In Process From October
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
19 March 2015
vrajend87 said:
I applied notes last month (Jan 4 reported)and nothing has been started yet ..all check says not started- eligibility,security, criminality etc except Medicals which says passed......how to do mp enquiry? Any suggestions
You are not in the spreadsheet. Would you mind giving your timelines so a senior can analyze if it's the right time to request Notes

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Dear friends,

I have few queries if someone can answer.

1 - When can my wife expect to get PPR?
2 - How many days they give you in PPR to submit passport?
3 - Can the passport be submitted directly to NDVO? or VFS?

Best wishes to all !!

Cheers..

sr924

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2015
AOR Received.
31 May 2015
IELTS Request
In Process From October
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
19 March 2015
vermas said:
Dear friends,

Best wishes to all !!

Cheers..
Good Questions. Seniors, can you answer those.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
vermas said:
Dear friends,

Best wishes to all !!

Cheers..
1. Usually within a week. Can also take longer.
2. 30 days
3. Has to be submitted to NDVO through VFS. If I'm not mistaken your wise is on TRV so you can submit it in Canada itself.

PS - I have seen only 1 case where the applicant was from New Delhi so they asked him to come in with his passport the next day and they stamped it the same day. But I guess that is an "Invitation Only" scenario.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
vermas said:
Dear friends,

Best wishes to all !!

Cheers..
Hello vermas...
1. As yesterday u have seen change in ecas to DM from in process so u shld expect ppr soon......bt how long it can't be predicted.....frm the scenario of 2015 applicants u can hope to get it in a day or one week or within one month......according to 2014 applicants,one of the member received ppr aftr six months frm DM ......keep ur fingers crossed..
(Jus an info...plz dont get panic......)so hope for the best n keep praying to get it asap.....ur last leap is onn..so be patient n expect fr the best.....
2. They gv 30 days to submit ur passport to them n u get it back in max one week's time....
3. Passport cant be submitted to NDVO....they dont entertain hand deliveries except in the case which priya.k mention that if u r requested to do so then only u can go to submit passport directly to NDVO and in that case u vil receive first a phone call fr ppr n followed by email request..according to my experience n knowledge i doubt u will get such call coz NDVO call ppl fr urgent passport thru hand delivery incase of shrt time fr medical expiry cases.....VFS is the third party who delivers passport to ndvo n i guess the only way to send passport safely ......so incase u gt ppr email so u hv to go thru vfs n can't submit passport directly.....or send to ottawa fr stamping if ur wife is with u in Canada according to the instruction gvn in ur ppr email....
I hope this helps....i hope u receive ur ppr today or by this week.....
God bless you...best wishes.....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
akss1983 said:
I have not still got remedical. But someone on spreadsheet compeleted my remedical. Kindly dont change the status without actual change.

Lol I guess that goes to show that someone here wants your remedical to be done really soon ( dhakke se :p)

There are no dates for your entry though..so I guess just the colouring changed by mistake.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Nabaaf said:
Hello vermas...
1. As yesterday u have seen change in ecas to DM from in process so u shld expect ppr soon......bt how long it can't be predicted.....frm the scenario of 2015 applicants u can hope to get it in a day or one week or within one month......according to 2014 applicants,one of the member received ppr aftr six months frm DM ......keep ur fingers crossed..
(Jus an info...plz dont get panic......)so hope for the best n keep praying to get it asap.....ur last leap is onn..so be patient n expect fr the best.....
2. They gv 30 days to submit ur passport to them n u get it back in max one week's time....
3. Passport cant be submitted to NDVO....they dont entertain hand deliveries except in the case which priya.k mention that if u r requested to do so then only u can go to submit passport directly to NDVO and in that case u vil receive first a phone call fr ppr n followed by email request..according to my experience n knowledge i doubt u will get such call coz NDVO call ppl fr urgent passport thru hand delivery incase of shrt time fr medical expiry cases.....VFS is the third party who delivers passport to ndvo n i guess the only way to send passport safely ......so incase u gt ppr email so u hv to go thru vfs n can't submit passport directly.....or send to ottawa fr stamping if ur wife is with u in Canada according to the instruction gvn in ur ppr email....
I hope this helps....i hope u receive ur ppr today or by this week.....
God bless you...best wishes.....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
Thanks to you and Priya for answering my queries. My wife came with me on 01 March 2015. Maximum validity of her return tkt is 1 year therefore she is booked to depart from here on 26 Feb. This will also give her opportunity to spend some time with my and her parents and friends before landing here as PR. Life is going to be busier with job hunt. These are the reasons that she will get her PR from NDVO and not Ottawa.

