None
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-04-2016
priya.k said:
Does anyone know if you can download a call log for Whatsapp calls and how? I tried to Google it, but I didn't get any satisfactory answers. Thanks.
Hi Priya.k, just screenshot it and take a print out. I never had any skype call details since me and my hubby only Facetime and there is no way to get a call log. So I just took a screenshot attached a letter explaining the same.

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hi guys,

I m 4 Feb applicant and did MP inquiry yesterday..... But did not get good result ....MP said interview waive but background and security check not started yet...I m so sad ...how long they will take more :(any one have idea regarding this? This is possible to get visa in Feb?

AH2512

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015 ; Recd by CIC : 16-03-2015
AOR Received.
22-04-2015 ; AOR by NDVO: 25-05-2015
Med's Request
ReMed : 28-01-16
Med's Done....
22-01-2015; ReMed : 30-01-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-04-2016
m.sforever said:
Hi guys,

I m 4 Feb applicant and did MP inquiry yesterday..... But did not get good result ....MP said interview waive but background and security check not started yet...I m so sad ...how long they will take more :(any one have idea regarding this? This is possible to get visa in Feb?
Oh no... I seriously dont understand how NDVO is working... surely doesnt take this long to do background checks if the history is clear..I really hope you hear back soon.. atleast the bright side is - no interview :)

Take care !!

jast

Jan 28, 2016
I was wondering if someone can update 2015 spreadsheet and could input these dates...

First Medical completed was Oct 30,2014
Sponsorship Approval Apr 20, 2015
Re-Medical Requested Dec 06, 2015

and a correction on the date you have listed,
should be Re-Medical Completed on Dec 11, 2015

Thanks

m.sforever

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
AH2512 said:
Oh no... I seriously dont understand how NDVO is working... surely doesnt take this long to do background checks if the history is clear..I really hope you hear back soon.. atleast the bright side is - no interview :)

Take care !!
yup but seriously so frustrating to hear all this that background and criminality not started yet....God know how long they will take more for this.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
ramanharman2015 said:
Thanks a lot for ur help plz can u tell me how to update your profile on theleft side to show people our actual time if dat can b helpful to them
Sure. Towards the top right of this page you'll find the link for 'profile'. Click on that - on the left side of the new page, under 'modify profile', click on 'forum profile information'. There you can enter your dates and all. You should have posted atleast 10 posts on the forums on this website before you can add any dates though.
Until then, you can share your timeline in one of your posts and make a request to be added to the 2015 spreadsheet and then you'll be on the spreadsheet like the rest of us.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I still have one question on how to go about it. The thing is that my husband and I have been calling each other almost exclusively through whatsapp since about 8-9 months now. Now if I want to show them the proper log with call durations and all, I will have to take a new screenshot for every date and that would be around 200 screenshots. I think I'll just pick 3-4 days from every week and add the screenshots on a word doc like gkcanada suggested, because at the end of the day they just want to see if there is continuous communication between the spouses. Any inputs?

impatel

Jan 18, 2016
Hi !!!

I have confusion about AOR. I have pasted my AOR below. During submission of my file, I have already submitted Fees Receipt and PCC of my wife to CIC. So, now i am confused should my wife send it to DELHI again ?

Dear _____________
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:

· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link:
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: should you require more information on the processing of your application.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Please someone help me regarding this matter as soon as possible.
Thanks.

AH2512

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015 ; Recd by CIC : 16-03-2015
AOR Received.
22-04-2015 ; AOR by NDVO: 25-05-2015
Med's Request
ReMed : 28-01-16
Med's Done....
22-01-2015; ReMed : 30-01-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-04-2016
priya.k said:
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I still have one question on how to go about it. The thing is that my husband and I have been calling each other almost exclusively through whatsapp since about 8-9 months now. Now if I want to show them the proper log with call durations and all, I will have to take a new screenshot for every date and that would be around 200 screenshots. I think I'll just pick 3-4 days from every week and add the screenshots on a word doc like gkcanada suggested, because at the end of the day they just want to see if there is continuous communication between the spouses. Any inputs?
Hey Priya.k, I actually did the same.. So for our whats app chats I sent a few from every few days for each month and once again put a cover letter stating the same.

abhijitkonde

Jan 28, 2016
Hi everybody. Is anybody here who has done arrange marriage?? How NVDO process files in case of arranged marriage. Do they ask for interview. Because in arrange marriage there is not much communication history before marriage ??

abhijitkonde

Jan 28, 2016
impatel said:
Hi !!!

I have confusion about AOR. I have pasted my AOR below. During submission of my file, I have already submitted Fees Receipt and PCC of my wife to CIC. So, now i am confused should my wife send it to DELHI again ?

Dear _____________
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link:
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: should you require more information on the processing of your application.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Thanks.
impatel said:
Hi !!!

Dear _____________

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Thanks.
impatel said:
Hi !!!

Dear _____________

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Thanks.
M. Hi IMpatel. This is autogenerated email big u have already submitted RORF and PCC u don't need to submit anything. Even I also got same message. No worries

shah321

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
m.sforever said:
Hi guys,

Hey did they say your file was with an officer?

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
AH2512 said:
Hey Priya.k, I actually did the same.. So for our whats app chats I sent a few from every few days for each month and once again put a cover letter stating the same.
Great. Thank you very much.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
abhijitkonde said:
Hi everybody. Is anybody here who has done arrange marriage?? How NVDO process files in case of arranged marriage. Do they ask for interview. Because in arrange marriage there is not much communication history before marriage ??
They will call you for an interview if they have any doubts about the genuineness of your relationship. It has got nothing to do with whether it was a love or arranged marriage. They know how things work in some countries that's why they give you the 'arranged marriage' option in the application form. If they feel that they need more proof of communication then they just ask you for it later on when they review your file in New Delhi.