Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
is there anyone who got his or her visa granted in 4 5 months ????

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Bubba_bear said:
u mean i can apply now !!!!! does it affect the processing?
Yes, you can and it would not have adverse impact on your file. I applied for notes 3 times when my own PR file was in process and got some useful info. In my spose's case we applied for notes in December and nothing had started until then.
In your case it may show the RPRF receipt and new passport details as these are two new events of the recent time.

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
vermas said:
Yes, you can and it would not have adverse impact on your file. I applied for notes 3 times when my own PR file was in process and got some useful info. In my spose's case we applied for notes in December and nothing had started until then.
In your case it may show the RPRF receipt and new passport details as these are two new events of the recent time.
ya its useful

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
parveensidhu said:
Hi guys,

I have been a reader of this forum for few months now. This forum provides me and my wife a hope. Thank you for all the great work, especially for providing answers to others in same situation, creating and keeping up the spreadsheet, giving each other a hope and sharing your stories. You all are awesome.

I am gonna share a small story on with you guys on forum today. Back in 2006, when I was in 11th grade in school, I started liking this girl in my class. I went crazy for her. I followed her for few months, did almost all of the crazy stuff a typical 17-year-old would do for a girl. Finally I purposed her on valentines day.. n guess what.. she said NO. She said she never had a boyfriend and she isn't planning to have one now either. I was devastated and my friends knew it (god bless them). Somehow my friends, through their girl friends manage to convince this girl to talk to me for once. I had no clue what my friends where upto. So on our last was of school after our last exam, we all were preparing to head home when my phone ringed. It was her on my side. My friends (god bless them again) had manage to do something remarkable. I was in state of shock. First thing I said to her was "I love you". She wasn’t ready for it. She asked me will I marry her? And of course I said YES! March 17th 2006.

Fast forward to 2008, our family moved to Canada. She said she will wait for me. Back then, it wasn’t cheap to call back home. Smart phones weren’t very smart (2nd gen iPhone was just launched) and all we had was yahoo messenger (god bless yahoo). However, I got busy with my struggles in new country, 2 jobs plus collage. But she messaged me everyday on yahoo, even though I wasn’t able to reply for few days. We would barely talk on phone (calling cards problems). She never forgot my birthday and always sent me gifts with her saved up pocket money. (Side note guys, if a girl buys you a gift instead of buying a suit for herself, marry her!). Anyhow, life moved on and technology got better and we started talked more. I got bit less busy in my life. She finished her collage and her university. Now the logical Indian next step for every girl. Shaddi! A consistent pressure from her family to get marry. Some great rishtas came and gone but she was unmoved. In 2008, I went back to see her after 4 years. Still we couldn’t spend time together at all (small city problems). Also my parents tricked me into go see "a relative" there which turned into a rishta for me. I manage to leave India without getting forced into a rishta.(Bravo)
Her parents were getting relentless about her wedding (rightly so). Finally, she told them about me. A few days of family drama but then they agree. Things weren’t quite rosy on my side though. When my parents tried to cash in on my "Canadian status" with a rishta, I refused. (I was always against dowry, regardless of where I was going to get marry). I told them about her, they went bananas. To make matters worse, I told them she was from a different cast as well. (Do not try this at home, don’t give them two big shocks in one day). Well to summaries that day, I got kicked out of my parent’s house. Thanks to some close relatives, I was back there after spending few nights in my car. (month later I bought my own house. hun kadh ke dekho).
After that incident, topic of marriage was like a walking into a Liverpool fan's house with Manchester United shirt. It was never pleasant. My dad made few trips to India but refuse to answer her parents call. In his last trip he finally agreed to meet the family. He loved them. My mom didn’t. But we manage to convince her.
And finally we got married last year. We spent few days together and then I had to come back to my job. I wanted to quit my job and stay with her longer. She forced me not to do that. All in total we spent 22 days together in 10 years!! Why I am sharing it today. 2 reasons
1. Never give up on your love. If you find someone who loves you more than you do to urself, don’t let them go. There is always an easy option of marrying the most "qualified" person your parents choose. You don’t want to regret on your death bed about not fulfilling your promise to someone.
Second reason
2. Happy 1st wedding Anniversary Tania. You are the strongest woman I know (stronger than Kangana Ranaut). I love you more each and everyday. Our waiting game is on almost end scenes. We will be together soon. Thank you for staying strong for all these years. Thank you for being yourself.

