AOR Received.
AOR1:17-June-2015 AOR2: 23-July-2015
File Transfer...
SA & File transfer 13-July-2015. IP 9-OCT-15
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
impatel said:
Hi !!!

I have confusion about AOR. I have pasted my AOR below. During submission of my file, I have already submitted Fees Receipt and PCC of my wife to CIC. So, now i am confused should my wife send it to DELHI again ?

Dear _____________
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:

· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link:
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: should you require more information on the processing of your application.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Please someone help me regarding this matter as soon as possible.
Thanks.
Hello Patel,

Its a general format. They have mentioned in the letter "if not alreay paid or if not already submitted". Everyone receive the same format letter for AOR1.

Thanks

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
dhruvarpita said:
My wife (sponsorer) got the email and letter from cic canada from said email address when file approved for sponsoring and they mentioned that they r transferring to ti delhi visa office.

but we haven't received any email communication after that from NDVO for any status.
Hello Dhruv,

Usually, after file get transferred to NDVO after 10 to 15 days they sent us AOR2 through email or mail which includes your UCI number which assigned for principle applicant. My wife received AOR2 through POST after 10 days file transferred from Canada to NDVO. If you want to check your details(address, email id, UCI) your spouse can apply for notes. Hope this will help you.

Thanks

mvaz

Jan 13, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
19-May-2015
Med's Request
Remeds req: 14-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
Remeds done: 18-Dec-2015
rambopg said:
Sometimes it takes 3 months after remedical to get PPR. Order your notes also. I will say stay patient, there are many people who have done Re-med in December and waiting for DM/PPR. How long have you been in Canada? If you have stayed more than 6 months then they will ask you for a Canadian PCC.

You can call the MP's office for an appointment. Or just email them asking to inquire.

regards,
Hey..thanks for the quick reply. I have been in Canada for 7 months now. Do they always ask for PCC if d applicant is in Canada for more than 6months? Should I wait for a request from them or get a PCC and send it across on my own?

hvhs01

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/27/2015
Doc's Request.
nothing yet
Nomination.....
what is this?
AOR Received.
04/22/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
June 2015
Med's Request
re-med requested feb 3rd, 2016
Med's Done....
done upfront
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
April 7th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May
LANDED..........
May 17 2016
Hello,

Can someone please update me in the spreadsheet. My husband lives in punjab and he completed his remedical on Feb 4, 2016.

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
mvaz said:
Hey..thanks for the quick reply. I have been in Canada for 7 months now. Do they always ask for PCC if d applicant is in Canada for more than 6months? Should I wait for a request from them or get a PCC and send it across on my own?
Hi,

If applicant stays in outside country more than 6 months then they will ask you for PCC from that country also. I think you have to wait for them.

Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. (For example, if you lived in a country for eight months but left on a two-week vacation, that counts as living there for eight months.)

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

Thanks

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
BMN said:
Quick question.
So when I was asked for ADR they gave me a deadline which was and is February 17th 2016. So my question is do they wait until February 17th to check if I have sent them the Additional documents or do they check before that. Because I haven't received anything yet. I even email them with the tracking number and the persons name who signed and received my package
When I sent New Delhi.
Am worried because I forgot to write Immigration section on my package. But I did quote my husbands file # and UCI # on every document which I sent them.

Someone answer please!
Not sure about that. Wait for your notes to arrive, they should mention when the additional documents were received. That'll give you some clarity.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
boblong87 said:
Is it good idea to apply for notes ? March 17.. No re med yet.
Give it a few more days. You might get an update in the coming week. If not, then yes you should apply for notes.

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
priya.k said:
Not sure about that. Wait for your notes to arrive, they should mention when the additional documents were received. That'll give you some clarity.
Thanks Priya.k
Hopefully it takes only a month and not long.

parveensidhu

Feb 6, 2016
Hi guys,

I have been a reader of this forum for few months now. This forum provides me and my wife a hope. Thank you for all the great work, especially for providing answers to others in same situation, creating and keeping up the spreadsheet, giving each other a hope and sharing your stories. You all are awesome.

I am gonna share a small story on with you guys on forum today. Back in 2006, when I was in 11th grade in school, I started liking this girl in my class. I went crazy for her. I followed her for few months, did almost all of the crazy stuff a typical 17-year-old would do for a girl. Finally I purposed her on valentines day.. n guess what.. she said NO. She said she never had a boyfriend and she isn't planning to have one now either. I was devastated and my friends knew it (god bless them). Somehow my friends, through their girl friends manage to convince this girl to talk to me for once. I had no clue what my friends where upto. So on our last was of school after our last exam, we all were preparing to head home when my phone ringed. It was her on my side. My friends (god bless them again) had manage to do something remarkable. I was in state of shock. First thing I said to her was "I love you". She wasn’t ready for it. She asked me will I marry her? And of course I said YES! March 17th 2006.

