Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
BMN said:
Quick question.
So when I was asked for ADR they gave me a deadline which was and is February 17th 2016. So my question is do they wait until February 17th to check if I have sent them the Additional documents or do they check before that. Because I haven't received anything yet. I even email them with the tracking number and the persons name who signed and received my package
When I sent New Delhi.
Am worried because I forgot to write Immigration section on my package. But I did quote my husbands file # and UCI # on every document which I sent them.

Someone answer please!
When the Visa Officer/Assistant sent you the ADR he/she might have put a reminder (BF date) in the GCMS for 17th or 18th Feb. Your package is delivered at NDVO gate and from there moved to the Registry via mail room. Envelops are opened there and your documents are added to your file. On the BF date, the concerned officer will ask for your file to review it. Dont worry, your docs will not be lost/misplaced as they bear relevant details.

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
when to apply for gcms notes ..,?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Bubba_bear said:
when to apply for gcms notes ..,?
Considering the past/recent trends order your notes 11 months after your file was delivered to CPC-Mississauga.

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
vermas said:
Considering the past/recent trends order your notes 11 months after your file was delivered to CPC-Mississauga.
vermas wat about ur application status ur remedical has completed ,is thr showing DM or still in process, ndvo is not asking for passport these days ,what time are u expecting ?

ShJu

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
31-05-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Re-Medical Req: 03-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2015/ Re-Medical Done: 03-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Bubba_bear said:
vermas wat about ur application status ur remedical has completed ,is thr showing DM or still in process, ndvo is not asking for passport these days ,what time are u expecting ?
[/quota
hello dear,
It's still showing In Process. Going by recent trends, we hope to get PPR towards the end of Feb. My wife is returning to India on 26 Feb as max validity (1 yr) of her return ticket will expire on 28 Feb

Cheers

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
vermas said:
Bubba_bear said:
[/quota
hello dear,
It's still showing In Process. Going by recent trends, we hope to get PPR towards the end of Feb. My wife is returning to India on 26 Feb as max validity (1 yr) of her return ticket will expire on 28 Feb

Cheers
,hope so u lll get it soon

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
vermas said:
When the Visa Officer/Assistant sent you the ADR he/she might have put a reminder (BF date) in the GCMS for 17th or 18th Feb. Your package is delivered at NDVO gate and from there moved to the Registry via mail room. Envelops are opened there and your documents are added to your file. On the BF date, the concerned officer will ask for your file to review it. Dont worry, your docs will not be lost/misplaced as they bear relevant details.
Hey Vermas,
Thanks a lot :)

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
but i recently paid my landing fee and updated new passport how do i know that they updated both in my file ,, at least they should confirm us about updation ,if anything else is not possible ,, as i paid my landing fee there s nothing on the payment receipt about my file ,, i just forward to them ,, but always thinking about that ,,u know what i feeling like this process have taken out a year from our life we can t live our life comfortably ,,,its not good

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bubba_bear said:
how many January and February applicants got their DM and PPr ? Anyone has any idea about that !!!
Hi dear,

I think too many applicants waiting for DM and PPR including me....I m 4 Feb applicant. I don't no why ndvo take too long after remedical. its look like NDVO is on sleeping mode these days.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Bubba_bear said:
but i recently paid my landing fee and updated new passport how do i know that they updated both in my file ,, at least they should confirm us about updation ,if anything else is not possible ,, as i paid my landing fee there s nothing on the payment receipt about my file ,, i just forward to them ,, but always thinking about that ,,u know what i feeling like this process have taken out a year from our life we can t live our life comfortably ,,,its not good
It's a matter of $5 only so apply for GCMS notes to get over the anxiety and get answers to your queries. You will get these notes 30 days after applying.

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
there should be a transparency about our files ,, what is goin on there ,,, its not fair for all genuine relations ,,,if they have doubt they must clear the doubts first about file ,,,and keep on processing one by one quickly ,,, we all know people who do fraud marriages were also approved and visa issued by visa offices, when such kind a people given with visa ,, then why they keep on taking time with a genuine relationships and keep increasing time , do u think guys the processing time should be li 17 months, ,,, according to them we have to wait for 17 months to live together ,,,

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
vermas said:
It's a matter of $5 only so apply for GCMS notes to get over the anxiety and get answers to your queries. You will get these notes 30 days after applying.
u mean i can apply now !!!!! does it affect the processing?

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bubba_bear said:
there should be a transparency about our files ,, what is goin on there ,,, its not fair for all genuine relations ,,,if they have doubt they must clear the doubts first about file ,,,and keep on processing one by one quickly ,,, we all know people who do fraud marriages were also approved and visa issued by visa offices, when such kind a people given with visa ,, then why they keep on taking time with a genuine relationships and keep increasing time , do u think guys the processing time should be li 17 months, ,,, according to them we have to wait for 17 months to live together ,,,
you are correct dear but can't say anything to ndvo. 17 months are too long.....it is frustrating day by day. Why ndvo delaying?

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bubba_bear said:
u mean i can apply now !!!!! does it affect the processing?
Hi Bubba_bear,

I think this too early for you to applying GCMS notes this is not matter of $5 but in notes you don't get any good answer because right now ndvo working on Jan, feb and march files....you should wait till may.....God bless