Thanks a lot for updates

I have filed in 12 January 2016

Hope things are done fast . Keep updating

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Tarundhingraa said:
Hello Mates

Help Required

PR Applied on Oct 2014 : - My wife is on work permit and is in Canada for 4 years. She applied for PR in the month of August 2014 and she got the file number on Oct 22nd, 2014 and medicals were submitted in the month of May 2015

We got married in September 2015 and her status got changed from single to married in her file and we applied for addition of spouse on Oct 16th Oct 2015 and waiting for medicals for me where we have given the fees of $550 in Oct 2015 only

1st Visitor Visa applied to meet his Spouse: -
Applied for visitor visa to meet my wife on 22nd Oct 2015 but it got rejected due to following reasons :-
1. INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO ESTABLISH THE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HOST :- I attached the marriage certificate as a proof which is registered by registrar of marriage

2. I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS , INCLUDING INCOME OR ASSETS, TO CARRY OUT YOUR STATED PURPOSE IN GOING TO CANADA OR TO MAINTAIN YOURSELF WHILE IN CANADA AND TO EFFECT YOUR DEPARTURE.

2st Visitor Visa applied to meet his Spouse: - again applied for visitor visa on 11th December keeping in mind of the 2 points and attached the following:-
All assets (Salary Details, Fd, Stock statement, MF Statement, Fd statement, Form 16, ITR for 2 years) and solid relationship proof with my host (Marriage Pictures and Video CD)
All the relevant documents which were required for processing of visa
However, it again got rejected with the following reasons:-
1. Travel History
2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3. Employment prospects in country of residence
4. Personal Assets and Financial Status and Sufficient funds
5. Employment information on your application differs from employment information on tax returns. Salary in employment information different from salary deposited in bank

For my Salary Account:-
I attached salary slips from my HR Department and the same salary is going in my salary account on every 25th
Income tax returns were attached for me for last 2 years which are absolutely correct
Attached form 16 for past 2 years wherever I have worked
Statement of accounts showing my salary getting credited
FD Details were attached
Mf/Stock details were attached
Employment letter was attached

Help me with the following :-

1. When can be medicals expected. I applied for addition of spouse from canada
2. Can i apply for 3rd time visitor visa? any harm in replying
3. What is the whole process and how much times it takes in addition or getting both PR in one go

Thanks

TD
Hello

Is your spouse a citizen ?? And what kind of approximate finance did you show ?? And I did not understand what did they want to tell you in point number 5. That's really sad to hear this. I am given cash money and this has been mentioned in my job appointment letter. Anyways do share your experience

And yeah no harm in applying more times it won't affect your PR just keep taking advise for the documents

mkrp22

Oct 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2015 applicant. Remedical done on 19th Dec, 2015. No update yet. It's killing me :( so frustrating

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
Khan2001 said:
Ppl are getting curious before one year has passed on their application
No offense not judging anyone just give it a year than u can crib at least from the 13th months
It's clearly mentioned 17 months so u can ask for MP inquiry or notes after 15 months
That's I think

well 17 Months is a total processing time.. on an average NDVO clears case in 11-13 months according to current trend... and if u didnt here anything even after 11 months then u can applly for notes or do MP inquiries... People got PPR even after 4-5 months by NDVO in some cases... It entirely depends on VO... NDVO's speed decreased in 2014... even though somany candidates got PPR in 5 to 7 months in 2014 also... All are eagerly waiting to reunite with their loved ones... so its natural to get frustrat due to this long proces... but we have to wait...and we all will be cleared soon... god bless...

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
preetgill said:
Thanks priya.k
Hopefully will hear something soon. guess u r right about MP's not contacting individual visa offices.......
MPs can't enquire directly from ur VOs... They only can contact to CIC and then CIC takes information regarding our file and reply back to MP... Thats the procedure...

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
BMN said:
No don't send them original. Send them a copy.!
Don't send them original... Send them copy and try to notorise it... and if the birth certificate is in another language then translate it into English first...

preetgill

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th march 2015
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
In process on 9th oct
File Transfer...
15 may 2015
Med's Request
remed req: 20th jan 2015/remed done: 21st jan2015
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 feb 2016
LANDED..........
2 march 2016
gkcanada said:
MPs can't enquire directly from ur VOs... They only can contact to CIC and then CIC takes information regarding our file and reply back to MP... Thats the procedure...
Whatever the procedure they are not giving any information well that was my experience anyways.... its been 11 months complete for me and 2 days...Hopefully people waiting for reMeds and post remed will hear something soon. .

