Jun 3, 2015
Waiting for my turn said:
You can use PR NUMBER, which is you sponsor person
Hi Waiting for my Turn,

Thanks for the reply. We dint find any details with the PR Number. :'( :'(

sdou

Jun 3, 2015
sunnycool said:
Did they ask for additional documents or an updated form? If not, keep calling CIC call center until you dont get a satisfactory answer, as you are way past the processing time. You can use the UCI number of the "sponsor" which you had already given in the form 1344 to check your ecas. :)
Hi SunnyCool,

Thanks for the reply. No they have not asked for any additional documents. Also we have been calling the CIC and still no updates on the same. We did check that but still dint find any information on the same.

Rozi

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
draxz1289 said:
Hey,

We are still waiting since the file has reached NDVO and this week we have had lots of IP or passport request from Sept applications and the latest one being from Sept 16th so we can assume they have already crossed Sept last week and should be working on Oct first week - pure assumption

I think I mentioned either here or some other thread, not getting the AOR2 is nothing to worry about since if you got the SA we can be sure the file was transferred and some people dont get AOR2 that doesnt mean the file is not in queue

Hope they start working on October applicant

Let's keep praying :)

sdou

Jun 3, 2015
Blr said:
I think only two options now.

Check ECAS using the UCI of the sponsor. If CIC has received your application, here you can see when it is received and what is the current status of Sponsorship approval. If Sponsorship is approved, you can see "Decision made and we sent you a letter on ---------- about the decision". Make sure you (Sponsor) have not missed the mail (Email mostly, sometimes by post) about Sponsorship and SA. So please check the Spam folder of the sponsor.

And Keep calling CIC Call Centre and ask the status until you get a satisfactory answer.
Hi Blr,

Thanks for the reply. Yes we are checking the mails everyday including Spam. And there is no data with the PR Number or the UCI number. Looks really weird... :'( :'( I have not seen anyone's case which has been delayed for so long just for Sponsorship approval.

Waiting for my turn

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
In process 8 oct
Blr said:
My SA date is January 30, 2015 and as per SA mail the file was transferred to NDVO.

But never (till now) received Client UCI and AOR2 from NDVO and no reply for the emails sent to NDVO asking file arrival date and confirmation.

Was checking ECAS status using UCI (Client UCI to be received with AOR2) I was assigned by refused TRV application (same UCI will be continued for any class of visa) filed before Spousal sponsorship application.

Since there was no reply from NDVO about my file arrival, three days back sent emails to "case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca" and "Nat-asia-pacific @ cic.gc.ca"

Bir what do you write in e mail, can u plz tell me , because still now I have not heard from NDVO
Got the reply from Case-Review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca today that " Hello Mr. XXXXXXXXXXX, This is in response to your email dated July 4, 2015 regarding your permanent resident application. According to our records, the New Delhi office received your application on February 13, 2015.
You will be contacted should any additional information or documents be required."

Those who are waiting AOR2 and NDVO file arrival date confirmation can send emails to "case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca" and get the reply.

What did you write in e mail?

Thanks to innosense for his post with those two email IDs. And +1 for him.

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
sdou said:
Hi Blr,

Thanks for the reply. Yes we are checking the mails everyday including Spam. And there is no data with the PR Number or the UCI number. Looks really weird... :'( :'( I have not seen anyone's case which has been delayed for so long just for Sponsorship approval.
Sdou,

Send email to "case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca" and "Nat-asia-pacific @ cic.gc.ca" with subject "Enquiry: Sponsorship Approval-Family Sponsorship (Spousal)"

Include following Sponsor details in your email:

Date CIC received your application, Courier/Post tracking information, Name of the sponsor, PR/Passport Number of Sponsor, Date of birth of Sponsor, UCI Of Sponsor, Email ID of the sponsor, Phone Number

Include following Principal applicant details in your email:

Name, DOB, Passport Number of Principal Applicant and Visa Processing Office (New Delhi)

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Waiting for my turn,

I sent a PM to you. Plz see your inbox

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Guys.. I have a few questions. I thank you for taking time out to read this

1: While sponsoring my spouse (Outland) in India, Am i allowed to go visit her in India for a stretch of 6 months?

