+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

nani1106

Jan 12, 2016
Hi All,

We forgot to mention principle applicant's email address in application. Could anyone suggest how to update email address.

abhijitkonde

Jan 28, 2016
priya.k said:
They will call you for an interview if they have any doubts about the genuineness of your relationship. It has got nothing to do with whether it was a love or arranged marriage. They know how things work in
priya.k said:
They will call you for an interview if they have any doubts about the genuineness of your relationship. It has got nothing to do with whether it was a love or arranged marriage. They know how things work in some countries that's why they give you the 'arranged marriage' option in the application form. If they feel that they need more proof of communication then they just ask you for it later on when they review your file in New Delhi.
Thank you so much Priya K for ur guidance.

sr924

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2015
AOR Received.
31 May 2015
IELTS Request
In Process From October
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
19 March 2015
gkcanada said:
This was for some form, PCC, or medical... nothing else.. this ADR was requested in August, 2015... and he or she is still waiting for other updates... I'm also a May applicant and currently NDVO is clearing backlog of 2014 and working on Jan, Feb and March applicants...
and May applicants may have to wait more as CIC received 717 applications in April!!! 8)
Hey gkcanada, 717 applications in April ? Was that a guess ?

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Thanks
fr33z3n for the reply

She is not a PR Yet. As she got married to me in between the process of getting PR. She added my name also in oct 2015 but her medicals were done and file was generated . I am yet to get an update on my medical

sr924

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2015
AOR Received.
31 May 2015
IELTS Request
In Process From October
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
19 March 2015
Aajaguddi said:
Hey guys, wifey got re-medical request on 4th Feb and re-medical was done on 5th.
Thanks for letting us know. I would take it like almost all the March applicants on Spreadsheet got their remeds except some special cases like new child addition etc.,

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Drkdd said:
Hello

Is your spouse a citizen ?? And what kind of approximate finance did you show ?? And I did not understand what did they want to tell you in point number 5. That's really sad to hear this. I am given cash money and this has been mentioned in my job appointment letter. Anyways do share your experience

And yeah no harm in applying more times it won't affect your PR just keep taking advise for the documents
Hi
Point number 5 was really funny and i am also confused about it :eek:

But yeah she is not a citizen but she added me in between process of PR in oct 2015 as her file number was generated in oct 2014. She had to get a PR in oct 2015 but she added me

sr924

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2015
AOR Received.
31 May 2015
IELTS Request
In Process From October
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
19 March 2015
nani1106 said:
Hi All,

We forgot to mention principle applicant's email address in application. Could anyone suggest how to update email address.
Seniors please suggest. Can he do a CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY to update the email address ?

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
fr33z3n said:
If I'm understanding it correctly your wife is not yet a permanent resident, I'm not sure if its possible to sponsor you if she doesn't have a PR yet.

There is probably no harm, but TRV have a high rate of refusal.

Again I don't think she can sponsor you now, she might be able to get her PR first and after that she will be able to sponsor you.
Thanks
fr33z3n for the reply

She is not a PR Yet. As she got married to me in between the process of getting PR. She added my name also in oct 2015 but her medicals were done and file was generated . I am yet to get an update on my medical

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hi friends,
I think no body can pridict ndvo working style....we all think that medical is last stage they demand but I think nothing like this my remedical done in 5 Jan but did MP inquiry yesterday still they not started criminality and background check....don't no what is going on there? Background and criminality check taking too long?? Anybody have idea about this....I m so confused and upset....How long it will take more. Pls experts share us views with me ...yeah but good news is interview waive.

sr924

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2015
AOR Received.
31 May 2015
IELTS Request
In Process From October
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
19 March 2015
Drkdd said:
Hello

Is your spouse a citizen ?? And what kind of approximate finance did you show ?? And I did not understand what did they want to tell you in point number 5. That's really sad to hear this. I am given cash money and this has been mentioned in my job appointment letter. Anyways do share your experience

And yeah no harm in applying more times it won't affect your PR just keep taking advise for the documents
Drkdd, have you been granted a TRV ?

