25-06-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-April-2016
Hi All:

I am new member of this forum. Here is my detail.

Application Sent: 22 April, 2015
Application Received at Mississauga: 24 April, 2015
AOR Received from Mississauga: 12 May, 2015
Decision Made on SA Approval:19 May, 2015
SA Approval Email (Also sent Letter to me):
25 June, 2015
AOR Received from New Delhi Visa Office: 01 July, 2015

I hope NVDO expedites their process. Hope everybody will get good news soon!!!

IndoCanadian2015

Star Member
May 4, 2015
rambopg said:
Hey IndoCanadian2015,

Well I called CIC on Tuesday and they told me that I got SA on June 23 and my file is in transit to NDVO.
However, the agent also said that he is not able to see any email address in the file and maybe that's the reason why I have not gotten any email regarding AOR or SA.

Did you get your AOR2 through email? AOR2 comes to the sponsor or the applicant?
So if I haven't gotten any AOR or SA email then I won't be getting a AOR2 email either! which means I might miss the deadline to submit the PRPF fees and PCC?

How long is PCC valid for anyway?

Thanks!
AOR2 comes to the applicant. My wife got it through email.

This is what cic says on their website regarding PCC: "The certificate must have been issued no more than three (3) months prior to submitting your application." So I think they won't accept any PCC that is older than 3 months. I submitted mine with my application that was sent to Mississauga.

gurkul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
got it,i applied my husband application on 4jun,but I received nothing till today,can someone tell what is SA AOR1 AND 2,is there anyone who applied in jun first week and received no letter,plz reply

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
gurkul said:
got it,i applied my husband application on 4jun,but I received nothing till today,can someone tell what is SA AOR1 AND 2,is there anyone who applied in jun first week and received no letter,plz reply
You won't hear anything for the 50-55 days from the time you sent in your application. Once your application is opened by CPC-M, you first receive AOR 1 (Acknowledgement of Receipt) with your file number, next the file is assessed for sponsorship and you get SA (Sponsor Approval). Your file is transferred to your local visa office after SA and then you receive AOR 2 with applicant's UCI acknowledging that the visa office has received your file from CPC-M.

Maggy2023

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
File Transfer...
27-03-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2014
Interview........
HOPEFULLY NO
Passport Req..
07-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ON TRV AUGUST 4TH 2015 and Returned back on 6th December2015
hii alll

i recently applied for trv...to my bad luck they have given me a multiple entry trv visa and cancelled it again. so can any one who applied for trv and ur visa is approved can u please send ur cover letters or invitation letters... i have made a new one but still am not much satisfied with the online formats and i dont wana miss a chance this time. I hope you all can understand my pain. hope to recieve some response...

i know u might not feel like trusting me or something ....you can edit ur personal details names , phone numbers and all.. am just asking a help to make my letter perfect this time ...i know it might look odd but dont know whom to ask or what to do as i dont know anyone else in canada other than you people in forum... may be i dont know u personally but just knew that we all are in same boat...vth diff timelines...

thank you...

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Just an update.

My wife is a PR now. She came here on June 21 and sent her passport to Ottawa VO on June 22 (reached on 24). We received her passport with CoPR on June 30 and we did landing on the same day at Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls (Flagpole). Everything went smooth.

We just paid 50 cent each to go to the bridge. Get a Flagpole letter from the US officer and then perform landing formalities on our way back.

iyerSri4Spouse

May 19, 2015
Looking at recent activity, it seems time between SA and AOR1 is more than a month.

My Application Received on May 20th & AOR1 received on June 23rd.

Based on the posted time line, SA should come around July 15th. Hope this is a right expectation.

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Maggy2023 said:
hii alll

i recently applied for trv...to my bad luck they have given me a multiple entry trv visa and cancelled it again. so can any one who applied for trv and ur visa is approved can u please send ur cover letters or invitation letters... i have made a new one but still am not much satisfied with the online formats and i dont wana miss a chance this time. I hope you all can understand my pain. hope to recieve some response...

i know u might not feel like trusting me or something ....you can edit ur personal details names , phone numbers and all.. am just asking a help to make my letter perfect this time ...i know it might look odd but dont know whom to ask or what to do as i dont know anyone else in canada other than you people in forum... may be i dont know u personally but just knew that we all are in same boat...vth diff timelines...

thank you...
This was asked in both 2014 & 2015 forum by few members including me "Can you please explain Whether your TRV application was refused?? If TRV granted, how they cancelled it? How you came to know it was cancelled after issuing? What are the reasons they told??"

Forum is to share our visa experiences and help others!!!

Maggy2023

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
File Transfer...
27-03-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2014
Interview........
HOPEFULLY NO
Passport Req..
07-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ON TRV AUGUST 4TH 2015 and Returned back on 6th December2015
Blr said:
This was asked in both 2014 & 2015 forum by few members including me "Can you please explain Whether your TRV application was refused?? If TRV granted, how they cancelled it? How you came to know it was cancelled after issuing? What are the reasons they told??"

