+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

preet2891

Jun 4, 2015
Hi... I have few questions

1. My husband renewed his passport as he added my name on it but the PCC and the Medical certificate are on old passport number, will there be any problem?
2. Is there any need for showing funds in bank account or the paystubs will do?

Thanks in advance :)

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
preet2891 said:
Hi... I have few questions

1. My husband renewed his passport as he added my name on it but the PCC and the Medical certificate are on old passport number, will there be any problem?
2. Is there any need for showing funds in bank account or the paystubs will do?

Thanks in advance :)
It depends on Your Husband is Sponsor or Principal Applicant and current status of your application (Waiting for SA/SA/In-Process/DM/PPR).

So please explain those two.

preet2891

Jun 4, 2015
Blr said:
It depends on Your Husband is Sponsor or Principal Applicant and current status of your application (Waiting for SA/SA/In-Process/DM/PPR).

So please explain those two.
Hi Blr,

I am the Principal Applicant and we havent filed the application yet but my concern is that in India you can only get another PCC after the first one is expired its still valid for 4 months and the medicals for a year.
Thank u

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
preet2891 said:
Hi Blr,

I am the Principal Applicant and we havent filed the application yet but my concern is that in India you can only get another PCC after the first one is expired its still valid for 4 months and the medicals for a year.
Thank u
Preet2891,

What I understand from your messages:

Your husband is the Sponsor and he lives in Canada. He recently renewed his passport to add your name as the spouse. He has done Medicals and got PCC too. Both his PCC and Medical Certificates are having old passport number.

You are the Principal Applicant, live in India and having only one passport.

If so:

Sponsor need not get PCC and undergo the medicals. So His PCC and Medicals with Old Passport number will not create any problem. He needs to use new/recent passport details as Sponsor when you start with Spousal Sponsorship application.

It's you (principal applicant) are the one who must do the medical test and get PCC.

About pay slips and bank balance, Sponsor needs to send such details (Canada Revenue Agency Tax Statements, his employment details etc......) to CIC-M with application and it will be considered during your Sponsorship Approval phase.

Hope it clears!

preet2891

Jun 4, 2015
Blr said:
Preet2891,

What I understand from your messages:

Your husband is the Sponsor and he lives in Canada. He recently renewed his passport to add your name as the spouse. He has done Medicals and got PCC too. Both his PCC and Medical Certificates are having old passport number.

You are the Principal Applicant, live in India and having only one passport.

If so:

Sponsor need not get PCC and undergo the medicals. So His PCC and Medicals with Old Passport number will not create any problem. He needs to use new/recent passport details as Sponsor when you start with Spousal Sponsorship application.

It's you (principal applicant) are the one who must do the medical test and get PCC.

About pay slips and bank balance, Sponsor needs to send such details (Canada Revenue Agency Tax Statements, his employment details etc......) to CIC-M with application and it will be considered during your Sponsorship Approval phase.

Hope it clears!
I am sooooooooo sorryyy... I was doing too many things that time, I made a mistake, its the other way round.
So my Husband is in India and he is the applicant and I am the sponsor in canada, so those questions apply to my husband.
Sorry again :-[

sdou

Jun 3, 2015
Blr said:
Sdou,

Send email to "case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca" and "Nat-asia-pacific @ cic.gc.ca" with subject "Enquiry: Sponsorship Approval-Family Sponsorship (Spousal)"

Include following Sponsor details in your email:

Date CIC received your application, Courier/Post tracking information, Name of the sponsor, PR/Passport Number of Sponsor, Date of birth of Sponsor, UCI Of Sponsor, Email ID of the sponsor, Phone Number

Include following Principal applicant details in your email:

Name, DOB, Passport Number of Principal Applicant and Visa Processing Office (New Delhi)
Hi Blr,

Thank you very much for your reply. Surely will do that and will let you know if I get any update on the same.

gurkul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
hi everone
I applied for my husband in june, I am planning to go to india in dec,but my old indian passport expired,i want to renew it,my lawyer apvised me to add my husband last name on my new passport,but someone told me its long process and I need marriage certificate stamped from delhi
if anyone knows how can I change my last name please help,its urgent

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
gurkul said:
hi everone
I applied for my husband in june, I am planning to go to india in dec,but my old indian passport expired,i want to renew it,my lawyer apvised me to add my husband last name on my new passport,but someone told me its long process and I need marriage certificate stamped from delhi
if anyone knows how can I change my last name please help,its urgent
My wife is a Canada PR & Indian Citizen and I am an Indian Citizen living in India. Our Spousal Sponsorship PR application is in NDVO now.

Wife wanted to change her surname (replace her last name by my first name), reflect this name change her in new Indian Passport with spouse name.

What we have done and how she got a new Indian Passport from Indian Consulate, Toronto might help you!

Get your original marriage certificate notarized by an Indian Notary.

