Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
yes still me...nothing yet they started working on my file on sept first week .....but i did my remedical already...
wat month theyre working on for interview????
luckygirl14 said:
Hey is there anyone left from 2015 group who hasn't received remedical or interview.

Wigglesworth

Oct 10, 2016
pamm said:
my wife got ppr request on oct 17,submitted passport to vfs in jalandhar on oct 18,got back her passport on oct19 with visa stamp......yippppieeeeeeeee....... she is august,2015 applicant remed done on may 6,2016...Thanks to all the forum members for their replies,suggestions and experience.......Be positive guys send as many proofs as u can to prove ur relationship is genuine..i send around 200 pictures before marriage and after marriage,all the m oney transfer receipts,wedding cards,hotel bills...i didnt do any mp enquiry nd she didnt get any interview...god bless you all

what do you mean you sent pics after wedding? like while in process? how and where did you send them? Thanks and congrats

luckygirl14

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 NOV 2015
vannak said:
yes still me...nothing yet they started working on my file on sept first week .....but i did my remedical already...
wat month theyre working on for interview????
I think almost everyone remaining from 2015 applicants upto November who had some kind of complications in their file got interview letters or are done with their interviews. When did you receive remedical request. Because there are very less chances of interview after remedicals. Only few people got interview after remedicals

DeepG82

Aug 10, 2016
Rainasar said:
Here is a the URL for Ontario Legal Aid, They help low income and people that cannot afford representation in refugee and immigration matters. They may be able to help guide you. Its definitely worth a try.
Thanks for the link and input. I already got a highly recommended lawyer. I have a truck load of call logs (dating back to April 2015), text messages, emails, letters, money transfer receipts, hotel receipts, pictures, and boarding passes.

This is my first experience with immigration and it's a real pain in the behind! The whole process is super stressful and frustrating. I haven't seen my wife since April 2015. I wasn't able to go visit her because I'm disabled and can't fly alone.

Two of my cousin's received their visa's without a hitch. Both were expecting, so that's why everyone (including my wife and parents) thinks pregnancy or a child is a must. Even my wife seems to have changed her mind about when to have a baby.

As if immigration isn't stressful on it's own, I got people (my parents) saying things like she'll never get a visa if you don't have a kid and telling me they are going to ask questions about what color underwear my wife was wearing on the first night and what color the walls were in the hotel. I feel that I'm the only person who thinks VO's won't care about this or that.

To say I'm fed up with immigration is an understatement

DeepG82

Aug 10, 2016
dev_123 said:
Hey deepg plz stay connected because we also need help from you friend.

Hope you can understand and wishing you best luck for your positive appeal decision.

God bless all
No problem. Ask whatever u want and I'll help as much as I can.

Good luck on ur interview!

DeepG82

Aug 10, 2016
Rainasar said:
Does having a baby strengthen the case for her Visa. I am not so sure about that. You going down to see her couple of times a year may strengthen her case. Have you received the official refusal letter, what reason have they given for a refusal? That may shed light on what you need to work on? As far as having the baby, there's not time like the present to start your life, don't let immigration visa stop you. If you feel ready in your life, then do it. It may give your wife a way to pass the time till the appeal is heard. I know how hard it is to wait for the visa now to wait for the appeal, damn the immigration officers don't understand what we go through. While the Canadian government welcomes Syrians with open arms, they don't go through a tenth of the questioning that we go through and we are the one's following all the rules.
I did receive an official refusal letter. All it says is the VO isn't satisfied our marriage is genuine or that it wasn't entered into primarily for PR in Canada. That's all it says. It doesn't say why the VO thought this

kam_cool

Mar 11, 2016
Hi Deep,
kindly let me know how they rejected your wife's case. Did they tell her right there and then at the interview that her case was rejected or did they send you guys a letter?

I understand your frustration. There are already so many struggles in life and yet there is another one to deal with. Life after all is a big struggle. Each and every step from your study, carreer, relationship, finances etc is a struggle. But Keep the fight going. Fight back and do not give up. By telling you all this i am giving myself some strength as well.
Stay positive and one day your wife will be here with you.

BV2015

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
chhapa said:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

u need authorization from ur spouse and one of u should be citizen/PR.
select electronics notes and pay 5 bucks

useful discussion -http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html
Hi Chhapa,
I am Canadian citizen and I sponsored my husband. So who will apply for GCMS notes?
I am so worry about NVDO because they did not request us anything about re-medical or interview or any extra documents..?

