25-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
vrajend87 said:
Hi i am a February applicant and the status currently shows inprogress.. Medicals expired on jan29.. No remedical request so far.. What do we do? How to do MP enquiry?is it a good option?
I will suggest you to apply notes and see what's going on , it will give you complete picture of your file rather then doing mp inquiry as it should be done when you see something wrong or your file passed the stated waiting time

Puvaneswari

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
In Process: 09-10-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015
Med's Request
Apr 1st 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 2nd 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 26th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
sr924 said:
Hey guys,

On the Status Pages, I see these two sections:

Your current home address Your current mailing address

Is it the same for everyone. Can an April applicant confirm this.

Hi..I have same as yours im my ecas

isandhu08

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th march 2015 & In process 9th oct2015
AOR Received.
18th april 2015 & AOR2 21-may-2015
Med's Request
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Bubba_bear said:
there s form as i followed a link in ur signature , after fill the for where to update and there s a line asking for document , which document for canadian citizen and who can order notes , any canadian or only sponsor ,,im not getting it ,,please help and i saw a link to order notes on CIC website there s also a information form same as this one so which one is easy ?
Proof that you have the right to make a request:
A proof of Canadian citizenship, such as a copy of your passport or citizenship certificate; or
A proof of your status as a permanent resident, such as a copy of your permanent resident card;
Consent, if applicable:
If you are making a request on behalf of someone else, you must include consent to release their information.
The consent must be signed and dated by the person authorizing the disclosure of his/her information.
You should include the consent for each individual over the age of 18 that may be listed in your file.
If submitting your request to IRCC, please use the Consent for an Access to Information and Personal Information Request form (IMM 5744).
Follow this link to apply and read instructions if needed thanks

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

josetojo

Sep 18, 2015
viddyra said:
Hey guys, I am a March 6th applicant remeds were expired Jan 29th and no remedy request. I did mp enquiry last week and just got to find out that we have to do interview :( :(((
So sadddd now but nothing to do just wait as mp advised they will only contact us when a date is set. I'm glad I did mp enquiry else we would have just been sitting and wondering n worrying what next.
We are also March 6th applicant.. did remdical on 27th jan No news after that.. But Seems like some of the March applicants got PPR and DM yesterday..
Hope we will also get some good news soon.

Congrts to all those who got DM and PPR..

:) :) :) :)

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
maruti81 said:
Thank you RK-004.

My wife gave her medical exam with her existing passport, and also applied for her police clearance certificate.

If I have her apply to change it on passport, do they issue a new passport with new number? or the same passport number with a name change?
Is that all about changing my wife's last name that it requires just changing it on the passport?

Thank you again.
You'll get new Passport No... and If want ur name to be added in Your spouse's passport she need to submit Court Marriage Certificate's Notorised Copy along with passport application...
and if you wanted her to add Your Sirname instead of her Sirname on Passport... then she need to publish advertisement in two newspaper regarding adding your sirname alongwith her name (i.e. English and Hindi or Punjabi or ur native language...) and submit the original copies of those newspapers alongwith application.

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
gkcanada said:
You'll get new Passport No... and If want ur name to be added in Your spouse's passport she need to submit Court Marriage Certificate's Notorised Copy along with passport application...
and if you wanted her to add Your Sirname instead of her Sirname on Passport... then she need to publish advertisement in two newspaper regarding adding your sirname alongwith her name (i.e. English and Hindi or Punjabi or ur native language...) and submit the original copies of those newspapers alongwith application.
.publish advertisement to add husband surname???? I don't think its necessary to give advertisement to add ur husband's surname....if u r changing ur name than u need to give advertisement....u can apply for a new passport n inform NOVO n CIC....that's what I had done.

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
bobgir said:
.publish advertisement to add husband surname???? I don't think its necessary to give advertisement to add ur husband's surname....if u r changing ur name than u need to give advertisement....u can apply for a new passport n inform NOVO n CIC....that's what I had done.
You need to read my post again ...
if He wants her spouse to add his Sirname alongwith her name... then shee needs to give advertisement... otherwise no need... like if her name is AB and her sir name is C and she wants to add his spouse name after her marriage then she must give advt stating that I hv change my name from AB C to AB (with her Spouse's name) after marriage...
On the other hand its not necessary to add your spouse's name with ur passport... but in the long run you will need that!!! and if u r renewing ur passport then you should add his/her name in it...

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
shah321 said:
Hello,

For GMCS notes how would i do the signature for my spouse for the constant form?
Send her the Notes form and tell her to take its printout and sign and then ask him/her to mail you its scanned copy JPG or PDF... then sign it and submit it... its simple...

ljninan

Aug 13, 2015
hey.. congratulations to all who got DMs.. :) i got DM on 7th Feb.. Please update this to the spreadsheet too.. Hope PPR comes soon..
thanks and all the best to everyone

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
I think NDVO is partial with female applicants. What about emotions of male applicants N their wife in canada?

vrajend87

Jun 24, 2013
I applied notes last month (Jan 4 reported)and nothing has been started yet ..all check says not started- eligibility,security, criminality etc except Medicals which says passed......how to do mp enquiry? Any suggestionsu

sr924

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2015
AOR Received.
31 May 2015
IELTS Request
In Process From October
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
19 March 2015
Puvaneswari said:
Hi Sr924

Yeah...I have as same as in my ecas...
Thanks Puvaneswari. Has it always been showing both the addresses (Home and Mailing)

akss1983

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Interview........
hopfully no
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
akss1983 said:
I think NDVO is partial with female applicants. What about emotions of male applicants N their wife in canada?
I have not still got remedical. But someone on spreadsheet compeleted my remedical. Kindly dont change the status without actual change.

bobgir

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
20 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
23 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
vrajend87 said:
I applied notes last month (Jan 4 reported)and nothing has been started yet ..all check says not started- eligibility,security, criminality etc except Medicals which says passed......how to do mp enquiry? Any suggestions
What's ur timeline?