Fast forward to 2008, our family moved to Canada. She said she will wait for me. Back then, it wasn’t cheap to call back home. Smart phones weren’t very smart (2nd gen iPhone was just launched) and all we had was yahoo messenger (god bless yahoo). However, I got busy with my struggles in new country, 2 jobs plus collage. But she messaged me everyday on yahoo, even though I wasn’t able to reply for few days. We would barely talk on phone (calling cards problems). She never forgot my birthday and always sent me gifts with her saved up pocket money. (Side note guys, if a girl buys you a gift instead of buying a suit for herself, marry her!). Anyhow, life moved on and technology got better and we started talked more. I got bit less busy in my life. She finished her collage and her university. Now the logical Indian next step for every girl. Shaddi! A consistent pressure from her family to get marry. Some great rishtas came and gone but she was unmoved. In 2008, I went back to see her after 4 years. Still we couldn’t spend time together at all (small city problems). Also my parents tricked me into go see "a relative" there which turned into a rishta for me. I manage to leave India without getting forced into a rishta.(Bravo)
Her parents were getting relentless about her wedding (rightly so). Finally, she told them about me. A few days of family drama but then they agree. Things weren’t quite rosy on my side though. When my parents tried to cash in on my "Canadian status" with a rishta, I refused. (I was always against dowry, regardless of where I was going to get marry). I told them about her, they went bananas. To make matters worse, I told them she was from a different cast as well. (Do not try this at home, don’t give them two big shocks in one day). Well to summaries that day, I got kicked out of my parent’s house. Thanks to some close relatives, I was back there after spending few nights in my car. (month later I bought my own house. hun kadh ke dekho).
After that incident, topic of marriage was like a walking into a Liverpool fan's house with Manchester United shirt. It was never pleasant. My dad made few trips to India but refuse to answer her parents call. In his last trip he finally agreed to meet the family. He loved them. My mom didn’t. But we manage to convince her.
And finally we got married last year. We spent few days together and then I had to come back to my job. I wanted to quit my job and stay with her longer. She forced me not to do that. All in total we spent 22 days together in 10 years!! Why I am sharing it today. 2 reasons
1. Never give up on your love. If you find someone who loves you more than you do to urself, don’t let them go. There is always an easy option of marrying the most "qualified" person your parents choose. You don’t want to regret on your death bed about not fulfilling your promise to someone.
Second reason
2. Happy 1st wedding Anniversary Tania. You are the strongest woman I know (stronger than Kangana Ranaut). I love you more each and everyday. Our waiting game is on almost end scenes. We will be together soon. Thank you for staying strong for all these years. Thank you for being yourself.

Moral of the story: Guys before you feel down for being away from your spouse, think of this one couple who have only spent 22 days together in 10 years. We understand your pain. We dont fight with each other over this issue. Some things arent in your hand so why worry about them. Keep up the spirit guys. You are awesome!

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
how many January and February applicants got their DM and PPr ? Anyone has any idea about that !!!

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
parveensidhu said:
Moral of the story: Guys before you feel down for being away from your spouse, think of this one couple who have only spent 22 days together in 10 years. We understand your pain. We dont fight with each other over this issue. Some things arent in your hand so why worry about them. Keep up the spirit guys. You are awesome!
Beautiful story.....congratulations!!!

C.

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
parveensidhu said:
Hi guys,

I have been a reader of this forum for few months now. This forum provides me and my wife a hope. Thank you for all the great work, especially for providing answers to others in same situation, creating and keeping up the spreadsheet, giving each other a hope and sharing your stories. You all are awesome.

I am gonna share a small story on with you guys on forum today. Back in 2006, when I was in 11th grade in school, I started liking this girl in my class. I went crazy for her. I followed her for few months, did almost all of the crazy stuff a typical 17-year-old would do for a girl. Finally I purposed her on valentines day.. n guess what.. she said NO. She said she never had a boyfriend and she isn't planning to have one now either. I was devastated and my friends knew it (god bless them). Somehow my friends, through their girl friends manage to convince this girl to talk to me for once. I had no clue what my friends where upto. So on our last was of school after our last exam, we all were preparing to head home when my phone ringed. It was her on my side. My friends (god bless them again) had manage to do something remarkable. I was in state of shock. First thing I said to her was "I love you". She wasn’t ready for it. She asked me will I marry her? And of course I said YES! March 17th 2006.

