVO.. But in ur case looks like you have not shown enough ties of you returning back to india. Rembr even though u need visa badly, d cover letter, entire file should clearly tell that you do not intend to stay for long time.
Mp letter adds value to d file but if you don't convince d visa officer you ll return back in given time thn case becomes low.
I showed I have to return back and join office, we have a plan to build house in india for which I need to return etc.( yes you need to give proof for this) an my TRV got approved.

rahul4407

Mar 8, 2016
shine_like_a_star said:
We are in the same boat as you. i think we have made a mistake and did not submit the landing fee with the application. We got email in June 2015 to submit landing fee and we did it on June 14 but I think that definitely resulted in delay of our application. Is there any one else from Jan to March who has not heard from CIC and did not submit landing fee with the application?It is actually recommended by CIC to submit landing fee with the application and I did not realized this until later.( refer to guide 3900)

PS070315

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 14, 2016
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
File Transfer...
May 19, 2015. In Progress
Med's Request
Mar 15,2016
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015, Mar 16,2016
spiker79 said:
Good points!
My wife works as school teacher, therefore April and May holidays for her school.
We are planning to show 5 lakhs + employment letter and that she will return back in May 1th week to attend the school.
I dont think we can do anything for travel history.
Also show parental ties.. Example: if you have siblings then tell she has to come back to India for helping in marriage preparations of your sibling or close cousin.
She can show more ties stating her parents are also in same place and there is XYZ reason (Some valid relevant reason like property transfer/ send off function for parents retirement etc) for which she has to come back.

Try highlighting the passion she has for profession and she has no intention of leaving the job and you support her.. Its not impossible to get TRV.. I know two cases where TRV is approved for people who have no job or no travel history. it is all in the documentation. Let me know if you need anyh assistance can help you with list of documents