2: After Landing and getting PR myself, I shall go back>>>marry her>> come back and sponsor her.. so in this case>>
A: Do i need to be in canada while sponsoring her
B: Can I sponsor her immediately after returning even if i DOn't have a job?

Can you please help and guide.

Waiting for my turn

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
In process 8 oct
Blr said:
Waiting for my turn,

I sent a PM to you. Plz see your inbox
Thanks bir ji

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
mohan99 said:
Guys.. I have a few questions. I thank you for taking time out to read this

1: While sponsoring my spouse (Outland) in India, Am i allowed to go visit her in India for a stretch of 6 months?

2: After Landing and getting PR myself, I shall go back>>>marry her>> come back and sponsor her.. so in this case>>
A: Do i need to be in canada while sponsoring her
B: Can I sponsor her immediately after returning even if i DOn't have a job?

Can you please help and guide.
1. There isnt a official time allowed to be outside the country but keep in mind a PR HAS to be in the country while processing so its recommended not to take visits over 3-4 weeks.

2) A - Yes as mentioned all PR holders have to be in the country to submit the application and have to remain in the country while processing
B - Yes you can submit the application right after you return and there isnt an income restriction BUT you will have to proof how you are going to support you and her by showing job prospects in your field, the courses you plan to take which will eventually get you a job or even your family members willing to support you both while you get settled.

dsmash123

May 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-April-2016
NEED ADVICE PLEASE,

Hi all:

I am seeking advice from senior members. I checked ecas status using my wife's information (such as UCI, Last name, Birth date, Country). It shows my address as current mailing address on her profile. I am residing in Toronto, Canada and my wife lives in India. so do I need to change the address from her side?? What should I do to change existing address to her actual India address? How long will it take to reflect the change on Ecas? Please reply.

Thanks

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
dsmash123 said:
NEED ADVICE PLEASE,

Hi all:

I am seeking advice from senior members. I checked ecas status using my wife's information (such as UCI, Last name, Birth date, Country). It shows my address as current mailing address on her profile. I am residing in Toronto, Canada and my wife lives in India. so do I need to change the address from her side?? What should I do to change existing address to her actual India address? How long will it take to reflect the change on Ecas? Please reply.

Thanks
You can use this form to submit Address change to NDVO

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi&_ga=1.30731327.1606215003.1434995751

Also, I don't see you in any of the Spreadsheets. Please add your details on
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit#gid=658388151

dsmash123

May 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-April-2016
Hi Rambopg:

Thanks for your immediate response. By the way, what if I keep my current address on my wife's profile? is there any harm by keeping my address a her current mailing address? Can you please add me in the 2015 spreadsheet?? Below is my detail:

App. Filed: 22 April, 2015
App. Received: 24 April, 2015
AOR 1 Received: 14 May, 2015
Decision Made as per ECAS: 19 June, 2015
SA Approval / File Transfer: 24 June, 2015
AOR 2 from New Delhi Visa Office: 1 July, 2015

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
dsmash123 said:
Hi Rambopg:

Thanks for your immediate response. By the way, what if I keep my current address on my wife's profile? is there any harm by keeping my address a her current mailing address? Can you please add me in the 2015 spreadsheet?? Below is my detail:

App. Filed: 22 April, 2015
App. Received: 24 April, 2015
AOR 1 Received: 14 May, 2015
Decision Made as per ECAS: 19 June, 2015
SA Approval / File Transfer: 24 June, 2015
AOR 2 from New Delhi Visa Office: 1 July, 2015
Your file was recently sent so I think wait for 1 month to see ECAS again just in case.
But I would change the address after that because at the end when they have any request for more documents or Passport request it will come to Canada address instead of India.

Unless your wife will be in Canada on a TRV anytime soon?

dsmash123

May 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-April-2016
Thanks Rambopg:

No, I am not planning to have TRV for my wife anytime soon. I might think of that when I visit her India in January. I am hoping that by that time, she would have got something for her file. sure. I will wait for one month and then I will let my wife know to change the address. Should I keep my address a her secondary address and just update the current residential address? By the way, Please add my information on the 2015 spreadsheet as I am having some issues with it. Thanks, once again!!

!!HOPE NDVO CONTINUES TO WORK AT SAME PACE WE HAVE BEEN SEEING FOR LAST 2 WEEKS OR SO!!