Moral of the story: Guys before you feel down for being away from your spouse, think of this one couple who have only spent 22 days together in 10 years. We understand your pain. We dont fight with each other over this issue. Some things arent in your hand so why worry about them. Keep up the spirit guys. You are awesome!
Thanks for sharing your story Parveen. This is the type of motivation we need. Happy Wedding Anniversary to the both of you and let's hope you are reunited with each other very soon.

deebya

Feb 5, 2016
hello!!! my application for permanent residence in canada was received by cic on october 2013... and started processing from november 12 2013. and in june they send the medical request as it was expired. after that there was no reply from there and when we do enquiry than they said we are conducting background assessment . its too frustrating. could you please help me for spouse sponsorship. itss over 2 years as my husband was already pr and in canada but why it took alot time for me???

visa office is new delhi and applicant is from nepal. they havent call me for an interview and no any travel history as well.

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
sr924 said:
Hey gkcanada, 717 applications in April ? Was that a guess ?
Yes... Its CIC's Data... April 717 and May 817... and June also above 700 applicants...

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
manveer said:
ok everybody, i know we are all going through very hard time but do not forget to celebrate valentine day. i send him lots of gifts on valentine day through online delivery websites. this makes me really happy . stress went away. i am not salesperson , just want to cheer up everybody.

just want to post link for the best website . they deliver gifts so fast .

http://www.gifts-to-india.com/index.asp
Thanx for sharing Manveer its very useful... pls send good wishes to ur loved ones...

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
deebya said:
hello!!! my application for permanent residence in canada was received by cic on october 2013... and started processing from november 12 2013. and in june they send the medical request as it was expired. after that there was no reply from there and when we do enquiry than they said we are conducting background assessment . its too frustrating. could you please help me for spouse sponsorship. itss over 2 years as my husband was already pr and in canada but why it took alot time for me???

visa office is new delhi and applicant is from nepal. they havent call me for an interview and no any travel history as well.
Do you know the average processing time for Nepal applicants applying through NDVO? I'm asking because usually it takes a long time for Afghanistan applicants too. If you have any friends who also applied for spousal sponsorship then you could talk to them, or you could talk to a immigration consultant in Nepal and just try to find out the average processing time?
If your file is taking more time than the average time then you should first apply for notes and see what they say. Your husband can do that from Canada.
Last year Canada immigration had expedited visas for Nepal residents because of the earthquake there and there was someone here whose Nepali wife got the visa in 5-6 months. If you had contacted them then maybe you could have benefited too.
I could be wrong but since they asked you for a remedical and then didn't contact you its also possible that they forgot/ missed sending you further communication.
When did you do the MP enquiry?
I would strongly advice you to apply for notes at the earliest and if everything is fine then you should do another MP enquiry. Please ensure that your husband contacts the MP only after you guys have your notes in hand. Good luck.

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
gkcanada said:
Yes... Its CIC's Data... April 717 and May 817... and June also above 700 applicants...
Hello

Can you please tell me the CIC data for January 2016??? I am not able to find it. Please as I am an applicant of 12 January 2016

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
parveensidhu said:
Hi guys,

I have been a reader of this forum for few months now. This forum provides me and my wife a hope. Thank you for all the great work, especially for providing answers to others in same situation, creating and keeping up the spreadsheet, giving each other a hope and sharing your stories. You all are awesome.

I am gonna share a small story on with you guys on forum today. Back in 2006, when I was in 11th grade in school, I started liking this girl in my class. I went crazy for her. I followed her for few months, did almost all of the crazy stuff a typical 17-year-old would do for a girl. Finally I purposed her on valentines day.. n guess what.. she said NO. She said she never had a boyfriend and she isn't planning to have one now either. I was devastated and my friends knew it (god bless them). Somehow my friends, through their girl friends manage to convince this girl to talk to me for once. I had no clue what my friends where upto. So on our last was of school after our last exam, we all were preparing to head home when my phone ringed. It was her on my side. My friends (god bless them again) had manage to do something remarkable. I was in state of shock. First thing I said to her was "I love you". She wasn’t ready for it. She asked me will I marry her? And of course I said YES! March 17th 2006.

