+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

rj028

Jul 21, 2016
luckygirl14 said:
It goes from 10 to 45 minutes. You'll both be in the booth for some time then they will take you separately for some questions too. And it will have a huge impact on your interview that yours wife's joining you no matter when's the return date. Long story short your interviews gonna go great don't worry. :)
Hey,

Thanks for prompt reply luckygirl14 :)

BV2015

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
jignesh patel said:
Hi friends

Just received GCMS it says Review of eligibility passed and GCKEY Account says Review in Progress m confused please help
How can i get GCMS note? Please help me. Thanks

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
jignesh patel said:
Hi friends

Just received GCMS it says Review of eligibility passed and GCKEY Account says Review in Progress m confused please help
Congrats , Hopefully your background check complete soon

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
rj028 said:
Hello guys,

I have question -

I am a Nov 2015 applicant, married to a white Canadian girl in Apr 2015. I have applied twice for TRV but unfortunately I was rejected. Now, she is coming to visit me & celebrate Diwali, arriving on Oct 24 (we booked tickets on Aug 2016, before interview date mentioned).

My interview date is Nov 14. Fortunately, she will be available on that date and going to join me.

My question is -

1. Will the interviewer take our interviews together or separately?

2. What is the time duration of interview?

3. She has her return ticket on Nov 16. If they check her ticket they will be under impression that she came to India only for this interview - will be that good sign or bad sign? However, we can provide proof that the trip was planned well in advance of receiving our interview letter.
I would say if she is coming to india intentionally for interview that would be positive thing. it shows genuineness of relationship.

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
BV2015 said:
How can i get GCMS note? Please help me. Thanks
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

u need authorization from ur spouse and one of u should be citizen/PR.
select electronics notes and pay 5 bucks

useful discussion -http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html

DeepG82

Aug 10, 2016
rj028 said:
Hello guys,

I have question -

I am a Nov 2015 applicant, married to a white Canadian girl in Apr 2015. I have applied twice for TRV but unfortunately I was rejected. Now, she is coming to visit me & celebrate Diwali, arriving on Oct 24 (we booked tickets on Aug 2016, before interview date mentioned).

My interview date is Nov 14. Fortunately, she will be available on that date and going to join me.

My question is -

1. Will the interviewer take our interviews together or separately?

2. What is the time duration of interview?

3. She has her return ticket on Nov 16. If they check her ticket they will be under impression that she came to India only for this interview - will be that good sign or bad sign? However, we can provide proof that the trip was planned well in advance of receiving our interview letter.
My wife had an interview on Sept 19 2016. Her interview was over an hour long (from what I hear they are normally 30 mins or so). My immigration lawyer said it's a bad idea to go because the VO can easily interview the other person and there's a higher chance both peoples answers won't match. I guess it all depends on your luck and what kind of VO you get. In my case, we had bad luck. My wife was rejected because who knows what. We're in the middle of an appeal now. Best of luck to you guys!

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
DeepG82 said:
My wife had an interview on Sept 19 2015. Her interview was over an hour long (from what I hear they are normally 30 mins or so). My immigration lawyer said it's a bad idea to go because the VO can easily interview the other person and there's a higher chance both peoples answers won't match. I guess it all depends on your luck and what kind of VO you get. In my case, we had bad luck. My wife was rejected because who knows what. We're in the middle of an appeal now. Best of luck to you guys!
were you present in the interview?
what went wrong? plz share your experience

DeepG82

Aug 10, 2016
My wife from India had an interview for her PR last month and was rejected. I'm a Canadian citizen and am flying to India Nov 6 2016. We are appealing the case. We originally planned to try for a baby once she's in Canada, but now everyone is pressuring us to try, or at least have my wife pregnant, in India. They (my parents and others) are saying if the appeal fails, then it could be years before she comes and having her pregnant or a with a baby would strengthen the case. I don't disagree with the strengthen part but I don't think it'd guarantee a visa.

I'm really against this idea because who knows how long getting a visa will take and I don't want to not be present during my first child's birth.

Any opinions?

DeepG82

Aug 10, 2016
chhapa said:
were you present in the interview?
what went wrong? plz share your experience
I wasn't present.

I had a stroke in 2010 and as a result I lost the ability to balance. I have to use a rollator or walker to walk. Basically I'm disabled.

My wife said the VO didn't ask much about how we met or any marriage related questions. He basically just concentrated on my disability saying I was brain dead and I probably didn't even know the date I got married. My wife begged him to call me on many occasions so he can see how brain dead I really am, but he never did. He basically said the marriage was fake because my wife wouldn't marry a disabled person. He wouldn't accept call logs (saying they could be fake) or WhatsApp history. He took a letter I sent to my wife and a Drs note.

