+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

afgzohal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
68
2
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/2015
File Transfer...
19/05/2015
Med's Done....
05/01/2016
How long does it take for them to finish security check? I'm a Feb 5th applicant and when I did mp inquiry they said once that is done i will get decision made
 

Singh1993

Newbie
Apr 1, 2016
8
0
Hi everyone, i have sponsored my wife in India.Application was received on 14 may ,2015 and started processing on 20 july 2015. Application's online status doesn't says "medical results received".Actually Medical was done on march 18,2015 and file was submitted on May 14,2015. I was on holidays in India for 4 months (dec - march).I will start my job within a week. Can someone please tell me ,why online status doesn't says medical results received? Will my holidays affect case processing?
 

rambopg

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2015
687
25
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Singh1993 said:
Hi everyone, i have sponsored my wife in India.Application was received on 14 may ,2015 and started processing on 20 july 2015. Application's online status doesn't says "medical results received".Actually Medical was done on march 18,2015 and file was submitted on May 14,2015. I was on holidays in India for 4 months (dec - march).I will start my job within a week. Can someone please tell me ,why online status doesn't says medical results received? Will my holidays affect case processing?
Holidays shouldn't affect your file if you are a citizen. If you are a PR it shouldn't affect it either (even though it was quite a long one).

Sometimes they forget to update ECAS, so don't worry about not seeing medical on your ECAS.
 

mokhan999

Newbie
Mar 11, 2016
3
0
Hi Can some please commit. I am frustrated. Here is my timeline

Medical (up front ) 17-Nov-2014
Application filled 01-Dec-2014 (Mississauga)
Application Received 6-mar-2015
In process 6-Jun-2015

Landed Canada on visiting visa 25-Dec-2015

Re-Medical 13-Jan-2016
re-medical sent 15-Jan-2016

I did MP inquire on 05-FEB-2016 .. he said (They are re viewing medical .criminal, security pass eligibility also pass no need for interview )



I did another MP inquire this week this what he wrote "We can confirm that proof that medicals were completed were received at the Visa Office on February 9, 2016. The file is still under assessment. Criminality and Security checks are completed. No action is required on your constituent’s part at this time. An officer will contact them only if further information is required. "


Anyone has any idea what NDVO is waiting for?
 

spiker79

Hero Member
Feb 4, 2014
267
12
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
If you have just done x-ray in remedical, NDVO might sent full remedical request again. This has happened in few cases where Full medical date is 15 months or older.
In your second remedical if you have done full remedical you dont have to worry much.



mokhan999 said:
Hi Can some please commit. I am frustrated. Here is my timeline

Medical (up front ) 17-Nov-2014
Application filled 01-Dec-2014 (Mississauga)
Application Received 6-mar-2015
In process 6-Jun-2015

Landed Canada on visiting visa 25-Dec-2015

Re-Medical 13-Jan-2016
re-medical sent 15-Jan-2016

I did MP inquire on 05-FEB-2016 .. he said (They are re viewing medical .criminal, security pass eligibility also pass no need for interview )



I did another MP inquire this week this what he wrote "We can confirm that proof that medicals were completed were received at the Visa Office on February 9, 2016. The file is still under assessment. Criminality and Security checks are completed. No action is required on your constituent’s part at this time. An officer will contact them only if further information is required. "


Anyone has any idea what NDVO is waiting for?
 

spiker79

Hero Member
Feb 4, 2014
267
12
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
spiker79 said:
If you have just done x-ray in remedical, NDVO might sent full remedical request again. This has happened in few cases where Full medical date is 15 months or older.
In your second remedical if you have done full remedical you dont have to worry much.
Basically NDVO has abandoned all older applicants to jack up the processing time. It will be slow who missed the train the first time. Unfornately, NDVO dont give a sh!t about the older applications even if there is no red flags.
 

Rs2910

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
66
2
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-05-2015
File Transfer...
28-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront med done on 30-01-2015. Remedical request 11-03-2016
Med's Done....
Dr sent it on 17-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM on 5-04-2016 ppr on 08-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
rj04 said:
Hi Guys. Just got decision Made today. April 15, 2015 Applicant.
Congrats rj04.
Can u tell me did u got full remedical requests or just chest X-ray?
 

Rs2910

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
66
2
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-05-2015
File Transfer...
28-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront med done on 30-01-2015. Remedical request 11-03-2016
Med's Done....
Dr sent it on 17-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM on 5-04-2016 ppr on 08-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
pgu said:
Hi pgu
Did u get full remedical request or just chest X-rays?
 

pgu

Hero Member
Aug 11, 2015
313
8
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
Rs2910 said:
Hi pgu
Did u get full remedical request or just chest X-rays?
Just X-Ray
 

pgu

Hero Member
Aug 11, 2015
313
8
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
Rs2910 said:
Hi pgu
Did u get full remedical request or just chest X-rays?
What about you?
 

Rs2910

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
66
2
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-05-2015
File Transfer...
28-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront med done on 30-01-2015. Remedical request 11-03-2016
Med's Done....
Dr sent it on 17-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM on 5-04-2016 ppr on 08-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016

pgu

Hero Member
Aug 11, 2015
313
8
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
Rs2910 said:
I also got just chest X-ray.
and when u did your re-medical?
 

Rs2910

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
66
2
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-05-2015
File Transfer...
28-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront med done on 30-01-2015. Remedical request 11-03-2016
Med's Done....
Dr sent it on 17-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM on 5-04-2016 ppr on 08-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
63
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
Hi Guys,
I have a question for you guys. My wife in on TRV in Canada, she is getting her PR soon. Can she apply and get USA visitor visa while on Canadian Visitor visa as we have a marriage to attend in USA. Please share you knowledge. Thanks in advance
 

pgu

Hero Member
Aug 11, 2015
313
8
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
rj04 said:
Hi Guys,
I have a question for you guys. My wife in on TRV in Canada, she is getting her PR soon. Can she apply and get USA visitor visa while on Canadian Visitor visa as we have a marriage to attend in USA. Please share you knowledge. Thanks in advance
It is suggested to apply US visa from the place of actual residence (India), even if you are Canadian PR that doesn't guarantee that you will get US visitor visa.

When you apply and schedule an appointment they will see the purpose of your visit, funds available and what is guarantee that you will be back after your stay.

You can try your luck. God bless