Fast forward to 2008, our family moved to Canada. She said she will wait for me. Back then, it wasn’t cheap to call back home. Smart phones weren’t very smart (2nd gen iPhone was just launched) and all we had was yahoo messenger (god bless yahoo). However, I got busy with my struggles in new country, 2 jobs plus collage. But she messaged me everyday on yahoo, even though I wasn’t able to reply for few days. We would barely talk on phone (calling cards problems). She never forgot my birthday and always sent me gifts with her saved up pocket money. (Side note guys, if a girl buys you a gift instead of buying a suit for herself, marry her!). Anyhow, life moved on and technology got better and we started talked more. I got bit less busy in my life. She finished her collage and her university. Now the logical Indian next step for every girl. Shaddi! A consistent pressure from her family to get marry. Some great rishtas came and gone but she was unmoved. In 2008, I went back to see her after 4 years. Still we couldn’t spend time together at all (small city problems). Also my parents tricked me into go see "a relative" there which turned into a rishta for me. I manage to leave India without getting forced into a rishta.(Bravo)
Her parents were getting relentless about her wedding (rightly so). Finally, she told them about me. A few days of family drama but then they agree. Things weren’t quite rosy on my side though. When my parents tried to cash in on my "Canadian status" with a rishta, I refused. (I was always against dowry, regardless of where I was going to get marry). I told them about her, they went bananas. To make matters worse, I told them she was from a different cast as well. (Do not try this at home, don’t give them two big shocks in one day). Well to summaries that day, I got kicked out of my parent’s house. Thanks to some close relatives, I was back there after spending few nights in my car. (month later I bought my own house. hun kadh ke dekho).
After that incident, topic of marriage was like a walking into a Liverpool fan's house with Manchester United shirt. It was never pleasant. My dad made few trips to India but refuse to answer her parents call. In his last trip he finally agreed to meet the family. He loved them. My mom didn’t. But we manage to convince her.
And finally we got married last year. We spent few days together and then I had to come back to my job. I wanted to quit my job and stay with her longer. She forced me not to do that. All in total we spent 22 days together in 10 years!! Why I am sharing it today. 2 reasons
1. Never give up on your love. If you find someone who loves you more than you do to urself, don’t let them go. There is always an easy option of marrying the most "qualified" person your parents choose. You don’t want to regret on your death bed about not fulfilling your promise to someone.
Second reason
2. Happy 1st wedding Anniversary Tania. You are the strongest woman I know (stronger than Kangana Ranaut). I love you more each and everyday. Our waiting game is on almost end scenes. We will be together soon. Thank you for staying strong for all these years. Thank you for being yourself.

Moral of the story: Guys before you feel down for being away from your spouse, think of this one couple who have only spent 22 days together in 10 years. We understand your pain. We dont fight with each other over this issue. Some things arent in your hand so why worry about them. Keep up the spirit guys. You are awesome!
Congratulations on ur anniversary... and thanx for sharing ur story Parveen & Tanya... god bless... never read a story on forum but i must say i loved it...
It reminds me ours... god bless everyone...
Babaji... Visia da Minh wrha deo Sabh layi...

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Drkdd said:
Hello

Can you please tell me the CIC data for January 2016??? I am not able to find it. Please as I am an applicant of 12 January 2016
The data available on CIC website right now is only till September 2015. They update it quarterly and I think Jan 2016 data will be uploaded sometime around May-June 2016.

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Drkdd said:
Hello

Jan 2016 data is not released yet and it will take 4-6 months to generate it... CIC has released the data of April to September 2015 Data last week...

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
priya.k said:
The data available on CIC website right now is only till September 2015. They update it quarterly and I think Jan 2016 data will be uploaded sometime around May-June 2016.
Hey Priya... Feb seems very slow.... no updates... till now... God knows when they'll start and finish processing of April and May applicants

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Bubba_bear said:
is there anyone who got his or her visa granted in 4 5 months ????
I know few who got visa in 4-5 months form NDVO in 2014... even a guy who applied in August got visa in December 14... but didnt heard anything in 2015...
Can't say if anybody got visa in 4-5 months in 2015... as only 10 percent applicants are on forum...

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
gkcanada said:
Hey Priya... Feb seems very slow.... no updates... till now... God knows when they'll start and finish processing of April and May applicants
Agreed. I was going through an article that member zigzag had posted a few days ago, and it said that Canada immigration will complete it's deadline of bringing in 25000 Syrian refugees by February 2016 end..since they missed their earlier deadline of doing so by December 2015 end. So I'm just thinking that maybe that's the reason the last few days have been slow. For sure the new Canadian government is under a lot of pressure to decrease the processing time, and now we also know the vast volume of applications that they receive from India. So we have to cut them some slack and wait for our turn patiently.