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
DeepG82 said:
Thanks for the link and input. I already got a highly recommended lawyer. I have a truck load of call logs (dating back to April 2015), text messages, emails, letters, money transfer receipts, hotel receipts, pictures, and boarding passes.

This is my first experience with immigration and it's a real pain in the behind! The whole process is super stressful and frustrating. I haven't seen my wife since April 2015. I wasn't able to go visit her because I'm disabled and can't fly alone.

Two of my cousin's received their visa's without a hitch. Both were expecting, so that's why everyone (including my wife and parents) thinks pregnancy or a child is a must. Even my wife seems to have changed her mind about when to have a baby.

As if immigration isn't stressful on it's own, I got people (my parents) saying things like she'll never get a visa if you don't have a kid and telling me they are going to ask questions about what color underwear my wife was wearing on the first night and what color the walls were in the hotel. I feel that I'm the only person who thinks VO's won't care about this or that.

To say I'm fed up with immigration is an understatement
By what you have described so far, I don't think anymore that there is any question in Immigration's mind that you are genuine. I think they have a doubt whether she is doing it for genuine reasons. In that case, having a baby may put it in there minds that you wife is also invested into the marriage. So often Immigration denies cases they don't feel genuine but if evidence keeps mounting up then cannot ignore it.

DeepG82

Aug 10, 2016
kam_cool said:
Hi Deep,
kindly let me know how they rejected your wife's case. Did they tell her right there and then at the interview that her case was rejected or did they send you guys a letter?

I understand your frustration. There are already so many struggles in life and yet there is another one to deal with. Life after all is a big struggle. Each and every step from your study, carreer, relationship, finances etc is a struggle. But Keep the fight going. Fight back and do not give up. By telling you all this i am giving myself some strength as well.
Stay positive and one day your wife will be here with you.
Thanks kam_cool

The VO initially told my wife that he wasn't going to give her a visa but as the interview went on, he said he'd think about it. He took a letter I wrote to my wife, a Drs note (saying I'm disabled and can't fly alone) and a SIN number paper with my wife's brother's address (he came on a student visa in Aug and is living with me). We didn't know of the decision until our case representative called and told me. Online it changed from In Progress to Decision Made, so I kind of knew it was rejected before the call.

DeepG82

Aug 10, 2016
BV2015 said:
Hi Chhapa,
I am Canadian citizen and I sponsored my husband. So who will apply for GCMS notes?
I am so worry about NVDO because they did not request us anything about re-medical or interview or any extra documents..?
I ordered these notes and I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my wife. I had to get her signature on a consent form (downloadable from website) and applied for the notes. There's a section to upload the consent form

I think there's something where the Canadian citizen has to apply

DeepG82

Aug 10, 2016
dev_123 said:
Hey deepg plz stay connected because we also need help from you friend.

Hope you can understand and wishing you best luck for your positive appeal decision.

God bless all
I misread ur interview date. I thought it was in December. Did u hear anything yet?

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
BV2015 said:
Hi Chhapa,
Hi BV2015
Ask ur husband to download form IMM 5744 E and sign section A . then scan it and send to u. u should fill section C and fill request online
Good luck

DeepG2 has heart touching story, May God help us all

BV2015

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
chhapa said:
Hi BV2015
Ask ur husband to download form IMM 5744 E and sign section A . then scan it and send to u. u should fill section C and fill request online
Good luck

DeepG2 has heart touching story, May God help us all
Feeling so sad about you DeepG2. I think is just their choice to reject or welcome.
Thanks all of you who clear about GCMS notes.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
pamm said:
my wife got ppr request on oct 17,submitted passport to vfs in jalandhar on oct 18,got back her passport on oct19 with visa stamp......yippppieeeeeeeee....... she is august,2015 applicant remed done on may 6,2016...Thanks to all the forum members for their replies,suggestions and experience.......Be positive guys send as many proofs as u can to prove ur relationship is genuine..i send around 200 pictures before marriage and after marriage,all the m oney transfer receipts,wedding cards,hotel bills...i didnt do any mp enquiry nd she didnt get any interview...god bless you all
Congrats