24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
TS18 said:
hey you guys so my husband had the interview and it wasn't so well.

I cant tell you every thing cause its too long. but basically the lady said that our marriage happened to fast. it happened within a month of proposal. but that how arrange marriages work. I was happy with the first date I had with my husband and so was he. our parents were ok with it. and this all happened back in 2013. and then she got stuck on the fact my dad was not able to come and only my mom attended the wedding. my dad had a personal emergency. but all my uncles and arranged the wedding. these two things she was stuck on and didn't see the fact that I actually lived with my husband for 6 moths in 2014 and we had another grand reception in Indian on my arrival in 2014. then again I came back to India in 2015 leaving my job because it was taking too long with the sponsorship and I couldn't be away from him.we planed that we wanted to have baby. I got pregnant right away. styed there for about 5 months returned to Canada because of health issues. but the interviewer was not satisfied. so at the end she said to my husband to email her the copy of the nikah form and if she sees that its valid then she will give him the visa. even though I had already sent it to her with the paperwork. my husband answered all the question very calmly and said that he did not a have reason to lie when all the evidence was there. the lady was very stubborn. but at the end the outcome is that she hasn't refused nor accepted. soo we are pending. I just hope no body gets that lady. because the interpreter said she harasses every one. he also convinced my husband that they wont refuse the case but it might take some time.
I agree that it wasn't the best outcome. However it's still good news! just have to provide the asked information and you should be okay as the Visa officer said.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
TS18 said:

I cant tell you every thing cause its too long. but basically the lady said that our marriage happened to fast. it happened within a month of proposal. but that how arrange marriages work. I was happy with the first date I had with my husband and so was he. our parents were ok with it. and this all happened back in 2013. and then she got stuck on the fact my dad was not able to come and only my mom attended the wedding. my dad had a personal emergency. but all my uncles and arranged the wedding. these two things she was stuck on and didn't see the fact that I actually lived with my husband for 6 moths in 2014 and we had another grand reception in Indian on my arrival in 2014. then again I came back to India in 2015 leaving my job because it was taking too long with the sponsorship and I couldn't be away from him.we planed that we wanted to have baby. I got pregnant right away. styed there for about 5 months returned to Canada because of health issues. but the interviewer was not satisfied. so at the end she said to my husband to email her the copy of the nikah form and if she sees that its valid then she will give him the visa. even though I had already sent it to her with the paperwork. my husband answered all the question very calmly and said that he did not a have reason to lie when all the evidence was there. the lady was very stubborn. but at the end the outcome is that she hasn't refused nor accepted. soo we are pending. I just hope no body gets that lady. because the interpreter said she harasses every one. he also convinced my husband that they wont refuse the case but it might take some time.
booth number 6 ?? is that where you went in ??

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Rajveer1980 said:
Hello Guys...
Is there any whatsapp group for 2014 applicants...?
Would you like to tell us your timeline first?
Sharing is caring.

Thanks!

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
kite said:
This is general content. No worries.
Hi kite, thanks for your reply. Do you have any personal or referenced experience related to that issue.thanks

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
TS18 said:

Keep an eye on remedical request. Looks like you are OK with the interview because refusel decisions are usually given right away after interview.

mondalrp

Jan 19, 2016
PNP PR
File received 10th Oct 2014
Medical 10th mar 2015
Spouse add 9th June 2015
Spouse medical 7th Aug 2015
In process 9th aug
File transfer to NDVO 1st sep 2015( as per gcms)
Interview both 14th april 2016
Still in process
Any idea?

Rajveer1980

May 4, 2016
rambopg said:
Would you like to tell us your timeline first?
Sharing is caring.

Thanks!
As I am new to this forum.
Application Received on 10th Nov 2014, Interview waived..remedical request received in 15th Nov 2015..25th Nov 2015 remedical submitted..15th april done the MP enquiry and got to know that they havent received the remedical..hence asked Panel physician to resend it and last week confirmed by MP again that remedical is received now on 26th april and background check initiated...
Any idea when we should hear back from them about PPR or decision made..?

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Magnoliabuddy said:
My husband waiting to for interview date. Can I ask what you put in your email?
Hi Raz3,
I hope ur interview was fine.
Pl.share ur experience to help other member.

Rose68

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
HiNinan,
I hope ur interview was fine.
Pl.share ur experience to help other member.

Rose68

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
jushope4 said:
Got interview letter today.Interview on June 15th..I'm Oct 20 applicant
Start preparing
Good Luck 8)

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
Hi this is Saba sheikh. I hv applied on 17th of Dec 2014. Asked for Notes in january 2016 which showed 'Interview recommended'. My husband is Canadian and its his 2nd marriage n having 2 kids with Ex but mine is 1st. As his parents r American citizen they were not able 2 attend the wedding bcoz of work n stuffs. They r planning 2 have wedding celebration once i ll b in canada. So i m really afraid as they hv not attended our marriage my visa would b rejected as i hv read one case.
We hv submitted each n every proof like photos..phone bills..honeymoon pics..wedding pics..flight tickets to honeymoon 2 swiss..He visited me last year as well n we went for trip n having lots of snaps..but still i m patrified.
Please suggest what i need to do to crack my interview

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Sabash said:
Hi this is Saba sheikh. I hv applied on 17th of Dec 2014. Asked for Notes in january 2016 which showed 'Interview recommended'. My husband is Canadian and its his 2nd marriage n having 2 kids with Ex but mine is 1st. As his parents r American citizen they were not able 2 attend the wedding bcoz of work n stuffs. They r planning 2 have wedding celebration once i ll b in canada. So i m really afraid as they hv not attended our marriage my visa would b rejected as i hv read one case.
We hv submitted each n every proof like photos..phone bills..honeymoon pics..wedding pics..flight tickets to honeymoon 2 swiss..He visited me last year as well n we went for trip n having lots of snaps..but still i m patrified.
Please suggest what i need to do to crack my interview
Follow the thread read it from the begining
Good Luck

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.735.html