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
priya.k said:
Does anyone know if you can download a call log for Whatsapp calls and how? I tried to Google it, but I didn't get any satisfactory answers. Thanks.
I guess you should take screen shots of call duration and add them together in photoshop and then make its PDF file and sent it to NDVO.... You can also take screen shots and then add them into Word file together...dont make several copies try to make one file of word or PDF and try to make it small in size...

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
MNA2015 said:
Hi all,

According to the spreadsheet May applicant got an additional document request.. How do the CIC process files? is it by the date of submission of application or it mostly depends on VO? I'm confused..
This was for some form, PCC, or medical... nothing else.. this ADR was requested in August, 2015... and he or she is still waiting for other updates... I'm also a May applicant and currently NDVO is clearing backlog of 2014 and working on Jan, Feb and March applicants...
and May applicants may have to wait more as CIC received 717 applications in April!!! 8)

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
priya.k said:
I think the reason they looked more closely into your case is..since you and your husband had a child BEFORE you submitted the application, your husband will get a confirmed PR status instead of a conditional PR which most of us here will get. Also, your daughter was born in Canada to a Canadian citizen mother, so it's not like they have to process her application for allowing her into Canada or anything. To the best of my understanding, this is only about your husbands application. Since you provided them with the long form birth certificate and proofs of communication, which was all they asked, I honestly don't think they'll be queuing you guys for an interview. Worst case scenario they may ask for a paternity test, but I think that will be it. Sit tight and wait for your notes, these guys will have to give your husband a visa soon.
Thanks Priya.k
I really hope I don't get interview or even another ADR.
I still haven't received remed request yet.

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Quick question.
So when I was asked for ADR they gave me a deadline which was and is February 17th 2016. So my question is do they wait until February 17th to check if I have sent them the Additional documents or do they check before that. Because I haven't received anything yet. I even email them with the tracking number and the persons name who signed and received my package
When I sent New Delhi.
Am worried because I forgot to write Immigration section on my package. But I did quote my husbands file # and UCI # on every document which I sent them.

ramanharman2015

Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23, 2015
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Done....
March 21, 2015 UPFRONT
priya.k said:
Hi Raman, notes serve their purpose only after the file has gone for an initial review, and it looks like that hasn't happened for April cases yet. I'm an April end applicant myself, so I would advice you to wait till other April applicants start receiving some updates and then apply for notes if you don't get an update.

Thanks a lot for ur help plz can u tell me how to update your profile on theleft side to show people our actual time if dat can b helpful to them

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkrp22 said:
Feb 12, 2015 applicant. Remedical done on 19th Dec, 2015. No update yet. It's killing me :( so frustrating
I can understand your frustration It is so hard to be apart from your partner. But just waiting game. Few people on the forum got Decision Made in 3 weeks after Re-medical.Hopefully you will get good news soon.Best of luck.

Gill11

Feb 4, 2016
Garry2008 said:
I can understand your frustration It is so hard to be apart from your partner. But just waiting game. Few people on the forum got Decision Made in 3 weeks after Re-medical.Hopefully you will get good news soon.Best of luck.
I think it totally depends on Visa officer, i and my friend applied week apart, he was week ahead of me, and we got file#, re med all at same time.. But he got ppr exactly month after doing re med, been more than 3 weeks and we are still waiting!!
So scared now

Naj1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2014
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 2015
Med's Done....
1st med September 14,2014 Remed December 2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Waiting patiently inshallah decision made 7 march 2016
VISA ISSUED...
God knows
LANDED..........
God knows
gkcanada said:
This was for some form, PCC, or medical... nothing else.. this ADR was requested in August, 2015... and he or she is still waiting for other updates... I'm also a May applicant and currently NDVO is clearing backlog of 2014 and working on Jan, Feb and March applicants...
and May applicants may have to wait more as CIC received 717 applications in April!!! 8)
I hope so because i am December 2014 aplicant didn't hear anything after my remed December 15,2015