I was pissed off when I heard all this nonsense and even more pissed when I found out she was rejected.

In hindsight, it probably would have helped if I were present, but then again, who knows what else the VO would have chosen to reject the case on.

I filed for an appeal on Oct 16 2016, so I'm waiting for the VOs notes and find out his reasoning for rejection.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
DeepG82 said:
My wife from India had an interview for her PR last month and was rejected. I'm a Canadian citizen and am flying to India Nov 6 2016. We are appealing the case. We originally planned to try for a baby once she's in Canada, but now everyone is pressuring us to try, or at least have my wife pregnant, in India. They (my parents and others) are saying if the appeal fails, then it could be years before she comes and having her pregnant or a with a baby would strengthen the case. I don't disagree with the strengthen part but I don't think it'd guarantee a visa.

I'm really against this idea because who knows how long getting a visa will take and I don't want to not be present during my first child's birth.

Any opinions?
Does having a baby strengthen the case for her Visa. I am not so sure about that. You going down to see her couple of times a year may strengthen her case. Have you received the official refusal letter, what reason have they given for a refusal? That may shed light on what you need to work on? As far as having the baby, there's not time like the present to start your life, don't let immigration visa stop you. If you feel ready in your life, then do it. It may give your wife a way to pass the time till the appeal is heard. I know how hard it is to wait for the visa now to wait for the appeal, damn the immigration officers don't understand what we go through. While the Canadian government welcomes Syrians with open arms, they don't go through a tenth of the questioning that we go through and we are the one's following all the rules.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
DeepG82 said:
I wasn't present.

I had a stroke in 2010 and as a result I lost the ability to balance. I have to use a rollator or walker to walk. Basically I'm disabled.

My wife said the VO didn't ask much about how we met or any marriage related questions. He basically just concentrated on my disability saying I was brain dead and I probably didn't even know the date I got married. My wife begged him to call me on many occasions so he can see how brain dead I really am, but he never did. He basically said the marriage was fake because my wife wouldn't marry a disabled person. He wouldn't accept call logs (saying they could be fake) or WhatsApp history. He took a letter I sent to my wife and a Drs note.

I was pissed off when I heard all this nonsense and even more pissed when I found out she was rejected.

In hindsight, it probably would have helped if I were present, but then again, who knows what else the VO would have chosen to reject the case on.

I filed for an appeal on Oct 16 2016, so I'm waiting for the VOs notes and find out his reasoning for rejection.
you won't have any trouble with your appeal brother. Keep creating more call history and Skype logs. Send her money every so often if possible. Have the baby. They can never deny a disabled person the same rights as a normal person. Look up some non profit organizations that aid disabled individuals in Toronto, they may be able to help you build a case. Your appeal will be positive. But what they will focus on is if you have kept contact with your spouse after the refusal so keep storing these logs, send money and visit her if you can. If you do, then take pictures and document everything.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Rainasar said:
you won't have any trouble with your appeal brother. Keep creating more call history and Skype logs. Send her money every so often if possible. Have the baby. They can never deny a disabled person the same rights as a normal person. Look up some non profit organizations that aid disabled individuals in Toronto, they may be able to help you build a case. Your appeal will be positive. But what they will focus on is if you have kept contact with your spouse after the refusal so keep storing these logs, send money and visit her if you can. If you do, then take pictures and document everything.
Here is a the URL for Ontario Legal Aid, They help low income and people that cannot afford representation in refugee and immigration matters. They may be able to help guide you. Its definitely worth a try.

http://www.legalaid.on.ca/en/getting/type_immigration.asp

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
jignesh patel said:
Hi friends

Ur GCMS notes is final.Don't reliable on GCkey acc. Some times not updated link.
Wish u all d best

sumansidhu

Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 march
File Transfer...
2 may
Med's Done....
13 feb
DeepG82 said:
My wife from India had an interview for her PR last month and was rejected. I'm a Canadian citizen and am flying to India Nov 6 2016. We are appealing the case. We originally planned to try for a baby once she's in Canada, but now everyone is pressuring us to try, or at least have my wife pregnant, in India. They (my parents and others) are saying if the appeal fails, then it could be years before she comes and having her pregnant or a with a baby would strengthen the case. I don't disagree with thestrengthen part but I don't think it'd guarantee a visa.

Any opinions?
if you dont mind what was the reason of u r refusal...i want to say that above way is the best way bcoz having baby will make a strong point in your appeal as one of my frnd has won the appeal on the basis of baby as they match dna...best of luck...god bless u

jignesh patel

Mar 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2015
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016
AOR Received.