ripper360

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah321 said:
e-signature or print it out the form?
Sorry. Just ask her to sign and send you a scan. You upload the scanned copy on the request.

nitin.is.sharma3

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2016
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Interview........
Decision made on April 3, 2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2016
LANDED..........
In may
They are still working on march applications. Maybe next month
punjab90 said:
Hello, everyone... I m new to this forum
Please add me to the spreadsheet
Following are my details
Visa Office : New Delhi
Application received. :1 May 2015
Started Processing : 10 July 2015
Medical done. : 18 March 2015
Now waiting for further update

Anybody has idea how long i have to wait for DM and which month has getting DMs at present .
Thanks

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
punjab90 said:
Hello, everyone... I m new to this forum
Please add me to the spreadsheet
Following are my details
Visa Office : New Delhi
Application received. :1 May 2015
Started Processing : 10 July 2015
Medical done. : 18 March 2015
Now waiting for further update

Anybody has idea how long i have to wait for DM and which month has getting DMs at present .
Thanks
they are still working on Jan, Feb and march applicants....they should clear backlog first. Good luck.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
canadafsw2015 said:
So my application got returned today because apparently in the Generic Application Form (Page 2 Contact Information Q1), I mentioned my Canadian address for my wife's current mailing address, as my wife is currently living with me on this address on a TRV.

They said and I quote "A correction to the mailing address specified on the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) to reflect the mailing address of the Principal Applicant; or, if the Principal Applicant wishes to have correspondence mailed to the address specified, a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476) is required for the authorization of release of documents and information to the individual residing at this address."

In this case, should I enter her Indian mailing address?

Request some urgent assistance as I need to rectify and send this application again tomorrow.

Cheers!
Yes you can put her indian mailing address. Or if you think that your spouse will stay with you in Canada for 1 year then use the IMM 5476 form.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
dinky_d said:
Can someone please help me ??? I am getting a bit troubled due to my situation

All those lucky folks who have got PPR (passport request) --- how long does CIC give you to submit the passport ?

Can anyone share the actual PPR letter/email with us? (after removing your personal details from the letter, of course)

Much appreciated !!!
They give you 30 days to send your passport to NDVO.

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
gillmd said:
Hello all, I am new to this forum, but looking at the post, I feel so relieved that there are so many people who are going through this long distance thing and it has so many positive vibes, I have a question and hope one of the senior's will be able to reply, I am residing in Canada and I applied for my spouse sponsorship in March 2015, got AR1 in April, AR2& File transfer May 2015,Remed Jan 2016. Meanwhile during this wait my PR card expired in Oct 2015, I am still waiting for the renewed to card arrive, can anybody guide/share views if delay in my PR card arrival might impact my spouse's PPR?Will really appreciate your reply. Counting days like anything. Thank you so much in advance.
Your PR card expiry or renewal will not affect your spouse visa application .As you have already done remedical ,so hopefully your partner will get the good news very soon (PPR).
God Bless you.

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
rambopg said:
They give you 30 days to send your passport to NDVO.
Hi Ram

Please help .....Urgent requirement

i have got a mail from CPC about submitting additional document. (Supplementary Information -IMM5562 Your Travels Please provide us with your travel history since the age of 18. )

Can Anyone guide me if someone has received this type of mail from CPC

Wife's PR Applied on Oct 2014 : - My wife is on close work permit and is in Canada for 4 years. She applied for PR in the month of August 2014 and she got the file number on Oct 22nd, 2014 and medicals were submitted in the month of May 2015 and she was waiting for her PR

We got married in September 2015 and her status got changed from single to married in her file and we applied for addition of spouse on Oct 16th Oct 2015 in the same file and waiting for medicals for me ( Husband who is in India ) where we have given the fees of $550 in Oct 2015 only ( 1st Phase fees )

Need to know few things :-

1. When can be medical expected
2. What is the duration they take
3. Applied visitor visa twice and rejected with a foolish reason ( travel history,family ties etc )

Can you please guide?

India90

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
india new del. (ludhiana)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 feb 2015
File Transfer...
23 may 2015
Med's Request
11 jan 2016
Med's Done....
14 jan 2016
Passport Req..
9 feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
13 feb 2016
LANDED..........
soon
today i submit my passport at vfs chd punjab 11 feb

how many days any idea get my passport back on my mail adress ?

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
shah321 said:
Hello,

For GMCS notes can my spouse in India print out the consent form signed and scan it back to me as a pdf file? Or is there a way she can sign it e-signature?
She needs to sign it and send to u as jpg or pdf file i guess its the only easiest wayyyy... i did the same... My wife sent me the form and i signed it and after scanning sent it to her and she applied for notes... we got notes in 20 days...

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
gillmd said:
Hello all, I am new to this forum, but looking at the post, I feel so relieved that there are so many people who are going through this long distance thing and it has so many positive vibes, I have a question and hope one of the senior's will be able to reply, I am residing in Canada and I applied for my spouse sponsorship in March 2015, got AR1 in April, AR2& File transfer May 2015,Remed Jan 2016. Meanwhile during this wait my PR card expired in Oct 2015, I am still waiting for the renewed to card arrive, can anybody guide/share views if delay in my PR card arrival might impact my spouse's PPR?Will really appreciate your reply. Counting days like anything. Thank you so much in advance.
It won't effect ur wife's pr process...
but if YOU go out of the country ur pr card arrival, you might have to face problems while re-entering canada... Yea there's is a way to enter canada without PR card for pr holders and citizenship holders i.e. travel card...

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
gkcanada said:
It won't effect ur wife's pr process...
but if YOU go out of the country ur pr card arrival, you might have to face problems while re-entering canada... Yea there's is a way to enter canada without PR card for pr holders and citizenship holders i.e. travel card...
Hi GkCanada

i have got a mail from CPC about submitting additional document. (Supplementary Information -IMM5562 Your Travels Please provide us with your travel history since the age of 18. )

Wife's PR Applied on Oct 2014 : - My wife is on close work permit and is in Canada for 4 years. She applied for PR in the month of August 2014 and she got the file number on Oct 22nd, 2014 and medicals were submitted in the month of May 2015 and she was waiting for her PR

We got married in September 2015 and her status got changed from single to married in her file and we applied for addition of spouse on Oct 16th Oct 2015 in the same file and waiting for medicals for me ( Husband who is in India ) where we have given the fees of $550 in Oct 2015 only ( 1st Phase fees )

3. Applied visitor visa twice and rejected with a foolish reason ( travel history,family ties etc )

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
shah321 said:
e-signature or print it out the form?

If u r talking about GCMS notes then take print out... sign it and send its scanned copies to ur spouse...

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
India90 said:
today i submit my passport at vfs chd punjab 11 feb

how many days any idea get my passport back on my mail adress ?
You ll get shiny visa within a week... :p

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Tarundhingraa said:
Hi GkCanada

[/quote

They are simply asking where did u travel after 18 years of ur age... If you didnt travel anywhere then send them an letter explaining the same... and if you did... then send them its proofs if u have any...

and about ur Husband's medical i guess you didnt applied Medical upfront...
U applied for him in October 2015... They might ask for it in a month or two or they might ask for it somewhere in June to august... (Its a general guess... NDVO is unpredictable)...
and about ur third point...
and about visitor visa... they examine it very deeply... they surely found something that ur husband won't be coming back to India after arriving in Canada on TRV... again i want to add that NDVO is unpredictable... hope ... that helps...