Get it attested by the concerned state department official (In our case it was a Secretary Rank Official in Home Department, Gov. Of XXXX State in India) More info at http://www.mea.gov.in/apostille.htm & http://www.mea.gov.in/Images/pdf/Attestation_documents.pdf

Submit this marriage certificate at one of the VFS Office (http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/contact_us.html ) in India for Ministry Of External Affairs, New Delhi Apostille by paying their fees (Rs.550, i think). They will get it attested by Ministry Of External Affairs, New Delhi in one week.

We prepared a Joint Notary affidavit in India in the format (Annexure "D") given at http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/annexureAffidavit

Indian Consulate, Toronto needs above Affidavit as a joint affidavit prepared in Canada http://www.blsindia-canada.com/CanadaVisaCCT/BLS-CAN10Toronto-PassportRe-Issue-Checklist-Rev4.0.pdf , but we couldn't do it as I live in India. Hence, we made in India.

Documents to be submitted along with passport application depends on the Indian Consulate (I think only Toronto Indian Consulate needs the above joint notary affidavit prepared in Canada). You can find the list of documents based on your Indian consulate at New Booklet/Renewal>Forms/Check List http://www.blsindia-canada.com/new_ppt.php

Wife prepared a Notarized affidavit in Canada stating that "She is married to Citizen and Resident of India, Want to obtain a new Indian passport by changing her name, wants to add husband's name in spouse name space, a joint Indian notary affidavit dated xxxxxx and with number xxxxxxxx is attached as Canadian joint notary affidavit cannot be made.....etc"

Filled and printed Online Registration Form at https://passport.gov.in/nri (More info: Indian Consulate, Toronto at http://www.cgitoronto.ca/content/passport-general-information)

Submit passport application at BLS International ( http://www.blsindia-canada.com http://www.blsindia-canada.com/new_ppt.php & http://www.blsindia-canada.com/contactus.php ) in your area in Canada with fees and other required documents (She was asked to submit her original Indian passport, Original PR Card, Canada and Indian Notary affidavits, Original marriage certificate attested by Ministry of External affairs.......All these will be returned to you along with New & Old Indian Passports)

She got her New Indian passport with New Name and Old Indian Passport (with Cancelled and Returned stamp) in two weeks.

Done a Legal Name Change procedure in Manitoba province and got its certificate. ( Name change procedure depends on the Province you live. In Manitoba province, to change Surname of Wife as Husband's Last name an Election Of Surname procedure must be done. Not Legal Name Change. We did Legal Name Change)

Now she is going to apply for Name change on/in PR Card, CIC, Health, SIN, Bank, Revenue Canada, Insurance, Telephone........

Hope this helps...........

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
Ip October 9 2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
Recommended waiting for schedule
LANDED..........
soon
I have updated the same... :)

chilkootcee said:
Just wondering if everyone who's on the New Delhi 2015 spreadsheet is also on the 2015 Outland Spousal Application spreadsheet (all applications in 2015).....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit#gid=658388151

If everyone is included on the overall 2015 spreadsheet, it helps everyone to see what's happening on a global scale...

To add your info, you need to put it into the table below the main table, and the spreadsheet owner then moves it up to the main table.

Good luck!

C.

Pingu2410

Jul 9, 2015
draxz1289 said:
You are in the same timeline as us. They are working on Aug/Sept applications; when did your file reach Mississauga? From what I am seeing in the 2014 thread Oct applications should go IP July month of next month.
Hey how do you know they are working on August September applications?
And what's IP ?
I'm new to this forum ..
I got my AOR2 from Delhi on April 19th 2015 .. Applied in January last week 2015

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Please add me in spreadsheet, time line is
Application received: 8th June 2015
AOR1 received: 6th June 2015,
love marriage, both court\religious
Ecas saying decision made for sponsorship on 6th July but didn't receive any email. I guess it is normal!!!!!

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Pingu2410 said:
Hey how do you know they are working on August September applications?
And what's IP ?
I'm new to this forum ..
I got my AOR2 from Delhi on April 19th 2015 .. Applied in January last week 2015
Hey,

Follow the 2014 NDVO thread where you can get the general ideal which month they are working on
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2014-applicants-t180473.23235.html

Congrats on getting the AOR2 and now your wait beings and you will not hear back for another 6-7 months

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
rammy_xyz said:
AOR1 received: 6th June 2015
Ecas saying decision made for sponsorship on 6th July but didn't receive any email. I guess it is normal!!!!!
If you are the sponsor you will get the SA email. It takes a week or so.

appievee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
2 April 2015
File Transfer...
SA - 15 April 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
12 Jan 2015
rammy_xyz said:
AOR1 received: 6th June 2015,
love marriage, both court\religious
hi rammy
in the 2015 spreadsheet , you can edit your info yourself.
Please just make sure you don't edit someone else's info by mistake. and if at all do Ctrl+Z :)
welcome to the group.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Hey Manu26,

How did your husband receive the AOR2? Through email or regular post?

regards,