Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
One of my Frd is 13younger to her sponsor so will he have to go thru interview for sure,
Shez Canadian and hez an Indian, Hez 26 nd she's 39 they met online in 2009 so is it thru they will have to go thru interview for sure ?
He applied before me.

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
jaytanz said:
Follow the thread read it from the begining
Good Luck

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.735.html
Thanks Dear please pray for me

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Sabash said:
Hi this is Saba sheikh. I hv applied on 17th of Dec 2014. Asked for Notes in january 2016 which showed 'Interview recommended'. My husband is Canadian and its his 2nd marriage n having 2 kids with Ex but mine is 1st. As his parents r American citizen they were not able 2 attend the wedding bcoz of work n stuffs. They r planning 2 have wedding celebration once i ll b in canada. So i m really afraid as they hv not attended our marriage my visa would b rejected as i hv read one case.
We hv submitted each n every proof like photos..phone bills..honeymoon pics..wedding pics..flight tickets to honeymoon 2 swiss..He visited me last year as well n we went for trip n having lots of snaps..but still i m patrified.
Please suggest what i need to do to crack my interview
you can't waive the interview now but follow the thread jayantz said. goodluck you'll be fine don't worry.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
jushope4 said:
Got interview letter today.Interview on June 15th..I'm Oct 20 applicant
congrats. looks like they're finally moving with Oct applicants.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
TS18 said:
hey you guys so my husband had the interview and it wasn't so well.

I cant tell you every thing cause its too long. but basically the lady said that our marriage happened to fast. it happened within a month of proposal. but that how arrange marriages work. I was happy with the first date I had with my husband and so was he. our parents were ok with it. and this all happened back in 2013. and then she got stuck on the fact my dad was not able to come and only my mom attended the wedding. my dad had a personal emergency. but all my uncles and arranged the wedding. these two things she was stuck on and didn't see the fact that I actually lived with my husband for 6 moths in 2014 and we had another grand reception in Indian on my arrival in 2014. then again I came back to India in 2015 leaving my job because it was taking too long with the sponsorship and I couldn't be away from him.we planed that we wanted to have baby. I got pregnant right away. styed there for about 5 months returned to Canada because of health issues. but the interviewer was not satisfied. so at the end she said to my husband to email her the copy of the nikah form and if she sees that its valid then she will give him the visa. even though I had already sent it to her with the paperwork. my husband answered all the question very calmly and said that he did not a have reason to lie when all the evidence was there. the lady was very stubborn. but at the end the outcome is that she hasn't refused nor accepted. soo we are pending. I just hope no body gets that lady. because the interpreter said she harasses every one. he also convinced my husband that they wont refuse the case but it might take some time.
sorry to hear that dear, but i think you're OK as far as the visa goes cuz i heard usually they approve/reject right away. so as long as you send the paper she asked for, you should be okay. couple of months extra added to your case but it's okay. don't feel down. stay strong and fight for it.

joy2k5

Sep 27, 2015
Congratulations to those who finally got their interview dates....
Is there any other October 2014 candidate on this forum still awaiting for their interview date?

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
TS18 said:

I cant tell you every thing cause its too long. but basically the lady said that our marriage happened to fast. it happened within a month of proposal. but that how arrange marriages work. I was happy with the first date I had with my husband and so was he. our parents were ok with it. and this all happened back in 2013. and then she got stuck on the fact my dad was not able to come and only my mom attended the wedding. my dad had a personal emergency. but all my uncles and arranged the wedding. these two things she was stuck on and didn't see the fact that I actually lived with my husband for 6 moths in 2014 and we had another grand reception in Indian on my arrival in 2014. then again I came back to India in 2015 leaving my job because it was taking too long with the sponsorship and I couldn't be away from him.we planed that we wanted to have baby. I got pregnant right away. styed there for about 5 months returned to Canada because of health issues. but the interviewer was not satisfied. so at the end she said to my husband to email her the copy of the nikah form and if she sees that its valid then she will give him the visa. even though I had already sent it to her with the paperwork. my husband answered all the question very calmly and said that he did not a have reason to lie when all the evidence was there. the lady was very stubborn. but at the end the outcome is that she hasn't refused nor accepted. soo we are pending. I just hope no body gets that lady. because the interpreter said she harasses every one. he also convinced my husband that they wont refuse the case but it might take some time.

hey i was just thinking about your case and wondering did your husband take proof of everything like whatsapp, fb, texts, pictures, wedding albums and more??

Rajveer1980

May 4, 2016
Rajveer1980 said:
As I am new to this forum.
Application Received on 10th Nov 2014, Interview waived..remedical request received in 15th Nov 2015..25th Nov 2015 remedical submitted..15th april done the MP enquiry and got to know that they havent received the remedical..hence asked Panel physician to resend it and last week confirmed by MP again that remedical is received now on 26th april and background check initiated...
Any idea when we should hear back from them about PPR or decision made..?
Hello Guys..
Can anyone please advice on my question above..

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Rajveer1980 said:
Hello Guys..
Can anyone please advice on my question above..
yours seem to be moving. Once background check is done it should be ready for PPR i would think since you already submitted your remedicals. you should expect this month i think. i think some Dec applicants here I saw got PPR already. hang in there and be thankful you don't have interview.

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 10, 2014; re-meds done March 06, 2016
Interview........
Waived (according to notes)
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
Hello Guys,
My husband just received his ppr request about a week ago. Since he is from Afghanistan he will be submitting his passport to the VFS office in Islamabad. Now, in the PPR e-mail there are 4 things that have to be submitted alongside the passport one of which is a change in circumstance (birth, pregnancy, death, etc)
We are expecting our first baby on June 8th. They already know about my pregnancy so should I include a letter that states it again? Since the due date is coming up very soon would they delay his visa until the baby is born?

Please help! My husband will be submitting his passport tomorrow!

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Hola,
People

Its DM for me ;D
Next task PPR

Praying for all as always

:)

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
TS18 said:

can u share ur timeline and plz share some of the other questions they asked in interview..thanks

Gggkkk

May 1, 2015
Congrats Jayant!! Wish you a happy married life ahead!!

[q

uote author=jaytanz link=topic=180473.msg5161937#msg5161937 date=1462493001]
Hola,
People

Its DM for me ;D
Next task PPR

[/quote]

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
love4life said:
yours seem to be moving. Once background check is done it should be ready for PPR i would think since you already submitted your remedicals. you should expect this month i think. i think some Dec applicants here I saw got PPR already. hang in there and be thankful you don't have interview.
help...can u pls clear my doubt about backgrnd check....is this check done before remedical or after remedical.becoz we r Feb applicnt ...bt we didn't gt remedical request.acco.to mp enquiry...they r doing background check.

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
jaytanz said:
Hola,
People

Its DM for me ;D
Next task PPR

Hey jay, congrates bro..happy for you..wish all a speedy end to this ordeal.