14-May-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:17-June-2015 AOR2: 23-July-2015
File Transfer...
SA & File transfer 13-July-2015. IP 9-OCT-15
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
Dear All,

I have a question. If NDVO didn't include PA's email in the contact details then how can PA receive the re-medical request? through POST or on Sponsor's email id?

Because I applied notes on Jan end received on 5th march. In the notes, they didn't write my wife's(PA) email id in the contact details. Did anyone receive the re-medical request through POST? In our notes, nothing was started. Because our medical already expired on 28th Feb and if they will start May applicants then how can they send us re-medical request.

Thanks,
Vishal

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
VishalPriya said:
Dear All,

I have a question. If NDVO didn't include PA's email in the contact details then how can PA receive the re-medical request? through POST or on Sponsor's email id?

Because I applied notes on Jan end received on 5th march. In the notes, they didn't write my wife's(PA) email id in the contact details. Did anyone receive the re-medical request through POST? In our notes, nothing was started. Because our medical already expired on 28th Feb and if they will start May applicants then how can they send us re-medical request.

Thanks,
Vishal
They will send the Re-medical same way they sent AOR2. My wife hasn't received re-medical yet either... (We received AOR2 thru post, no email id in the notes).

suman kaur

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VishalPriya said:
Dear All,

Thanks,
Vishal
p
don worry . they can send emails to sponsor

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
suman kaur said:
Dear All,

Thanks,
Vishal
p

Hi, if there is no email, then you will get re-medical via post at your given mailing address.

And Sponsor is not getting any mail related to re-medical.

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
rambopg said:
They will send the Re-medical same way they sent AOR2. My wife hasn't received re-medical yet either... (We received AOR2 thru post, no email id in the notes).
We also received AOR2 thru post. So maybe they will send re-medical through post. Let's see when they will start May applications..

VishalPriya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2015
pgu said:
Hi, if there is no email, then you will get re-medical via post at your given mailing address.

And Sponsor is not getting any mail related to re-medical.
Did anyone receive re-medical thru post? I had never seen anyone mention this thing in 2014 & 2015 forum.

Rs2910

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-05-2015
File Transfer...
28-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront med done on 30-01-2015. Remedical request 11-03-2016
Med's Done....
Dr sent it on 17-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM on 5-04-2016 ppr on 08-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
desijugni said:
I want you thank each of one you who is contributing towards the success of this Forum without any selfish motive but my SPECIAL THANKS IS FOR NABAAF who helped and guided me.

Following is my timeline:
Application Filed: 09th March, 2015
AOR 1- N/A- No communication Recieved by CPC-M
Sponsorship Approval: 86 Days (At that point processing time was 63 days)
AOR-2-N/A- No communication Recieved by NDVO after file transfer from CPC-M
Remed Request: 20 Jan, 2016
Remed Done: 21st Jan, 2016
Decison Made: 29th Feb. 2016
PPR-Never Received on Email or Regular Mail-This is the Fun part and due to this experience only I am sharing this post as rest all the stuff is regular in my case.

So after Decision made I waited patiently for 13 days but no communication was received by NDVO on email or regular mail- I checked all the junk and spam stuff in my email as well. After MP-Inquiry on March 14 I came to know that NDVO sent me PPR the same day my DM was reflected on ECAS which is FEB 29th, 2016, which I never received after sending 7 emails to NDVO and waiting another 6 business days no communication was received. My MP also sent NDVO an email but still no luck. As I read few 2014 cases that VFS can send a passport without PPR I tried sending mine but I was refused as VFS cannot do that anymore-they used to till 2015. This was the same suggestion NABAAF gave me as well and it felt like the right thing to do but oh well-no luck in that as well. As I was positive since the very beginning and by the grace of Almighty I told my Spouse and father to go to NDVO and talk in person with them and they refused to entertain us by saying that they do not entertain walk-in inquires. NOW HERE IS THE THING WHICH WORKED FOR ME WHEN THEY INITIALLY REFUSED TO ENTERTAIN MY WIFE'S REQUEST, I TOLD MY WIFE TO GO AGAIN AND SAY CIC-OTTAWA IMMIGRATION OFFICE TOLD US TO COME HERE AND CONTACT YOU TO GET OUT PPR AND WE GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM OUR LOCAL MP, AND GUESS WHAT IT WORKED- THE LADY AT THE COUNTER GAVE MY WIFE A FORM TO FILL AND AFTER SUBMITTING THAT FORM WITH OUR DETAIL REQUEST AND FILE INFO- WE RELIEVED OUR PPR IN 6 MINUTES-THATS RIGHT EXACT 6 MINUTES AND THEN WHAT MY WIFE WENT STRAIGHT TO VFS AND SUBMITTED HER PASSPORT WHICH WAS STAMPED THE NEXT DAY AND WE GOT IT.