Fast forward to 2008, our family moved to Canada. She said she will wait for me. Back then, it wasn’t cheap to call back home. Smart phones weren’t very smart (2nd gen iPhone was just launched) and all we had was yahoo messenger (god bless yahoo). However, I got busy with my struggles in new country, 2 jobs plus collage. But she messaged me everyday on yahoo, even though I wasn’t able to reply for few days. We would barely talk on phone (calling cards problems). She never forgot my birthday and always sent me gifts with her saved up pocket money. (Side note guys, if a girl buys you a gift instead of buying a suit for herself, marry her!). Anyhow, life moved on and technology got better and we started talked more. I got bit less busy in my life. She finished her collage and her university. Now the logical Indian next step for every girl. Shaddi! A consistent pressure from her family to get marry. Some great rishtas came and gone but she was unmoved. In 2008, I went back to see her after 4 years. Still we couldn’t spend time together at all (small city problems). Also my parents tricked me into go see "a relative" there which turned into a rishta for me. I manage to leave India without getting forced into a rishta.(Bravo)
Her parents were getting relentless about her wedding (rightly so). Finally, she told them about me. A few days of family drama but then they agree. Things weren’t quite rosy on my side though. When my parents tried to cash in on my "Canadian status" with a rishta, I refused. (I was always against dowry, regardless of where I was going to get marry). I told them about her, they went bananas. To make matters worse, I told them she was from a different cast as well. (Do not try this at home, don’t give them two big shocks in one day). Well to summaries that day, I got kicked out of my parent’s house. Thanks to some close relatives, I was back there after spending few nights in my car. (month later I bought my own house. hun kadh ke dekho).
After that incident, topic of marriage was like a walking into a Liverpool fan's house with Manchester United shirt. It was never pleasant. My dad made few trips to India but refuse to answer her parents call. In his last trip he finally agreed to meet the family. He loved them. My mom didn’t. But we manage to convince her.
And finally we got married last year. We spent few days together and then I had to come back to my job. I wanted to quit my job and stay with her longer. She forced me not to do that. All in total we spent 22 days together in 10 years!! Why I am sharing it today. 2 reasons
1. Never give up on your love. If you find someone who loves you more than you do to urself, don’t let them go. There is always an easy option of marrying the most "qualified" person your parents choose. You don’t want to regret on your death bed about not fulfilling your promise to someone.
Second reason
2. Happy 1st wedding Anniversary Tania. You are the strongest woman I know (stronger than Kangana Ranaut). I love you more each and everyday. Our waiting game is on almost end scenes. We will be together soon. Thank you for staying strong for all these years. Thank you for being yourself.

That is such a beautiful story. May God bless you two both and reunite with each other!

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
parveensidhu said:
Hi guys,

Second reason

Hello parveensidhu....
As this is ur first post with an awesome start on this forum.....
U hv narrated ur story sooo beautifully that i was actually able to imagine ur every act mention in the essay.......u ppl are really strong n courageous...touch wood*** initially ur story seem to me like some bollywood movie........as it is the true story ,it is really mind blowing :) this journey of maintaing ur relation is not at all easy....the hardship faced by u ppl made me sad....but surely its the end as u mentioned .....ur support to each other during this long year paid u both with greatest of the reward.....surely the union of u both is at the perfect n correct time....back in 2006 u were just high school student....bt now u r all grown up n independent...so god is never late in his planing and he is gvng u the most perfect gift at the perfect time ....now u both r mature n can handle ur life greatly.....surely everyone should learn frm ur patience,determination and attitude to never lose hope....a big pat to u both frm all the forum members to maintain ur relation fr 10 long years with all the pressures around u ppl....and surely manyyyyyy more in comin years....god bless u both.....and i hope ur wife reads ur message over here...she will be in all tears aftr reading ur post...........best wishes ;D

As u said u r at the end of this wait so can u let us knw the complete timeline of urs.......it vil be of great help n guidance to everyone to knw the working style of ndvo.....gv the dates of the following whichever is applicable to u

Application received date by cic
Initial meds done
Aor1
Sponsore approval
Aor2
Additional document request
Remeds
Interview
Dm
Ppr
Location in India(if u r comfortable)
Thankz in advance....

Happy first marriage anniversary to u Praveensidhu and Tania....ur story is not less than any hit love story of our cinema world.....good going....good bless u again 8)

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
rambopg said:
Sometimes it takes 3 months after remedical to get PPR. Order your notes also. I will say stay patient, there are many people who have done Re-med in December and waiting for DM/PPR. How long have you been in Canada? If you have stayed more than 6 months then they will ask you for a Canadian PCC.

You can call the MP's office for an appointment. Or just email them asking to inquire.

regards,
Let's wait and watch. My wife has been with me in Canada since 01 March 2015 and she hasn't been asked for RCMP clearance (perhaps they are doing it themselves as part of background/security checks). Got e-mail regarding re-med but no ADRs.

Cheers..