+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

praveenramm

Feb 9, 2016
Hi I am jan 12th applicant did remed on 8th dec. and no update on the application still. Does anyone have any idea as to whats going on that makes the status change so late? Its getting harder day by day.

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
gkcanada said:
Tarundhingraa said:
Hi GkCanada
Please help .....Urgent requirement

i have got a mail from CPC about submitting additional document. (Supplementary Information -IMM5562 Your Travels Please provide us with your travel history since the age of 18. )

Can Anyone guide me if someone has received this type of mail from CPC

Wife's PR Applied on Oct 2014 : - My wife is on close work permit and is in Canada for 4 years. She applied for PR in the month of August 2014 and she got the file number on Oct 22nd, 2014 and medicals were submitted in the month of May 2015 and she was waiting for her PR

We got married in September 2015 and her status got changed from single to married in her file and we applied for addition of spouse on Oct 16th Oct 2015 in the same file and waiting for medicals for me ( Husband who is in India ) where we have given the fees of $550 in Oct 2015 only ( 1st Phase fees )

Need to know few things :-

1. When can be medical expected
2. What is the duration they take
3. Applied visitor visa twice and rejected with a foolish reason ( travel history,family ties etc )
[/quote

They are simply asking where did u travel after 18 years of ur age... If you didnt travel anywhere then send them an letter explaining the same... and if you did... then send them its proofs if u have any...

and about ur Husband's medical i guess you didnt applied Medical upfront...
U applied for him in October 2015... They might ask for it in a month or two or they might ask for it somewhere in June to august... (Its a general guess... NDVO is unpredictable)...
and about ur third point...
and about visitor visa... they examine it very deeply... they surely found something that ur husband won't be coming back to India after arriving in Canada on TRV... again i want to add that NDVO is unpredictable... hope ... that helps...

They are simply asking where did u travel after 18 years of ur age... If you didn't travel anywhere then send them an letter explaining the same... and if you did... then send them its proofs if u have any... OK Thanks......i got it

and about ur Husband's medical i guess you didnt applied Medical upfront... As it was an addition of spouse case so i thought they must be sending it ...and i have heard it only takes maximum of 6 months as i had to get my PR in Oct 2015 but i did addition of spouse

U applied for him in October 2015... They might ask for it in a month or two or they might ask for it somewhere in June to august... (Its a general guess... NDVO is unpredictable)... June or July ( i think post addition of spouse it takes only 6 months for PR )
and about ur third point...
and about visitor visa... they examine it very deeply... they surely found something that ur husband won't be coming back to India after arriving in Canada on TRV... again i want to add that NDVO is unpredictable... hope ... that helps... ( Hopefully It doesnt effect our PR as we applied for TRV post application of PR )

shah321

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
gkcanada said:
She needs to sign it and send to u as jpg or pdf file i guess its the only easiest wayyyy... i did the same... My wife sent me the form and i signed it and after scanning sent it to her and she applied for notes... we got notes in 20 days...

So the pricipal applicant as to signed on section A right?as well the sponsor right on section B.So basically need to fill up Section A b & c

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
applying for TRV dsnt effect ur PR file...
but if u keep applying again n again... then it might be... u hv already applied two times and got rejected... so i suggest you should wait now.. and don't apply it...
You hv applied in October only... n currently NDVO is working on Jan, Feb and March files and ofcourse clearing backlog also... so sit tight and wait... You'll be hearing something around September this year regarding ur pr... and u'll definitely hear before that regarding ur Medical!!!
[/quote]

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
shah321 said:
So the pricipal applicant as to signed on section A right?as well the sponsor right on section B.So basically need to fill up Section A b & c
PA needs to fill and sign section A...
and right the name of ur spouse in section b and c...

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
gkcanada said:
applying for TRV dsnt effect ur PR file...
but if u keep applying again n again... then it might be... u hv already applied two times and got rejected... so i suggest you should wait now.. and don't apply it...
You hv applied in October only... n currently NDVO is working on Jan, Feb and March files and ofcourse clearing backlog also... so sit tight and wait... You'll be hearing something around September this year regarding ur pr... and u'll definitely hear before that regarding ur Medical!!!
But thn Main Applicant's file running from oct 2014 and its just that addition of spouse happened in oct 2015......thn also does it takes so much of time?

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Tarundhingraa said:
But thn Main Applicant's file running from oct 2014 and its just that addition of spouse happened in oct 2015......thn also does it takes so much of time?
usually these kind of cases takes less time... but it entirely depends on ur Visa Officer... you might hear something before ur expected time...

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
gkcanada said:
usually these kind of cases takes less time... but it entirely depends on ur Visa Officer... you might hear something before ur expected time...
Cheers for your wishes ..Hopefully it goes through

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
remed req: 20th jan 2015/remed done: 21st jan2015
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
dinky_d said:
Can someone please help me ??? I am getting a bit troubled due to my situation

All those lucky folks who have got PPR (passport request) --- how long does CIC give you to submit the passport ?

Can anyone share the actual PPR letter/email with us? (after removing your personal details from the letter, of course)

Much appreciated !!!
You get 30 days to submit your passport. as i am still waiting for ppr, i dont have the content of the letter i am sure someone will share it with u soon........

mrsmuktibodh

Feb 8, 2016
Guys I please need help from those who've received re-medical request. I received remedical request for the below :

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (Attached herewith)

Can someone tell me what does second point means? Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419 in PDF?

Do I need to get print out of something or these information is for the docctor? Please help asap

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
remed req: 20th jan 2015/remed done: 21st jan2015
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
mrsmuktibodh said:
Guys I please need help from those who've received re-medical request. I received remedical request for the below :

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (Attached herewith)

Can someone tell me what does second point means? Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419 in PDF?

Do I need to get print out of something or these information is for the docctor? Please help asap
hey
nothing to worry its normal request for chest X-ray. when u go for reassessment take the following for smooth processing:

Passport
photocopy of passport (front and back)
print of the email
print of the form attached in the email
print of the form IMM 5419
2 visa photographs

All the best.....:)

mrsmuktibodh

Feb 8, 2016
preetgill said:
hey
nothing to worry its normal request for chest X-ray. when u go for reassessment take the following for smooth processing:

Passport
photocopy of passport (front and back)
print of the email
print of the form attached in the email
print of the form IMM 5419
2 visa photographs

All the best.....:)

Thanks Preetgil for the reply.

print of the form IMM 5419..WHere can i find this? can you help me with the link please

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
mrsmuktibodh said:

print of the form IMM 5419..WHere can i find this? can you help me with the link please
U can download from the CIC website..... What's ur timeline?

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
mrsmuktibodh said:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/
right click on 5419 and save as ,,and select location of file and save ....and print u can print online also