22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
singhGrewal said:
Hi Seniors
Need Help ;
I am PA currently working in MNC in India and company sending few of the employees to Sydney (Australia ) for 3 weeks for a new project and luckily I'm one of them ,company applied for our Visa and I have recieved email visa just now . I will be travelling on coming sunday (return tickets confirmed) ,how can I inform NDVO about this trip ,your advise would be highly appreciated.

Thanx
Hey
i guess there is nothing that needs to be conveyed to NDVO, u will be back in 3 weeks time. In case you receive a ppr, u have 30 days to submit it at a VFS center; i am sure u will be back before the time runs out. and if u inform NDVO it might work against u, they might put a note that u r not in country or unavailable, that can delay the processing of ur file. this is my view of course, how i perceive things. i might be wrong.......hope this helps. have a safe trip.....:)

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
remed req: 20th jan 2015/remed done: 21st jan2015
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
merose said:
Feel So low...

No updates from NDVO..

:-[
Thats ok tomorrow is a new day, hope for the best and stay positive......

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
preetgill said:
Hey
i guess there is nothing that needs to be conveyed to NDVO, u will be back in 3 weeks time. In case you receive a ppr, u have 30 days to submit it at a VFS center; i am sure u will be back before the time runs out. and if u inform NDVO it might work against u, they might put a note that u r not in country or unavailable, that can delay the processing of ur file. this is my view of course, how i perceive things. i might be wrong.......hope this helps. have a safe trip.....:)
Thanx Preergill
My concern is if I do not inform NDVO ,and later when they will recieve my passport for Visa ,then they can see entry and exit immigration stamps on my passport.
Thanx again for your valuable advise and good wishes.

Cheers

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
singhGrewal said:
Thanx Preergill
My concern is if I do not inform NDVO ,and later when they will recieve my passport for Visa ,then they can see entry and exit immigration stamps on my passport.
Thanx again for your valuable advise and good wishes.

Cheers
i dont think that shoulder people go on vacations all the time in between the process they dont inform every time they leave company.... and u gonna be back in less than a month......so no worries i guess.... rest u should follow your instinct and judgement.....

abcef

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
hi everyone..as i saw in spreadsheet of 2015..most of applicant got re medical 2 months before of their actual medical..now its a turn of april applicant.. it very sad tht ndvo is working very slow.no single applicant of april got re medical ....i think ndvo only give showers of ppr and dm once a week rest of the time they r on rest :p.. plzz seniors members rply.. preet gill i really appreciate ur patience..hope u hear soon from ndvo...

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
abcef said:
hi everyone..as i saw in spreadsheet of 2015..most of applicant got re medical 2 months before of their actual medical..now its a turn of april applicant.. it very sad tht ndvo is working very slow.no single applicant of april got re medical ....i think ndvo only give showers of ppr and dm once a week rest of the time they r on rest :p.. plzz seniors members rply.. preet gill i really appreciate ur patience..hope u hear soon from ndvo...
Thanks for ur kind words :), u will hear soon dont worry.... NDVO has lot of backlog to clear from 2014, and Jan, Feb, March..... its a good thing they are still moving ahead...and as according to the article zigzag shared they have a lot of extra work on their hands to be sure that are not letting any weirdos in. its because of the actions of us Indians only that they have to take so much time and extra measures. else it would have been 3-4 months only. like in old times..........:)

stay positive and strong......enjoy India as long as you are here, meet friends later on u will only meet them on social networking sites.....:)

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
preetgill said:
i dont think that shoulder people go on vacations all the time in between the process they dont inform every time they leave company.... and u gonna be back in less than a month......so no worries i guess.... rest u should follow your instinct and judgement.....
Thanx Preetgill , But to be very honest i think Canadian Spousal visa application is the most complex ,slow process. It's almost a year that we are stuck in middle and in dark after our marriage ,facing separation with our life partner.
My cousin sister in Chandigarh got married to Australian citizen in May 2015 ,filled application in June ,already got her Permanent spouse visa in December 2015 ,the best thing what I liked about Australian embassy was ,throughout the process they were very transparent ,they sent timely emails to my cousin updating her about her application progress,no need to send passport to the embassy ,COPR via email sent ,it was a very streamlined process.
I know what I'm sharing doesn't make sense to NDVO Canadian process, but I hope and wish they can adopt Australian style of processing files and make life easier and happier for the applicants .
Hope this cruel waiting time finishes very soon for all the applicants .

Regards
Grewal

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
singhGrewal said:
Thanx Preetgill , But to be very honest i think Canadian Spousal visa application is the most complex ,slow process. It's almost a year that we are stuck in middle and in dark after our marriage ,facing separation with our life partner.
My cousin sister in Chandigarh got married to Australian citizen in May 2015 ,filled application in June ,already got her Permanent spouse visa in December 2015 ,the best thing what I liked about Australian embassy was ,throughout the process they were very transparent ,they sent timely emails to my cousin updating her about her application progress,no need to send passport to the embassy ,COPR via email sent ,it was a very streamlined process.
I know what I'm sharing doesn't make sense to NDVO Canadian process, but I hope and wish they can adopt Australian style of processing files and make life easier and happier for the applicants .
Hope this cruel waiting time finishes very soon for all the applicants .

Regards
Grewal
Totally agree to u on that...........:).
hope the wait ends for u too sooner than later......

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
Is anyone else having problems accessing the ECAS website today? I've been trying to check my wife's application status since this morning, and I keep getting server timeout errors.

shah321

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
akss1983 said:
How u knw intrview waived...im also 10 march...no remd...so frustating
I went too see my MP

SilverHawk

Star Member
May 13, 2015
YYC787 said:
Is anyone else having problems accessing the ECAS website today? I've been trying to check my wife's application status since this morning, and I keep getting server timeout errors.
I logged in without any issue..
try to clear your browser's caches and try again..

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016
YYC787 said:
yes it is.. getting timeout errors..

cool_fs4u

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016
How long is the medical valid for? The document doesnt show expiry date on it

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
007JB said:
yes it is.. getting timeout errors..
The normal website is timing out, but I was able to get into the ECAS system through this link I found in my browser history: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/

cool_fs4u said:
How long is the medical valid for? The document doesnt show expiry date on it
Its valid for 1 year. If you apply for your GCMS notes, it will show the exact medical expiry date.