+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

Rajveer1980

May 4, 2016
love4life said:
yours seem to be moving. Once background check is done it should be ready for PPR i would think since you already submitted your remedicals. you should expect this month i think. i think some Dec applicants here I saw got PPR already. hang in there and be thankful you don't have interview.
Thanks for the reply buddy..
Yeah I am hoping the same as its been a long wait.

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
jaytanz said:
Hola,
People

Its DM for me ;D
Next task PPR

Praying for all as always

:)
Hey Jayantz

Many many congratulations. .......wish you a very happy married life ahead.......
you always have been extremely helpful for everyone on this forum....

CHEERS for you

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
My interview over phone approved on 11 April 2016, it's been 25days we haven't received remedical request email from ndvo. We did mp inquiry, local MP told us that ndvo had already sent remedical request email at my email ID and our immigration representative email address ID. We requested local MP to request remedical request email at thier email address and forward to us.

How NDVO works and tell lies to MP.
We are waiting for almost 25 days to get remedical request email.
What should we do now???

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I have a quick question n i think its silly as well...In GCMS notes how we can find what r Red flags for the case as its just showing 'Interview recommended' and some info about my case. And one more thing while applying i hv not asked for interpreter but now i feel its better 2 hv it.Is there any way i can change it now or they ll ask me once call for interview?

Dimple2108

Mar 7, 2016
rambopg said:
medical is cleared but it must have expired. tell us the date you last did medical. If it has been more than 12 months then yes it has expired even though it was previously cleared.
Ok.. It's expired then and I might have to redo it.. Is the same applies with PCC as well?
I guess then I will get medicals done like first time, upfront thing and take it along for the interview..

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Dimple2108 said:
Ok.. It's expired then and I might have to redo it.. Is the same applies with PCC as well?
I guess then I will get medicals done like first time, upfront thing and take it along for the interview..
yes it is same for PCC. you should take both when you go for interview - that way you can hope that it'll reduce the time they take

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
love4life said:
hey i was just thinking about your case and wondering did your husband take proof of everything like whatsapp, fb, texts, pictures, wedding albums and more??
yes every thing. my medical reports of pregnancy, our chats from 2013 to 2016. my visa extension from india which he did. photos. i was like if she needed DNA test i wold have done that too. she was rude and said this not his child. he was calm but she was provoking him. when he told me all this i wanted to take legal actions against her. i was soo upset.

jushope4

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Sabash said:
Hi Everyone,
I have a quick question n i think its silly as well...In GCMS notes how we can find what r Red flags for the case as its just showing 'Interview recommended' and some info about my case. And one more thing while applying i hv not asked for interpreter but now i feel its better 2 hv it.Is there any way i can change it now or they ll ask me once call for interview?
Applying what?Is there anything we need to do on getting interview mail? You just need to call the agency and book the interpretor..right?

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
TS18 said:
yes every thing. my medical reports of pregnancy, our chats from 2013 to 2016. my visa extension from india which he did. photos. i was like if she needed DNA test i wold have done that too. she was rude and said this not his child. he was calm but she was provoking him. when he told me all this i wanted to take legal actions against her. i was soo upset.
Hey
If you don't mind , Are you both Husband -wife (Muslim ).

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
TS18 said:

oh gosh, that's so harsh. i'm sorry to hear that dear. i hope by submitting what's been asked from you guys makes it up for her and you can get PPR soon. Stay strong.

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
YuvrajCanada said:
Hey
If you don't mind , Are you both Husband -wife (Muslim ).
yes we are and thats why i feel they discriminated. it hurts me so much that they would accuse my pregnancy as i lie. i am setting an appointment with my MP and will discuss this matter with him.

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
TS18 said:
yes we are and thats why i feel they discriminated. it hurts me so much that they would accuse my pregnancy as i lie. i am setting an appointment with my MP and will discuss this matter with him.
Hi dear

Please be strong, I'm sure your application will be approved ,the reason I asked about your religion was you mentioned about the NIKAH certificate.
I have seen a application very closely (my neighbour in Punjab), the bride was Christian (applicant ) and groom was Muslim (sponsor) , they had love marriage ,short courtship ,marriage without parents .In Interview girl was specially asked very tough questions even why she converted to Muslim and parents not present .Luckily they passed the interview and now she is Canada with her husband .

I strongly believe Visa officers should not discrimanate (on the basis of color ,caste or religion ) ,specially (Canadian high commision).The questions they asked your hubby were just to check his temperament and your relation ,they were trying to provoque your hubby ,however the best thing was he remained calm .

We all forum members will certainly pray for your husband's Visa .

God bless you .

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
YuvrajCanada said:
Hi dear

Please be strong, I'm sure your application will be approved ,the reason I asked about your religion was you mentioned about the NIKAH certificate.
I have seen a application very closely (my neighbour in Punjab), the bride was Christian (applicant ) and groom was Muslim (sponsor) , they had love marriage ,short courtship ,marriage without parents .In Interview girl was specially asked very tough questions even why she converted to Muslim and parents not present .Luckily they passed the interview and now she is Canada with her husband .

I strongly believe Visa officers should not discrimanate (on the basis of color ,caste or religion ) ,specially (Canadian high commision).The questions they asked your hubby were just to check his temperament and your relation ,they were trying to provoque your hubby ,however the best thing was he remained calm .

We all forum members will certainly pray for your husband's Visa .

God bless you .

thank you so much. at this point i am soo emotional due to my pregnancy as well. so its really impacting me. I really appreciate all your encouraging comments and yes prayers is what i am depending on. thank you.

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
I have a question when we appeared in interview, do Visa ofiicer have all the pics we provided them at the time we applied or they just check our photos which we brought with us there. And also do they keep opened our file in front of them or not???

Waiting for answer