Cheers..

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vermas said:
Thanks to you and Priya for answering my queries. My wife came with me on 01 March 2015. Maximum validity of her return tkt is 1 year therefore she is booked to depart from here on 26 Feb. This will also give her opportunity to spend some time with my and her parents and friends before landing here as PR. Life is going to be busier with job hunt. These are the reasons that she will get her PR from NDVO and not Ottawa.

Cheers..
i guess that will be good since she will have to do landing procedure anyways

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akss1983 said:
I have not still got remedical. But someone on spreadsheet compeleted my remedical. Kindly dont change the status without actual change.
sorry its my mistake...i saw a date on your remed column.so i changed the colour...anyways i wish you get those remed soon ;) ;)

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hello Mates

Help Required
CEC Application

Wife's PR Applied on Oct 2014 : - My wife is on close work permit and is in Canada for 4 years. She applied for PR in the month of August 2014 and she got the file number on Oct 22nd, 2014 and medicals were submitted in the month of May 2015 and she was waiting for her PR

We got married in September 2015 and her status got changed from single to married in her file and we applied for addition of spouse on Oct 16th Oct 2015 in the same file and waiting for medicals for me ( Husband who is in India ) where we have given the fees of $550 in Oct 2015 only ( 1st Phase fees )

Need to know few things :-

1. When can be medical expected
2. What is the duration they take
3. Applied visitor visa twice and rejected with a foolish reason ( travel history,family ties etc )

Can anyone guide ?

Thanks
Cheers
TD

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hi Rk
Congratulations for your marriage
Dear friends
I just got married in Dec 2015. Now, I am in the process of filing PR for my wife, as we got married recently.

Few quick questions/suggestions I request from you please about the name change.

1) For my wife on her PR application forms, what last name she should use? I heard that if she uses my surname (sponsor's last name), it is much better in the long run when she comes to Canada, as otherwise it is a cumbersome process to do a name change in Canada.

Yes, it is a good idea to use your last name in the starting.

2) What is the process for changing last name(surname/maiden name) in India for my wife, so that she can start using my last name for her? How long does it take? : Only Marriage Certificate signed by registrar of marriage or annex u can get in website of passport ..Apply in tatkal ..takes 2 days and fees is Rs 3500/-

Change it on passport

3) Currently, she has the Indian passport based on her maiden last name. I am thinking of asking her to get the name change in her passport. How long does it take to get the change in last name in her Indian passport? Fees etc.Same as above ....and if she wants to use ur address thn ur passport also goes ( photocopy and she needs to show the original one there )

I do not remember the fees but my wife applied as urgent category and she got it in one week (Punjab)

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
mikee23 said:
sorry its my mistake...i saw a date on your remed column.so i changed the colour...anyways i wish you get those remed soon ;) ;)
Thanks Dear
I m so upset as people after my applied dates getting DM and Remed

supreetdolly09

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2015
AOR Received.
14th May,2015, InProcess since 9th Oct,2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
21st May,2015
Med's Request
remedical on 13th january 2016 chest x-ray ...completed n uploaded on 14th jan 2016
Med's Done....
2nd Feb,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 8th Feb,2016...PPR soon to arrive
VISA ISSUED...
5 February 2016
LANDED..........
6 march 2016
Hello everyone.....
I just now recieved the email for PPR....

And i am really thnkful to ol of u for ur wisshes....
Thank u so much...
And congrats to ol others for their DM and PPRs....wush all of u gud luck...feeling so happy.

suman kaur

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
supreetdolly09 said:
Hello everyone.....
I just now recieved the email for PPR....

And i am really thnkful to ol of u for ur wisshes....
Thank u so much...
And congrats to ol others for their DM and PPRs....wush all of u gud luck...feeling so happy.
wow. congratulations dear