Forum is to share our visa experiences and help others!!!
Hi

I have already mentioned that its cancelled... I have submitted paper application so sent my passport so there is a stamp of visa n then its cancelled again.

They say my purpose of visit
Travel history n funds and family ties in both india n canada are not satisfactory...

You say this forum is to share experiences and help others...but i dont see any one helping me till now expect very few...

ppl give info only when they need later everyone is afraid to help others thats what am seeing... The ndvo is worst and n these ppl follow just a standard procedure to separate spouses n family....sick vth this process...

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Maggy2023 said:
Hi

I have already mentioned that its cancelled... I have submitted paper application so sent my passport so there is a stamp of visa n then its cancelled again.

They say my purpose of visit
Travel history n funds and family ties in both india n canada are not satisfactory...

You say this forum is to share experiences and help others...but i dont see any one helping me till now expect very few...

ppl give info only when they need later everyone is afraid to help others thats what am seeing... The ndvo is worst and n these ppl follow just a standard procedure to separate spouses n family....sick vth this process...
Ok. got now how it happened. Sad to hear they cancelled your TRV after stamping it.

Remember Invitation Letter and Cover Letter are case specific. You need to describe your details such that it convinces the visa officer.

Below given is a post from forum member d4d and you can find sample invitation letter there.

someone on the NDVO whatsapp group shared this. I asked him if i could post it here as well and he agreed. Here is the link for sample invitation letter, cover letter plus sample enquiry letter if anyone needs it.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-QqnILYOfrpcjRaUzd1LUVBbVU&usp=sharing

punjabikudi26

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
Dont know
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
I dont know
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
hey there,
I have applied for my husband on May 11th and they received my file on May 12th.But I have'nt received anything . I mean AOR ,SA ..is this normal ..sorry and i dont know how to add my timelines
thanks
and anyone who applied in may reply please :)

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I am a new member of this thread and posting first time here.

I am PR (citizenship in process). My fiance lives in India and we are planning on getting married in August 2015. We met thru family and this is an arranged marriage. We are planning for a court marriage first as there is no "muhurat (auspicious date and time)" in August. From the experience of members, Is court marriage accepted in delhi VO? Or do we need to have a traditional marriage?

I was planning for a traditional marriage at a muhurat date in November 2015. However as didn't want to delay the visa process so planning for a court marriage earlier. Is it ok to do this way? Please share your experience and point me in a right direction.

Thanks a lot for your help in anticipation. Please correct me if I am not on the right thread.

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
nubee said:
Hi everyone,

I am a new member of this thread and posting first time here.

I am PR (citizenship in process). My fiance lives in India and we are planning on getting married in August 2015. We met thru family and this is an arranged marriage. We are planning for a court marriage first as there is no "muhurat (auspicious date and time)" in August. From the experience of members, Is court marriage accepted in delhi VO? Or do we need to have a traditional marriage?

I was planning for a traditional marriage at a muhurat date in November 2015. However as didn't want to delay the visa process so planning for a court marriage earlier. Is it ok to do this way? Please share your experience and point me in a right direction.

Thanks a lot for your help in anticipation. Please correct me if I am not on the right thread.
Hey,

My suggestion is to wait till you do the tradition marriage then apply since its a matter of only 4 months - Yes I know its a wait but its better and my reasoning is below.

Arranged marriages with court marriage is totally acceptable since NDVO understands that local customs and arranged marriages happen but thats also a disadvantage if you are doing a court marriage with it since a couple will have to provide relationship proof to show their genuineness. This genuineness is required to evaluate the couple and their past and in an arranged marriage there isnt any and the proof a couple would show is both the families united over traditional ceremonies which CIC values highly. We have seen cases of rejection just cause the couple didnt follow the local custom of marriage and the visa officer found it out of the ordinary - yes we can go about arguing but its futile..

Bottom line is in an arranged marriage its better to show traditional ceremonies and if not the visa officer would just raise a red flag that it was a marriage of convenience - my two cents

gurkul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
punjabikudi26 said:
hey there,
I have applied for my husband on May 11th and they received my file on May 12th.But I have'nt received anything . I mean AOR ,SA ..is this normal ..sorry and i dont know how to add my timelines
thanks
and anyone who applied in may reply please :)

yes its normal they are working on applications received on 04may u well get something hopefully this week

preeti2072

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request on 25-4-2016 & again on 10/6/16 full med
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
22 june 2016
IndoCanadian2015 said:
Hello All, April 28th applicant here. I just received AOR2 from NDVO on 1st of July. A Happy Canada Day indeed. :D

hi there
i also applied on 28 april and my file reached at NDVO on 1 july.
now what next??? i already submitted PR fees, PCC, UPFRONT MEDICAL.
plz reply asap