The sole purpose of my post here is to encourage you guys that go talk to NDVO if someone from you is in the same boat like me. Also my MP told me it is mandatory for a Visa Officer to send a PPR in 10 business days ( 2 weeks) after DM so if your DM status is there for more than 2 weeks then do contact NDVO through email or go in person.

Now the moment of truth that did my MP told me to go in person to NDVO-Never, Did some one else suggested this-NO, It was my call and I was blessed by the Almighty as it worked out for me.

NABAAF dear if you think that this walk in experience of mine can help some one else then please make a new thread as well.

Thank You Very Much NABAAF BHAI as you are the only one here who helped me and tu meri Duva me Rahega Bhai that you get a Speedy Visa.

GOD BLESS

DesiJugni
Hello Desi Jugni.....
U r welcome my frnd.....
Thank you fr sharing ur ndvo experience with us.......
Really u r blessed to get thru this process in a unique way and somewhat a new way to apprach ndvo when applicant is really in a genuine helpless situation like u faced.....god bless u always and hv a great life with ur spouse in Canada.....
And yeaahhhh thanxxxx alot fr ur wishesss.....best wishess to u too

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
rambopg said:
Yes, try to do MP inquiry FIRST after 2 weeks of getting DM
Ask the MP to inform NDVO that u have decision made but no PPR and please send PPR.

If u received all ur communication thru post, then wait 2 more weeks.

If u don't get PPR within 1-2 week of MP inquiry. Then as last resort, go to New Delhi office.

If too many ppl show up on their door steps then they might stop entertaining anyone all together.

But I am happy for Desijugni and their dedication.
Hello everyone
Yes rambopg is right.....each applicant shld follow exactly how it is mentioned above as going thru each step at correct time is very essential in this longgg process n shld always keep this option, that is going to ndvo as a last resort so that it can be helpfull to other applicants following u if they face such helpless situations in future....
Surely,desijugni's experience has open new window fr ppl who hv not receive ppr even aftr "decision made" and inspite of going thru other possible channels n its more thn two weeks....thanx to desijugni 8)
Best wishess to everyone

Nabaaf

Puvaneswari

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
In Process: 09-10-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Apr 1st 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 2nd 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 26th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi All,

Just GOD turned his eyes on me..

I got re-med request today..

I have question..Where is IMM5419 form?

*From email::Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)

Kindly help..

abcef

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
hi all i have a uestion..i just got remedical req today..can anyone tell me which documents required for remedical..plzz rply soon.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Puvaneswari said:
Hi All,

Just GOD turned his eyes on me..

I got re-med request today..

I have question..Where is IMM5419 form?

*From email::Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)

Kindly help..
Hello Puvaneswari...
Congratzz...really happy fr u .....
U will get that form frm medical centre frm panel physician or u may download it frm cic website...below is the link....
www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/
All that you need for re medicals is
1.passport and copies of passport
2.2 photographs
3.the e mail that's been send by medical immigration officer
4. The attachment (re assessment form) you can find them in the e-mail
Best wishess

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
abcef said:
hi all i have a uestion..i just got remedical req today..can anyone tell me which documents required for remedical..plzz rply soon.
Hello abcef..
Omggggg....congratzzzz...i was waiting to see this message frm u......many congratzzz to u....i wish u get all ur futhr updates sooonnn...i hope u r abit relax now.....ur patience helped u to reach at this step.........book appointment asap
2.2 photographs
God bless u

Nabaaf

rads

May 29, 2015
abcef said:
what is ur timeline...........

abcef

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Nabaaf said:
Hello abcef..
Omggggg....congratzzzz...i was waiting to see this message frm u......many congratzzz to u....i wish u get all ur futhr updates sooonnn...i hope u r abit relax now.....ur patience helped u to reach at this step.........book appointment asap
2.2 photographs
God bless u

Cheers :) as same routine...without any hope just open the email..suddenly i m crying after getting this email..thnks nafaab. for quick rply.. :p thanku so much..hope u also get update soon

Nabaaf