sr924

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2015
AOR Received.
31 May 2015
IELTS Request
In Process From October
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
19 March 2015
Tarundhingraa said:
Hello Mates

Help Required

PR Applied on Oct 2014 : - My wife is on work permit and is in Canada for 4 years. She applied for PR in the month of August 2014 and she got the file number on Oct 22nd, 2014 and medicals were submitted in the month of May 2015

We got married in September 2015 and her status got changed from single to married in her file and we applied for addition of spouse on Oct 16th Oct 2015 and waiting for medicals for me where we have given the fees of $550 in Oct 2015 only

1st Visitor Visa applied to meet his Spouse: -
Applied for visitor visa to meet my wife on 22nd Oct 2015 but it got rejected due to following reasons :-
1. INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO ESTABLISH THE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HOST :- I attached the marriage certificate as a proof which is registered by registrar of marriage

2. I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS , INCLUDING INCOME OR ASSETS, TO CARRY OUT YOUR STATED PURPOSE IN GOING TO CANADA OR TO MAINTAIN YOURSELF WHILE IN CANADA AND TO EFFECT YOUR DEPARTURE.

2st Visitor Visa applied to meet his Spouse: - again applied for visitor visa on 11th December keeping in mind of the 2 points and attached the following:-
All assets (Salary Details, Fd, Stock statement, MF Statement, Fd statement, Form 16, ITR for 2 years) and solid relationship proof with my host (Marriage Pictures and Video CD)
All the relevant documents which were required for processing of visa
However, it again got rejected with the following reasons:-
1. Travel History
2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3. Employment prospects in country of residence
4. Personal Assets and Financial Status and Sufficient funds
5. Employment information on your application differs from employment information on tax returns. Salary in employment information different from salary deposited in bank

For my Salary Account:-
I attached salary slips from my HR Department and the same salary is going in my salary account on every 25th
Income tax returns were attached for me for last 2 years which are absolutely correct
Attached form 16 for past 2 years wherever I have worked
Statement of accounts showing my salary getting credited
FD Details were attached
Mf/Stock details were attached
Employment letter was attached

Help me with the following :-

1. When can be medicals expected. I applied for addition of spouse from canada
2. Can i apply for 3rd time visitor visa? any harm in replying
3. What is the whole process and how much times it takes in addition or getting both PR in one go

Thanks

TD

This is kinda twisted case. Bit convoluted as you are outland (India) but your file is in Canada. Give it some time to sink and donot apply for TRV right away. I wouldn't try the third time unless you have a strong reason. A TRV can let you sneak into Canada and then you can file for an Open WP as your file is under process. You see where things can go. What would you do if were a Visa Officer processing this kinda file.

5. Employment information on your application differs from employment information on tax returns. Salary in employment information different from salary deposited in bank
comment: Double Check your company name is same. Sometimes the company name might be different on your Employment Letter, might Tax papers might a Parent Company Name

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
sr924 said:
This is kinda twisted case. Bit convoluted as you are outland (India) but your file is in Canada. Give it some time to sink and donot apply for TRV right away. I wouldn't try the third time unless you have a strong reason. A TRV can let you sneak into Canada and then you can file for an Open WP as your file is under process. You see where things can go. What would you do if were a Visa Officer processing this kinda file.

comment: Double Check your company name is same. Sometimes the company name might be different on your Employment Letter, might Tax papers might a Parent Company Name

So according to you. Should a person wait for AOR 1 and then apply?? Or wait for AOR2?? Can you please guide ??

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
sr924 said:
Drkdd, have you been granted a TRV ?
Not yet waiting for the AOR 1. And then will apply. Don't know how to go about it. Did u give them your UCI number and all for the TRV ?? As I have heard that's it's always good to provide them with all the information.

merose

Nov 30, 2015
Hi mike..

Please find below my application details

application filed : 13th March 2015
Medical Done : 14th January 2015
In Process : 9th October 2015
Remedical Request : 25th January 2016
Remdical Done : 27th January 2016
ADR : 4th February 2016
ADR sent : 4th February 2016
ADR Rcvd by NDVO : 5th February 2016